Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional eating weight gain

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of this month, that specific justification will expire and wont be valid.
Will there be a March-specific justification then? Perhaps one for May?

I do believe you're smart enough to understand what I'm getting at here. There's always a justification for eating like sh*t. When you stop giving those for yourself - you'll fix your eating habits.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, just the women aspect of life for purposes of this month. Any other justification would get shot down. The month will end soon anyway. At the end of this month, that specific justification will expire and wont be valid.
You'll just come up with another excuse like always.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll just come up with another excuse like always.
I dont think so. I'll now be doubly as motivated to go south of 240 lbs because now I can think back to about how February was without a girl and be more motivated to lose weight before the summer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@corrector

Brother, the bottom line is with this, as with many of the other issues you’ve shared: self-control. How bad do you want? This doesn’t seem like you want it very bad, even if it does lead to what you want and beyond.

I say this with brotherly love: fish or cut bait.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother is now on my case about my stomach. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning and, if it looks really bad, then I might have to veto this February thing and go back on the diet. Hopefully the weight will be back in order tomorrow morning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My mother is now on my case about my stomach. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning and, if it looks really bad, then I might have to veto this February thing and go back on the diet. Hopefully the weight will be back in order tomorrow morning.
Here is what you fail to understand.

This isn't or shouldn't be a "diet", it should become a way of life for you.

Live it, breathe it until you do it without thinking because that is who you are.

Either you take control of your health now while you still can or it will take control of you eventually. And it's far less forgiving than you'd think many times.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight was fine, or in fact slightly even lower when I checked yesterday morning. Still on track.

A good bowl of salad can compensate for any unhealthy choices as it scrubs everything out and results in a net weight loss at the end of the day. Unhealthy choices were these mini-oreo cookies (ie really tiny) and good portion control helps maintain the balance.

Last edited:

whitething

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight was fine, or in fact slightly even lower when I checked yesterday morning. Still on track.

A good bowl of salad can compensate for any unhealthy choices as it scrubs everything out and results in a net weight loss at the end of the day. Unhealthy choices were these mini-oreo cookies (ie really tiny) and good portion control helps maintain the balance.
Dude! Nobody can be this humorous and entertaining by accident. This is comedy gold. This will start my day off with a smile, thank you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In the grand pageant of North American dining, the salad stands as a beacon of health, a testament to the eater's self-control and moral superiority. Never mind that it's often more caloric than the burger and fries your friend is sheepishly nibbling on across the table by the time it's fully assembled. At least you can say you ate a salad, right?

Ultimately, the North American salad is less a meal and more a masterclass in culinary irony. It's the food equivalent of putting a band-aid on a bullet wound and calling it first aid. But fear not, for as long as there are toppings to pile on and dressings to pour, the myth of the healthy salad will continue to thrive, a delicious deception in a bowl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

On track for what exactly?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In the grand pageant of North American dining, the salad stands as a beacon of health, a testament to the eater's self-control and moral superiority. Never mind that it's often more caloric than the burger and fries your friend is sheepishly nibbling on across the table by the time it's fully assembled. At least you can say you ate a salad, right?

Ultimately, the North American salad is less a meal and more a masterclass in culinary irony. It's the food equivalent of putting a band-aid on a bullet wound and calling it first aid. But fear not, for as long as there are toppings to pile on and dressings to pour, the myth of the healthy salad will continue to thrive, a delicious deception in a bowl.
Not my salads...I have one almost every day at lunch. Easy to make and filling.

3-4 cups of spring mix
150g of boneless, skinless chicken
100g of baby carrots
75g of sh!taake mushrooms
75-100g of avocado
75g of cucumbers
25g of goat cheese

Sometimes will drizzle a tablespoon of EVOO and balsamic vinegar over it, other times just add some Italian seasonings or some other seasoning.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother pleaded with me and was crying for me to get rid of a pack of Organic Dark Chocolate Chip waffles yesterday. I insisted that it was the last box before the end of the month and would not be replaced. She was freaking out because it had a high glycemic index of 71% and complained about how my Uncle / her brother-in-law recently had a heart attack and needed a cornorary artery bypass surgery and had suffered because he was eating sweet foods with a high glycemic index. She also complained about my Aunt / her sister who had diabetes, ended up an amputation and died miserably over a decade ago. I tried to reason with her that I'm still relatively young, this is just a February-month thing, and her other family members are much older. She continued freaking out with me and acting up.

Therefore, I made a coin-toss deal with her and said she has to select heads or tails and if she's right then I'll get rid of the waffles as a way to deal with this situation. She selected heads. The coin was tossed and ended up as heads. The waffles were thrown away.

The last time I made a coin-toss decision was whether or not to take the Pfizer vaccine back in 2021. At the end of the day, based on the results of 4 consecutive coin-tosses I did not end up taking this vaccine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My mother pleaded with me and was crying for me to get rid of a pack of Organic Dark Chocolate Chip waffles yesterday. I insisted that it was the last box before the end of the month and would not be replaced. She was freaking out because it had a high glycemic index of 71% and complained about how my Uncle / her brother-in-law recently had a heart attack and needed a cornorary artery bypass surgery and had suffered because he was eating sweet foods with a high glycemic index. She also complained about my Aunt / her sister who had diabetes, ended up an amputation and died miserably over a decade ago. I tried to reason with her that I'm still relatively young, this is just a February-month thing, and her other family members are much older. She continued freaking out with me and acting up.

Therefore, I made a coin-toss deal with her and said she has to select heads or tails and if she's right then I'll get rid of the waffles as a way to deal with this situation. She selected heads. The coin was tossed and ended up as heads. The waffles were thrown away.

The last time I made a coin-toss decision was whether or not to take the Pfizer vaccine back in 2021. At the end of the day, based on the results of 4 consecutive coin-tosses I did not end up taking this vaccine.
This shows that she doesn't understand how nutrition actually works and neither do you.

I'm done with this thread. You obviously don't want help.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@corrector

Dude seriously, should we just delete this thread? It’s useless, you self-admittedly keep self sabotaging yourself. You’ve been doing this for years here.

How about you just put the facking spoon down?! “February” my arse, you’re going to be here next February too. Are you seeing a counselor? Because seriously it would seem like you have a number of deep seated issues you need to resolve and you’re not making any progress on your own.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quite disagree. My weight is still quite low and has not gone up from what it did register at the beginning of the month, (which is still a loss of over 15 lbs since the start of the diet). Sabotaging is more likely if there was an actual weight gain or actual health-effect (ie increase of blood pressure, etc...) and any of the actual weight loss from before was wiped out. None of which have checked out.

The fact that I've kept tabs on my weight and blood pressure means that I was quite sensitive of any boundaries and while no further weight loss occurred this month, I'm pretty much on track to continue to lose more weight. Honestly, holiday weight issues during the end of December was worst than this month. It sounds like people are more triggered by the THEME of the month more than the diet issue as nobody said anything around the Holidays with the same type of tone as here. Guess it's more socially acceptable if there is a weight-problem around the Holidays than an incel complaining about not having a girlfriend in February.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score