Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eatin Pvssy

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** licking.......its odd and hard for me (too dark).....I just use my 2 magical fingers and curve them up inside while ****in the hell outta her. I got my current gf to orgasm in 2 min ;)
Hurts the wrists a lot but watever

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it's your girlfriend and you in a solid relationship thats one thing

some chick who is playing the field and its just a hook up

ARE YOU CRAZY ?

there is wisdom here

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ You guys wont eat off of a spoon at a restaurant because it has a speckle of dust on it but you readily indulge in that which is covered infinitely worse in germs, disease, and sperm!!! Quit eating pvssy!!!! “

i never really thought about it till TUCKER MAX tripped out after he f*cked that chick and blew in her without a condom and she went home to her boyfriend and her boyfriend licked her out AND SHE FELT GUILTY and told tucker max the next day

he started thinking about how many girls he had gone down on and if maybe they had sex before that and he was licking another mans SPERM

if she is not your gf / wife and legit

NO WAY !

to quote the rapper ma$e on his old album

" i never eat pu$$y cause i'm too stubborn in my ways "

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ You guys wont eat off of a spoon at a restaurant because it has a speckle of dust on it but you readily indulge in that which is covered infinitely worse in germs, disease, and sperm!!! Quit eating pvssy!!!! “

who cares what PRL says really, thats only his opinion.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not who said it. it's what is being said.

eating pu$$y when some chick has f*cked a dude at a party 4 hours before is not healthy

think about it

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** eating a *****.

I only do that **** If i have to, nothing in it for me.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love doing it, i love seeing her moan and toss all over the bed, I love seeing her twich and roll her eyes.....I love everything about it. HOWEVER. UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY SURE SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY TYPES OF STDs, do not do it. IF SHE IS NOT SHAVED- DO NOT DO IT. IF YOU BEEN WITH HER LESS THEN A MONTH- DO NOT DO IT.....

Catching something as comman as "mono" can be a biach.....

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like eating puzzy, I enjoy their pleasure. But, a chick I know just had some c0ck poured into her.........no thanks.

--Crowes

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this lately, how would you go about suggesting she shave more? A landing strip isn't too messy, but still, hair is hair...

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a tough one. Maybe make a joke about it while talking dirty or something. A lawn vs jungle joke, maybe? But if she's sensitive about it, it may not be a good idea.

Any ideas, guys?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****...if you do this right the girl will go wild...i love it, shed be rocking back and forth up and down, screaming, laughing, tightly grabbing you, looking into your eyes... Itll also take pressure off you during the sex, bc you know she had it, so if you accidentally bust before you really wanted to, who cares, shell still keep on coming back for more and will suck your **** anyday.

Also, anybody can rock a ***** out of her mind oraly....But can anybody **** the brains out of any ***** in the same way, without an 8 inch boner?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
it's not who said it. it's what is being said.

eating pu$$y when some chick has f*cked a dude at a party 4 hours before is not healthy

think about it

that's fukking gross :(