Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever hooked up with a girl with herpes?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
A thread like this really brings to light how sex addicted and moronic modern men are.

modern women will next for the merest hint of a slight....

too short...def next
poor....next
no house...next
live with parents....next
wrong hair color....next
six pack a little flabby because you're in gain phase....next
lose job......def next (even the good ones eventually)
not handsome enough...won't even talk to you

women don't give a flying fvck about personality

but men won't next for those reasons....we want to fvck!

but for men not to next a bish for an STD?!...you are NOT being the better man..you are a desperate white knight wanting to play hero..talking about her great 'personality'?!....thats fine if you're a lesbian looking to take long walks and visit bed and breakfasts...not a man playing russian roulette just to get your d!ck wet!
Just had test- came NEGATIVE. Fvcked her for 12 months. Saw pics on internet HSV 2...then said NEXT...btw she also has BPD..so was no brainer.
You just dont need barnacles growing on your **** period.

Agree with Burroughs. women will NEXT you even if you hold your fork wrong..

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Well, as someone who recently has contracted Herpes - let me tell you a few facts....
*The only way to be sure of never getting Herpes is to never fvck any woman ever again. Even if you are currently in a monogamous relationship, she or you may have it and never know it. Condomns do not stop you getting herpes.
*There are blood tests for it - but even they can be inaccurate giving either false postives or vice versca. Really - only a culture swab taken when you have an outbreak is the only surfire method to learn if oyu have it.
*One in four sexually active women has Herpes. READ THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN until if firmly lodges into your brain.
*My personal experience of my outbreak was pain when passing urine for three days - and thats it. Since I got diagnosed almost 6 months ago, I have had no outbreak again.
*The images of Herpes and weeping sores all over your **** are such bvll****. Those images are NOT the norm. The norm is my relatively minor "diiscomfort".
If you have a immune system that is shot - somewhat akin to an AIDS patient - then yes, you could get an array of bad sores. Most of the sores, if you get any, go away quickly - and you may never ever get another outbreak again for the rest of your life.
*Any chick that fesses up and tells you she has Herpes before you fvck - IS A WOMAN OF OUTSTANDING CHARACTER - and if you decline a relationship with her you should still treat her with the utmost respect.
*The problem with Herpes is not the virus itself - it is the STIGMA. Herpes is so minor from a disease point of view its not funny. A bad cold or flu is much worse. Its the STIGMA thats the problem.
*Any woman that wants to be with you when you tell her you have Herpes and she doesn't have it, is, again, A WOMAN OF OUTSTANDING CHARACTER that she can put all the overhped bvll**** about Herpes aside and treat you like the normal man you are.

For me - since my diagnosis, I have realised just how unworthy most women are of my time and attention. Pre-Herpes, I realise now the only reason I gave these women my time of day was because I wanted to stick my dik in their hole - thats it.

If I am never intimate again with a woman - so be it. While I was initally pisssed off that I caught this virus, I can tell you I never went close to being in the depressed state I have been in when things have gone wrong with women in my relationships in my pre-Herpes time.

While my casual sex days are over - I take solace in the fact that any woman I do end up with, that accepts my Herpes, is some special kind of woman.

Of course - you have the option of not telling prospective women that you have Herpes, and carry on as normal - i.e keep fvcking chicks like you did before. For me - I can't do that - despite my low opinion of most women in the western world - they are still human beings and they have a right to know if you have an STD or not. I could not live with myself if I fcvked around and didn't tell a chick of my Herpes status.
Some people can - and do. But that's not who I am.

EDIT: I have HSV2, supposedly the worse one to get. Also - I don't take antivirals, apart for the first week I had my one and only "outbreak". Popping anti-viral pills for the rest of your life is a waste of time and money, and is buying into the hype that the drug companies rejoice in as their bank accounts swell. Also - your own immune system will take care of the virus if you stay healthy - and this goes for most viruses. It is a poignant fact that most people seemingly don't realise that there are NO CURES for viruses. Only bacterial diseases can be somewhat controlled with anti-biotics. Herpes has been around as long as genital crabs - i.e FOREVER. You chicken pox as a kid? You still have it. Your immune system has just dealt with it so well that you never get symptoms again......this by the way, is the theory of how vaccines work.
That true. Any woman may have it. But if you know she definetely has it, then your an idiot for carrying on with her.
Women who have herpes cant have natural childbirth since the kid will also get it.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I disagree with your assessment sir on women with STDs having low moral character. Just maybe she contracted it from an a cheating ex, or perhaps from someone like me when I had them on my lips and was unaware. Or maybe she got it from anybody... I would not paint with such a broad brush because speaking of paint, you would paint yourself in a corner with an untrue statement like that.

But if she was whoring around doing anybody and everybody, then yes, your statement would be dead on the money.
The chick I was banging was married. Said her hubby gave it to her because of his ex-gf. I next her because she is so fvcking dumb. Ex-gf my ass. He probably was down in Tijuana fvcking anything that moves for year.

