Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever cheated on a girlfriend?

Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?

• yes I'v cheated and I went on with the relationship just fine

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • yes I'v cheated and I regretted it later

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • never cheated on a girlfriend

Votes: 48 53.9%

• Total voters

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
Either you cheat on the wh0re and give her all those negative emotions or she'll cheat on you! Women pretty much expect you to and when you don't they take you for granted and sh!t all over you. They're pissed you have the nerve to treat them with some decency and not treat them like the stinking piece of foul garbage that they are. Don't think your little angel will cheat? Watch how she acts when you become boring and she's branch swinging to some other guy's c0ck, it's like an exorcism took place. One day she'll start treating you like absolute crap and you won't understand why. Then she'll grow very very distant and yup! you guessed it your little princess fycked another guy behind your back. The only way to prevent this from happening is to beat them to the punch, they'll love you even more for it. $1000 says the girl In2theGame hooked up with had an AFC fiance who treated her like gold.

After you cheat make sure she finds out. She'll probably be pissed for a day or two don't believe it, it's a charade. Her p0ssy is secretly dripping, you'll probably get the best sex this side of the Mississippi.

Just a note, funny that 60% of the guys here never cheated on their girlfriend and we have tons of whiners who have been cheated on. Correlation?
As outrageous as this might seem to the AFC reader who has just found this site and read this first it is sadly, sadly true.

Generate some drama for your chickie and let her stew and simmer with it for a few days and she'll be all over you.

Repeat as necessary to keep the fvck buddy/girlfriend for as long as you want.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Cheating is wrong. I've watched friends bounce back and forth between girls far too many times to know that it is wrong.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Believe it or not you said it best. However, I think my girl cheated BECAUSE i was treating her like crap.
I visited a more gender neutral discussion forum where women swore how they cheated on men when they felt they needed something that they weren't receiving from their relationships. Often times, they were referring to something other than sex. They sort of offered sex to another man in exchange or as part of whatever else they were looking for. They advised the male readers to make sure that they were taking care of their girlfriends if they wanted their girlfriends to remain faithful.

That's ridiculous.

Cheating reflects poorly on a woman's character no matter why she cheated. Hey, they're human and people make mistakes, but a woman may instead break up with her boyfriend before pursuing another man or.... how about this one? Discuss the relationship with her boyfriend to see if there is potential for it to improve. But no, a man is expected to read his woman's mind and fulfill her every whim and desire if he wishes to continue having sex without fear of contracting the same STD as the man she's banging on the side. That's garbage.

And where do you draw the line? A woman will justify cheating because her man beats her. Another woman will justify cheating because her man does not listen to her and lacks passion and intensity to fuel her desire. And yet another woman will justify cheating because her man cannot afford to buy her expensive jewelry or because her man simply was not as sexually attractive or available as the serendipitous pool boy.

Man, your girl didn't cheat on you because you treated her like crap. She cheated on you in response to you treating her like crap. Big difference and I hope that a different girl would have responded differently. If she would have taken a knife and stabbed you instead, would we have blamed you or her? No ill-informed feminist propaganda would ever convince a jury that a woman is justified to cross that line. But if she hooks up with someone on the side, gets sick, and passes on the cooties to you that is almost as reprehensible. We could discuss the emotional repercussions of cheating... but we're in a men's forum, ha ha. You might all think I've been drinking the soy milk.

Charlie - It's easy to get depressed about being single when society is constantly feeding us this image of the "happy couple". Then once you see how difficult a relationship is, other methods of media such as shows like Sex and the City and radio such as The Tom Leykis show glamorize what it is like to be a player.
Yes! Exactly.

These conflicting messages are so very powerful. I can sense the conflict and confusion in so many men I meet and read about in this community.

Such a tremendous part of this quest is actually determining what you want as opposed to what I want or what somebody else wants. I think that we are kind of destined to prefer one philosophy over the other and no amount of will power or coercion can change a thing about what feels right to us.

But we can waste a lot of time and experience a lot of heartbreak barking up the wrong tree.

That's why I postulated that there are 2 "types" of men... the player prototype and the boyfriend prototype. Most men are probably a combination of the two and such traits and their relative influences are likely a product of genetics and decades of personality development.... not a reaction to being burned and seeking retribution... not a reaction to finally seeing the light after getting caught with your pants down and looking to elude further embarrassments.

You're correct, however, that the media neglects that most men are somewhere in the middle and sensationalizes one extreme or the other... there's the happy relationship man who is half of the couple united in every happy ending. In so many movies and novels, the end to the protagonist's heartache and misery manifests as a warm, committed companion. They typically get married and raise children. The media equally sensationalizes the pick up artist. The player who charms everyone with quality and charisma, but will not settle down with one woman. Women feel that there is something inherently dishonest about him but many of them fall for him nonetheless.

The result: if you are anywhere between these two extremes as are many of us, then you will likely feel torn between playing the field and finding Mrs. Right. Men who visit "pick-up forums" like this are especially torn.

