Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

English words I hate

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why.... But whenever I see the word Bistro in a resturant I won't go in. That and Java have to be the most overused words in the English Language. A Bistro is a small resturant that serves small simple foods.. not a 1,000 seat, generic all you can eat chinese resturant (PF Chang) and moderately priced my black ass. Because you "have to have" the srimp dumplings (and you really do.. they are addictive), and the lettace wraps and the bartender is making a hell of a Daquari.. order 5of them!!! And we hvaen't even gotten to the meal yet and I've already got a 70 dollar tab.

bring on the srimp friend rice and the general cho chicken with 2 extra egg rolls. and that's my plate... not including the fattest desert I can find... yeah... you are eyeing a 200 dollar tab. Easily. **** I alone can rack up a 100 dollar tab If I'm not careful.. although I like PF Changs.. it's not a Bistro

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pf chang has the best tofu I've ever had. Even raw, it tasted like smoked cheese. And you can get it at any Chinese place that serves beer, but Tsing Tao beer is excellent. They make it with spring water from Laoshan, an area known for fine water.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't know why.... But whenever I see the word Bistro in a resturant I won't go in. ...
Pssstttt.... Bistro is French, not English....
Go ahead, go in and have a croissant, errrr Crescent. ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a damn if it was alien. lol, the food isn't even really chinese food. it's like the mcdonalds of chinese resturants.. I just like the atomsphere more than anything... go to PF changs on a Friday night.. better than going ot a club.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
pf chang has the best tofu I've ever had. Even raw, it tasted like smoked cheese. And you can get it at any Chinese place that serves beer, but Tsing Tao beer is excellent. They make it with spring water from Laoshan, an area known for fine water.
Is that supposed to be sarcasm?

Damn, even if you say yes I will never know.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The word I hate more than any other in the english language is "diva".

I want to burn it with fire!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makaybe Diva

On that note, Oujia has to be the sweetest word in the English lnaguage.. just look at it.

nakedtwister

Banned
Reaction score
WTF! you hate the word java? That is ridiculous! Java is one of my favorite words. It reminds me of star wars and starbucks at the same time. And there's nothing better than star wars and starbucks. Especially at the same time.

Seriously that is just ridiculous. Were you beaten as a child or something backbreaker?

God... that's just disgusting... honestly how can you hate the word java? How is that possible? You're just kidding right?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way it's gotta be Vente.

It's Large, Medium, and Small u pretentious flamingly homosexual dimwits. :trouble:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when people pronounce the candy Reeses like this: REES-EEZ, when it's actually pronounced REES-IS. REESEEZ PEICEES!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
No way it's gotta be Vente.

It's Large, Medium, and Small u pretentious flamingly homosexual dimwits. :trouble:
When they charge you for your 'vente' give them the money and say 'okay that's two dactaris and sixty floobs. Can you change a spoinkle? Etc.'

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like it when people say "beverage"

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hip, I like the word hip.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, my pet peeve is the term "fine dining." A woman basically disqualifies herself with me if she lists fine dining as one of her hobbies. I'm like "Look chick, some of us enjoy eating crap; thank you very much!!!"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some words are easier to pronounce incorrectly, so that's what people do. The word often pronounced "mid-evil" is actually pronounced med-i-evil, but the middle syllable is awkward, so most people leave it out. I had a history prof who b!tched about that. Also, the last H in neanderthal is not pronounced. Nee-an-der-tal is correct.

Even funnnier, in the old Latin, the V was pronounced as a W. So the famous "vini, vidi, vici" is correctly pronounced "winnie, widdie, wickie," which sounds kind of silly nowadays.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, there's "irregardless" too. People I have to tell you, IT'S NOT REALLY A WORD!!! Are you trying to say irrespective or regardless? Pick one or the other!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok, ok... One last one and I'm done....

WHAT THE FVCK IS "PROLLY????!!!" What are you saying, "Prolly want a cracka'!!!" you illiterate fu.... Oh... It's time for my medication, gotta go....

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bible and christian really tug my chain.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
bible and christian really tug my chain.
Alright, I'd like to extend that last one and add "God Fearing." Let it be know that I have no issues with the word religion (unless it's preceded with the word organized :p).