Having herpes is unfortunate, being a dumb biatch is an outrage.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this thread should come up. I got diagnosed with HSV-2 about a month ago. Not letting it get me down. It's an occasionally annoying skin disorder. My eczema outbreaks are more of a pain in the ass.

The best I can gather from the information on the net about disclosing this information is to be totally comfortable and confident about it. Emotions are infectious. If you tell her as if you have a terminal disease that's going to kill you in the next six months, then she'll treat it as such.

Of course with this being such a new diagnosis, I have yet to field-test my "herpes routine".

From what I've figured out from my dating past, I got it from a girl I was with for 9 months - and that was 2 1/2 years ago. Seems it's been sitting dormant in my body for a while. I contacted a bunch of the chicks that I fvcked over the last year, and all of them are apparently clean. In other words, nobody's been infected by me.

On the plus side, a condom covers my outbreak area (one sore? - WTF kind of herpes is that???) and I've started taking Lysine daily. I'm not going to let this 5hit ruin my life!

U

user43770

Desdinova said:
I contacted a bunch of the chicks that I fvcked over the last year, and all of them are apparently clean. In other words, nobody's been infected by me.
Well, that took balls.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Well, that took balls.
I wanted to find out who infected me, and this was the only way to do it. I don't give a fvck what those women thought about me since I'm done with them anyway. But I was able to figure out which bytch gave it to me. I was in a LTR with her for 9 months. I probably would have been safer having a bunch of one-night stands than staying with someone who avoided telling me she had it. I know damn well she knew she had it after thinking about a few of the bizarre things that went on during that relationship.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I wanted to find out who infected me, and this was the only way to do it. I don't give a fvck what those women thought about me since I'm done with them anyway. But I was able to figure out which bytch gave it to me. I was in a LTR with her for 9 months. I probably would have been safer having a bunch of one-night stands than staying with someone who avoided telling me she had it. I know damn well she knew she had it after thinking about a few of the bizarre things that went on during that relationship.
So I'm curious will you tell women now that you have it?

So you were dating the chick for 9 months and she had it but never told you? what where the red flags...

I ask because

Last week I was on a date (a 2nd date) with a woman who told me she had herpes, the whole conversation was weird. She is a nice lady but I will not be pursuing her for a realtionship nor sex. It's unforunate but I do have tremoundous respect for her for telling me, even though it was very bad timing (drunk while watching TMZ, let me say again I was drunk, Chris Brown/Rhianna was the cause. Suppoesdley Riri gave CB the herp)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm curious will you tell women now that you have it?
I've had to do quite a bit of thinking about that one. Basically, I need to have two columns to put women into. One column being women who are only good for a lay. Anyone in that column, I'd be free to fvck with a condom while not having any outbreaks. The condom covers where I get outbreaks, so things should be okay especially if the virus is sitting dormant.

The other column is for women who are good LTR potential. These are the women I would prefer to see on a regular basis, and I have to tell them I have it before fvcking them.

This is all just theory right now, but I'm currently in the process of testing out a LTR potential. Last night, a few hours after I told her, I got her naked in my bed, but I had some fvcking performance anxiety. It was going to be my first lay after my diagnosis, so I guess a bit of anxiety is to be expected. Today she needed a bit of reassurance that I was looking for something stable. I guess she needs a reason to put herself at risk of catching it. This is also where all the game I did on her paid off. She admitted that she REALLY likes me, and seemed hesitant to cut me off based on something that I have no control over. In other words, the good outweighed the bad.

So you were dating the chick for 9 months and she had it but never told you? what where the red flags...
The red flags weren't immediately noticeable as she seemed like a nice girl who was down to earth. The only potential red flag in the beginning was that she was in her mid-30s, never married, never engaged, no kids, never lived with a guy. The problem with all of that is she was effectively high mileage, and likely a cvm dumpster for many men. I should have just stuck to fvcking younger women.

Later on, I discovered some unusual things about her. She was the ONLY woman who would not let me eat her pu55y. She also wouldn't do any sex position other than missionary. I had never encountered anything like that.

The other thing I found bizarre about her is she wore a pad 24/7. She used the excuse that she "didn't like the feeling of the underwear material against her skin." Seriously? WTF is a pad made out of? Love? Anyway, I figured maybe she peed when she sneezed and was too embarassed to tell me about it. However, I later discovered that this is a condition many women experience when they're pregnant or after they've had children.

So the reason she wore a pad? One thing that's suggested on herpes information sites is when you're having an outbreak, it's best to keep the area dry to promote healing. What better way to keep the area dry than wearing a pad?

Last week I was on a date (a 2nd date) with a woman who told me she had herpes, the whole conversation was weird.
When I informed the girl I'm seeing, I made the conversation as non-awkward as I could make it. I asked her if she had any health problems. After she answered, I disclosed the herpes (I didn't actually use the H word, I refered to it as cold sores "down there") and she got the hint. I compare the H word to the word "date". Women generally don't like hearing the word "date" in the early stages of dating. They'd rather hear "hang out" or "meet up".

