Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever happen to you?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there was this HB7 korean girl i had my eye on(I think she liked black guys, and i am black). Aright, i talk to her about class and all, sometimes i get her to laugh. Aright, so then one day at the Cafeteria, i see her getting a drink and I tell her, "Hey, weren't u at XXX?" She was like, "Yea, there is a party there friday night" I'm like, "Cool, i might check it out" I couldn't talk to her more as i was in a hurry. So then i go to the frat party friday night and surprisingly i see her there. I greet her when she is with her friends, doesn't even looking at me nor speak to me(I knew she could hear me). I'm thinking to myself, "What's the deal?" So then I just walk off, and when i walk to get a beer, she was just in my direction, she tried to move away from my field of vision(I could see her do that in the corner of my eye). So i'm still thinking WTF. So then i'm grinding with other girls and from the corner of my eye, I can see her look at me like 3 times before she leaves, for some reason. Ever happen to any of you guys? :confused:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that you're black, and trying to mack a korean girl. Don't you know that ALL white women want black men? You should focus on them white ho's......

LOL..Just joking bro...she's probably been "Americanized", and knows how to play games. Just ignore the bytch and go find a cuter chick.

Good luck bro

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but she probably liked you but was unsure of your "status," around her friends. Then when she saw you between 3 girls azzes its probably kool now. Try talking to her again and see what happens.

And BTW Jprjr, I'm surprised to hear you say that even though im glad. As a fellow Marine I know we give white guys a hard time about how easy white chicks are for black guys. It's TRUE in my case though. lol

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by IGotGame
No offense, but she probably liked you but was unsure of your "status," around her friends. Then when she saw you between 3 girls azzes its probably kool now. Try talking to her again and see what happens.

And BTW Jprjr, I'm surprised to hear you say that even though im glad. As a fellow Marine I know we give white guys a hard time about how easy white chicks are for black guys. It's TRUE in my case though. lol
Oh don't get me started........LOL

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
To clarify: IGOTGAME...I'm of the opinion that most white women DON'T go for black guys. But that's a whole other thread.

But you're an exception. You don't get white chicks because you're black, you get them because you're a Marine.

Us Marines are babe magnets:up:

Semper Fi Marine

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because you're black and she's korean. Whites and Asians do not like to be seen hanging around with people of other races. It brings down our social status.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
It's because you're black and she's korean. Whites and Asians do not like to be seen hanging around with people of other races. It brings down our social status.
Im still waiting for you to say your joking before I Mic-Check your head. Anyways.

Jprj Us Marines pull ho's by the droves. I never have a problem pulling a girl of any race besides my own. Too much drama. Why take the hard path?

Seargent....out

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are her friends also korean/asian? It is possible that she might have been worried about what her friends thought of her associating with a black person. I know in general, east asians and blacks/browns don't tend to mix very much.

[disclaimer]I must say that this is just an observation and that I do not have anything against any of the above mentioned groups of people.[/disclaimer]

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually she hangs out with black girls, asian girls and white girls. Yea, my best guess is that she thought i had ZERO social status(Man, never thought social status still mattered quite a bit in college. Meh), but i was happy to see a surprised look on her face when i was grinding with girl after girl. Nah, i just tend to treat her like a normal person these days(Hey...how's it goin?) thats it really. Yea, I'm through with asian chicks, been too much of a hassle. Guess I'll stick with white girls again, seem to have more luck with them anyhow than any other race, nearly got a ONS from a brunette that same night. :)

JPRRRR, yea, ROTC guys have quite a bit of social proof and get hoes cuz people know they don't take ****, but sometimes they can be very ****y, but hey thats people in general.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that USUALLY asian chicks go for white guys, and white chicks for black guys.

Why is that? I always see some white guy with an asian chick, and some black dude with a white h0. [Look at all the proffessional players]

I don't think i've ever seen an asian chick with a black guy... correct me if i'm wrong.
Maybe that whole thing about being a thug doesn't fly particularly well in a collectivist culture.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, usually the Frat/Jock/Super social proof black guys get lots of hot white puzzy like crazy. Average black guys can get hot white puzzy these but barely without some-kind of social proof. Of course we are talking about white girls who haven't really dated black guys.

What's weird is that 1/2 black guys get white ***** easier.

SteveMcQ

Don Juan
Reaction score

"I don't think i've ever seen an asian chick with a black guy..."

Dave Chappelle...but obviously he could probably have any woman he wants.

This is an interesting topic to me because I just got back from spending 3 months in a remote city in northeast China. In a city of like 2 million people, I was the first American to live there. Needless to say, I was quite the novelty with the girls, especially having blue eyes.

However, I'd admit that I was even trumped by a dude from Cameroon (black obviously) who I met there and hung out with. The bad thing is that his greater novelty had to battle with a greater IGNORANCE and racism from the older generation of people. I'd say that some of this trickles from parents to children even in some Asians in America unfortunately.

If this chick has any preconceived negative notions about you, she might just be waiting for you to destroy them but dealing with some confusion in the meantime.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with that dude on one thing; most asian women do consider dating a black guy as lowering their social status.

I don't think that's the case so much with white chicks, but it is common in the asian culture. White women that date black men generally tend to be lower class, or overweight. But if the black man has social status ie...athlete, rich, a MARINE....he will pull more white women, and better looking white women.

It basically comes down to looks and social status with any race.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by IGotGame
Im still waiting for you to say your joking before I Mic-Check your head. Anyways.

Jprj Us Marines pull ho's by the droves. I never have a problem pulling a girl of any race besides my own. Too much drama. Why take the hard path?

Seargent....out

IGOTGAME; one question, if you're a Marine, how come you can't spell SERGEANT?????????

Staff Sergeant out......

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
IGOTGAME; one question, if you're a Marine, how come you can't spell SERGEANT?????????

Staff Sergeant out......
I like this guy, he's pretty sharp. But I dont agree with your views on this Jp. Since when does talking to a black person, or a minorty, put you in a lower status? Is this 1945? Are you telling me people still really care? Your tellin me in the year 2005, HeyJose walks up to an asian or a white girl, and she rejectes him because he's black and her status will be brought down. What if she thought HeyJose was hot? Still reject him? Doubt it. Did he have to be rich or an athlete? See thats what I think the point may be. Does she find you attractive? Cant win em all dawg just try to. Now I know there are ignorant people out there. Jp I think you might be one as far as this view point. Let me ask you, If you had a daughter would you teach her not to talk to minorities ( dating situations) because it will lower her status? How would you feel if she came came home with a fine black guy like myself? I think that you would beat her azz. Im curious to see your answer.

Theres a difference in not being able to spell and a typo.

Hollywood Marine......out