Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

English words I hate

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't know why.... But whenever I see the word Bistro in a resturant I won't go in. That and Java have to be the most overused words in the English Language. A Bistro is a small resturant that serves small simple foods.. not a 1,000 seat, generic all you can eat chinese resturant (PF Chang) and moderately priced my black ass. Because you "have to have" the srimp dumplings (and you really do.. they are addictive), and the lettace wraps and the bartender is making a hell of a Daquari.. order 5of them!!! And we hvaen't even gotten to the meal yet and I've already got a 70 dollar tab.

bring on the srimp friend rice and the general cho chicken with 2 extra egg rolls. and that's my plate... not including the fattest desert I can find... yeah... you are eyeing a 200 dollar tab. Easily. **** I alone can rack up a 100 dollar tab If I'm not careful.. although I like PF Changs.. it's not a Bistro
Ok on some of this maybe I misunderstood, so you can correct me where I did:

>PF Chang's isn't all-you-can-eat. It isn't here in The Rock, anyway.
>I don't see "Bistro" in the name. Its PF Chang's. In any event, ours has maybe 150 seats, certainly not 1000.
>Haven't tried the dumplings yet, but I will since you recommended them.
>I'm amazed you can even finish their full-sized, large portion plates, let alone appetizers, multiple alcoholic drinks, extra egg rolls, and desserts on top of that!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
That's it. Make some poor guy or girl's day even worse by faulting them for a size system that the corporation implemented. Not like they don't have to put up with people throwing tantrums if they get "light foam" as opposed to "no foam" or having to wait 30 seconds to get their drink or anything like that.
If I said it their day would be brightened. It's called charm.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Ok on some of this maybe I misunderstood, so you can correct me where I did:

>PF Chang's isn't all-you-can-eat. It isn't here in The Rock, anyway.
>I don't see "Bistro" in the name. Its PF Chang's. In any event, ours has maybe 150 seats, certainly not 1000.
>Haven't tried the dumplings yet, but I will since you recommended them.
>I'm amazed you can even finish their full-sized, large portion plates, let alone appetizers, multiple alcoholic drinks, extra egg rolls, and desserts on top of that!
when I said all you can eat, I ddin't mean Buffet.. A bistro usually serves small like meals... not the giantic man law sized portions of **** you get at PF changs.

http://www.pfchangs.com/

you know i"m from the rock. the one down there doesn't have 1000.. none do.. it was an exeggeration. But still.. it's f'n huge.

i told you, i work out every day not just as much so i can eat what the hell i want when I want to as I do to impress women. I like being able to scarf down 100 dollars worth of **** and not worry about my figure.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i told you, i work out every day"

7 days a week, 365 days a year?

No rest days?

Damn man I need to get that dedication back.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5-6 days a week. more out of habit now. I have a swimming pool, as soon as I roll my ass out of bed, I throw on the swim trunks and just start swimming. I can go for as long as 30-40 mintues if I really wanted to, but I have **** to do, so usually about half that, then I do about 30 more minutes of work. 1 day a week I try to tire myself out by swimming as long as I can/working out as long as I can.

man I wille at you out of house and home. lol, I remember the first time I took my current GF out to eat, Red Lobster..lol, I have a cheadder biscuit in my mouth, a Strawberry Daquari and I order some cheesesticks, the all you can eat feast, and 2 extra potatos..and an extra side of apple sauce.. then i turn to her and say"what do you want?" she had this "you gotta be ****ing kiddin me" look on her face.

The last time I "slacked off "working out when I was 21, I gained about dman near 60 pounds in 6 months. I was at 165, I ended up at 228.

And don't get me wrong, that's not every day, god no, but when I want to eat I don't hold back.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike when people pronounce 'often' as OF-TEN. It's pronounced... offen. Would you pronounce soften or listen with a T? I think not.

Also I think it's hawt when people use the familiar form of 'you' -- 'thou'. My future wife will wake me up with 'Art thou hungry? Dost thou want a *******?'

:p

Reaction score
The most I ever paid for a meal was $6.95!! I only ate $5's worth, so I got ripped off!!!! The price of your food and drink is an illusory amount based on psychological maneuvering!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. the meals I eat aren't that expensive, I just eat alot of them. it adds up.

some **** is too expensive however... Coy's can keep their 70 dollar steak. I can cook one better for 10 bucks.

LMS, I'd hate to be your date. lol

Reaction score
I never bought women food more than seven dollars - why should I? I never thought of even pleasing them, food-wise or sexually!! My thinking is, "Is she to my standards, and how is she pleasing me!!"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS... there is making women qualify, and there's just being silly. you are doing the latter

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
LMS... there is making women qualify, and there's just being silly. you are doing the latter
No, really. She ordered number 3 on the menu but then to my surprise she super-sized it!! Byyyyyyyyytch!!

Lucky for her I had a crisp $10 in my pocket, and that I ordered from the dollar menu, otherwise she would have gone wanting!!

But seriously, I never thought of pleasing a woman - that never entered my head! I was cordial, pleasant, and inviting - but it was out of courtesy and not supplication!!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when I said all you can eat, I ddin't mean Buffet.. A bistro usually serves small like meals... not the giantic man law sized portions of **** you get at PF changs.

http://www.pfchangs.com/

you know i"m from the rock. the one down there doesn't have 1000.. none do.. it was an exeggeration. But still.. it's f'n huge.

i told you, i work out every day not just as much so i can eat what the hell i want when I want to as I do to impress women. I like being able to scarf down 100 dollars worth of **** and not worry about my figure.
Oh i see; its in the fine print (Bistro). Never noticed. :)

I love that restaurant. Pricey though. Perhaps because they know people like me are going to pay it!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica said:
I dislike when people pronounce 'often' as OF-TEN. It's pronounced... offen. Would you pronounce soften or listen with a T? I think not.
Well, you don't have to dislike it anymore. Why? Because both pronunciations are correct. Verify this with any decent dictionary.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
No, really. She ordered number 3 on the menu but then to my surprise she super-sized it!! Byyyyyyyyytch!!

Lucky for her I had a crisp $10 in my pocket, and that I ordered from the dollar menu, otherwise she would have gone wanting!!
:crackup: Haha, if that isn't cheap, what is? Funny, LMS :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is funny as hell. :D

I love/hate the word "emoticon". :rock:

The word "spot" can completely screw w my head. Say it over and over and I get disoriented. Haha.