Maybe it's not cheating unless you're married.
I sometimes wonder about this. In my (presumably our) culture, marriage is deemed the deadline or ultimate cut-off for bullsht. Men and women routinely offer "We ain't married" as an explanation for their excursions. But if a unwed couple is working to maintain a relationship that requires sacrifice and or commitment, then apart from financial and legal ramifications, what makes it so less valuable than marriage?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
There's no "never had a girlfriend so i don't have a chance to cheat option." just pointing that out.
I assumed they just wouldnt vote, I didnt want to clutter the pole with too many options.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Damn, that's some heavy stuff. I've been in a relationship for a while now, and just hearing stories like yours make my stomach churn. I don't even know how I would react if I found out something like that had happened (Especially if I called her as it was happening!! :eek:) to me.

However, I've been in your situation too. It's not something I talk about very often, but 3 years ago, I met this girl who was totally hot and cool who I hit it off right away with. I went to a party with her one night, and we ended up alone in the host of the party's room later that night. We didn't have sex - she pulled out the "I'm on my period" card after I went to my car to get a condom - but she gave me a BJ. After it happened, she started feeling guilty about it, saying "I can't believe I did that, I can't let my boyfriend find out about this". Turns out the guy was in Iraq and had been gone for almost a year. She didn't even tell me about him until after the fact. Pretty crazy how some (most) women are these days.
Its crazy man, to top it off, a woman will NEVER EVER confess to her wrong doing. In Fact she will accuse you of not trusting her.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Its crazy man, to top it off, a woman will NEVER EVER confess to her wrong doing. In Fact she will accuse you of not trusting her.
Very true, for the new guys on here do me a favor, don't hate women. What you must do is accept women for what they are. They will never be what you want them to be. Don't become bitter, don't become an a55hole, just look out for number #1 at all times. Look out for your priorities because a girl never will, it's just not in their nature. Date plenty of women and don't be afraid to sample other pu55y because like I said earlier they have no qualms about sycking off another guy who just happened to have better game than you.

toddlips said:
Cheating is wrong. I've watched friends bounce back and forth between girls far too many times to know that it is wrong.
Women are devoid of morality;they are a black hole in this respect. Accept it, learn from it.

"People are only as faithful as their options."
-Rollo Tomassi

Women will always have more options.

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why cheat?

What is the point of making a Girl your GF if your going to cheat on them.

Every time i get involved with a girl and consider the option of making a girl my GF i always ask myself would i cheat on this girl?

if the answer is yes which most of the time it is then i choose not to go that route. I just feel why lie to yourself and another person. It is degrading and not classy at all! If you want to date and mess around with a lot of girls then dont get a GF. Simple

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cheating" implies exclusivity. If you've committed to an exclusive, monogamous relationship and you behave counter to this commitment, then you've cheated.

If you are spinning plates, non-exclusively with no implication or expectation of exclusivity. Then you are not cheating. It's really as simple as that, but it's the understanding of that exclusivity that becomes an issue. I've been the cheater and the cheated - every time it's occurred the basis was always this principle.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmeh13 said:

Every time i get involved with a girl and consider the option of making a girl my GF i always ask myself would i cheat on this girl?

if the answer is yes which most of the time it is then i choose not to go that route. I just feel why lie to yourself and another person. It is degrading and not classy at all! If you want to date and mess around with a lot of girls then dont get a GF. Simple
The point is they'll do the same to you no matter how many "I love you's" or any of that other bullsh!t they feed into your ear to keep you loyal to them.

They will do the same to you as soon as some perceived big and better deal comes along because women think the majority of morals that men tend to hold sacred are worthless and immature and childish things that only little boys should be concerned about.

So you may ask yourself the question about a particular girl and answer no to it in your mind but if a hot piece of ass like say a Nikki Nova or Jordan Capri look alike crosses your path and shows an interest in wanting your c0ck to fill up every one of their holes you'd be a fool not to take what is offered because if the roles were reversed and its a George Clooney or Brad Pitt look alike your girl will be down on her knees at the speed of light choking on the better deals c0ck like she's got a bad case of tonsilities or strep throat.

And I'm not even necessarily saying a girl will always leave a guy for knocking it out with the better deal but what I am saying is that if they meet a really hot guy at the right place and the right time, a guy that knows how to press their buttons they will fvck and suck that guy and you'll never know it ever happened unless she does leave you for him so knowing this about women you might as well do the same when and if a really hot babe crosses your path.

The men and women that don't get too frequent with doing this and keep it to a once in a while type of thing get to have their cake and eat it too as they keep the main relationship while sampling the forbidden fruit.

This is just the way it is.

This is the way women operate and if you think about it they approach life in a way that is more beneficial to themselves than we men do in general by their doing this.

We men bristle at the immorality of it all but it still doesn't change the fact that the moral warrior's go home with blue balls while the women more often than not are always happier and live longer than us because of the way they approach life.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
jmeh13 said:

Control...!!!! Men want to control a woman's vagina... thats why its called "cheating" - the game of relationships says that both people should suppress their natural desires to F'around... Its considdered cheating when one person is experiencing the excitement of multiple partners while the other is deprived... Women often say they "wasted their time with you" meaning they could have been with soo many other men

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not done it. But given the opportunity to, would consider it.