Shortly after I disclosed it, I compared it to another health issue I had. I told her that the herpes wouldn't kill me, but my athsma might, and told her about my multiple trips to the hospital for athsma attacks. In this way, the athsma is the bad ailment and the herpes is a mildly annoying skin disorder, and that's the way it should be. I also didn't make it a point of hashing the herpes topic to death. If you do that, then it comes off as a big deal.

My delivery was 100% confident. The last thing a woman wants to hear is a person who is ashamed to bring up the subject, saying "I have something very important to tell you". Fvck that, it's just a contagious, mild skin disorder with a bad stigma, and I'm going to view it as such.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I need to have two columns to put women into. One column being women who are only good for a lay. Anyone in that column, I'd be free to fvck with a condom while not having any outbreaks. The condom covers where I get outbreaks, so things should be okay especially if the virus is sitting dormant.

The other column is for women who are good LTR potential. These are the women I would prefer to see on a regular basis, and I have to tell them I have it before fvcking them.
This is what I do.

The first time you have to tell some one is the hardest. The first time it took me 10 minutes to spit it out, afterwards she told me that by the way I was acting she thought I was going to tell her I had the HIV, either that or that I was a serial killer on the run.

I haven't read all of the posts on here, but I agree with Desdinova's and Zunder's. I've had one night stands and this or that, that were "harmless", and I didn't tell them. I use Valtrex as well, and can tell when an outbreak is about to occur, on top of that I always use a condom when it comes to a one nighter. When I do have one night stands or "pump and dumps" it would seem futile to tell them... I feel, as long as I'm being safe, there's a 99.99% chance I'm not going to give it to them, I feel well enough not to say anything. Like Desdinova stated, if I do see a possible LTR or even a good plate in the future, I will tell them.

Surprisingly enough, there has not been one girl I've told that has not had sex with me, and I've told quite a few. The one's I've told always have. Either it's the way I say it, or it's gotten to the point by the time I tell them where they already have an emotional connection with me. They usually come back with something along the lines of: "well, we'll just be careful" with a smile. And sex, never been an issue. As long as they trust me, it's business as usual.

It's strange, but when I tell them sometimes it's like we've bonded in some way, like I'm giving them some insight into my life that they are now privy to receive. They seem to take ownership of it: you've got it, but I'm not going to judge you because of it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
*One in four sexually active women has Herpes. READ THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN until if firmly lodges into your brain.
*Any chick that fesses up and tells you she has Herpes before you fvck - IS A WOMAN OF OUTSTANDING CHARACTER - and if you decline a relationship with her you should still treat her with the utmost respect.
This pretty much sums it up.

For those of you guys who are sexually active: you've had sex with a girl with herpes.

The ones that have told you: Give them an A+.

It is what it is, life goes on.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I rooted a girl with the herps about 100x, who fycking told me after an std phone call that she was clean and we had a green light to rid the connies.
One day she had such an outbreak she couldnt lie anymore, and blamed me for putting her in the position to lie about it.
Rat trash piece of BPD garbage, luckily I don't seem infected, knock on wood. Never saw or spoke to her again.
You shouldnt want people in your life that remorselessly put your health on the line.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuadDeuces said:
Yes I rooted a girl with the herps about 100x, who fycking told me after an std phone call that she was clean and we had a green light to rid the connies.
One day she had such an outbreak she couldnt lie anymore, and blamed me for putting her in the position to lie about it.
Rat trash piece of BPD garbage, luckily I don't seem infected, knock on wood. Never saw or spoke to her again.
You shouldnt want people in your life that remorselessly put your health on the line.
Wait so you banged her raw holmes?

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
hope he didn't eat her out too damn yo!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the reason i dont eat *****! Had never eaten a girl out before and the first time i do she was....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting HSV-2 on your face is a rarity. You have a better chance of getting HSV-1 on your d1ck. The bytch who gave me herpes didn't let me eat her out, but had no problem letting me fvck her. She should've said no to my d1ck too.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this up. The stats say 1 out of 6 sexually active people have HSV -2 . This is what I consider the biggest risk because you can still get it with a condom. Props to Des and others who are forthcoming and shared their experiences with us.

My fear of this is causing me not to bang other chicks which is causing major cognitive dissonance because I love fornicating with women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to Des and others who are forthcoming and shared their experiences with us.
It was really difficult to deal with at first, but then I learned how manageable it is. I avoid eating the foods that are major triggers, keep my stress down (which is fairly easy for me) and take a couple of inexpensive pills daily.

My gf recently went and got tested. She hasn't caught HSV-2 from me. However, she discovered she's positive for HSV-1 which she didn't even know.

The bottom line is, almost everybody has herpes. Cold sores, genital sores, chicken pox, shingles... It's all herpes.