Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eckhart Tolle

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a few people keep stressing why is it so important to call everything energy..because when you break everything down and look past the atoms and electrons and subatomic particles you find vibrations inside. WHoo boy I wish I was more eloquent with my words. (I'm sure most of you know this already.)

Apparently in our physical world, things we can touch operates at a lower frequency of vibration. Sound vibrates much faster than physical and light vibrates hundreds of times more faster than either of the former. Then the energy or "vibration" of thought is higher than all of those..It's called "etheric energy". Vibrations in the physical have been discovered already. I think that's the energy they're talking about.

To the people who want to try and "debunk" this thread because of their own hang ups; You'd be better off just taking a jog around the block. It'll do you more good. Trust me! ^_~

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Thunder. Hadn't heard the term "etheric energy" before.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, but like I said; I wish I knew more. XD

Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra talk about it from time to time.

Very VERY interesting stuff! You should look into it.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Yea I thought you grew out of that phase a few weeks back?

Old thread. Sorry for my tone that night, guys. Bad mood. No excuse.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I'll start talking to you again.

Reaction score
As humans, we give off energy.

This is why certain people have a certain "presence" when they walk into a room.

It's why experienced sales people can "sniff out" someone who is going to be open to something or not.

You ever approach somebody and kinda get a "gut instinct" on how they are going to react to you?

That's what tolle is saying.

It's not new age BS. It something sucessful people tap into. Females are especially good at it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tolle is recycling all the hippy drippy stuff from the 60's and 70's . The" Power Of Now" is just New Age BS re-packaged with the commas in different places - Same ole' Zen style philospophy and just as boring as it was the first time I heard it. I am old enough to remember this stuff from the 70's . It is mostly fanciful nonsense and it re-emerges to suck in the gullible every decade or so. It just comes alomg in new wrapping.

This is the 'New Astrology' , guys.
Women love this this stuff . It is just emotional chocolate.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Tolle is recycling all the hippy drippy stuff from the 60's and 70's . The" Power Of Now" is just New Age BS re-packaged with the commas in different places - Same ole' Zen style philospophy and just as boring as it was the first time I heard it. I am old enough to remember this stuff from the 70's . It is mostly fanciful nonsense and it re-emerges to suck in the gullible every decade or so. It just comes alomg in new wrapping.

I agree, but I really am sorry I was such an assh*le about it before.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
jophil28 said:

I disagree. I'm just as cautious about believing anything but irrationally disregarding anything one doesn't understand is narrowminded. Not everything we can't touch or see is chick candy brother.

JoPhil, I'm a big fan of your posts and surprised at your tone.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
aliasguy said:
I agree, but I really am sorry I was such an assh*le about it before.
You should you rat bastard :crazy: !

I'm just glad you're done with those damned annoying breaks in your posts.

Cheers brother!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TurboOverCubicInches said:
As humans, we give off energy.

This is why certain people have a certain "presence" when they walk into a room.
Nonsense-

Energy is a scientific term . It can be defined ,quantified and measured . In its radiant form it can be observed and identified by testing or measuring devices.

A person's "presence" is a psychological phenomenon NOT a scientiful truth.

You are confused about the definition of radiation.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Commander Interceptor,

I bought a copy of this for me and Brother Able and I have to say this is some pretty insightful stuff. It's a different perspective of how the body/mind correlate to happiness or weariness/sickness.

Though I wouldn't categorize Eckhart Tolle as a mystic he certainly believes in what he's experienced and it is that belief which builds his character and makes him a better person in the world.
Absolutely.
The basic concepts are not inherently 'religious' or overly Spiritual.

They are Life Essentials and Principle to a proper mature perspective.

That's why it is so helpful and practical.

I deeply advocate furthering one's knowledge in Taoism related subjects.

Harmony and Balance, and proper perspecive.

Living well, living healthy, and being 'wealthy and wise'.

Essential.

I'm glad you found something of help.

I really enjoy discussion on these topics, and other things like Yoga, Karma , Tantra, Polarity, Chakras, Kundalini energy, all that good stuff.