Dumb girl wants to be single, I'm an idiot

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
So the work is actually asking out girls and making moves on them?
The work is everything this site has been preaching to you since 2004. Building your inner confidence, improving yourself as a man, and going out and taking the lumps of getting rejected and having bad dates, etc.

But you already know that, so you're just asking this question to get more responses and more attention. Pretty much what Iceberg said in post #83. You're getting off on the attention you get in this thread.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Max, you have been a member since 2004 and have almost 3000 posts and it seems you are such a noob with women. Have you not learned anything from this forum?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread.

Sorry Maxtro, but you've become the new Luke Skywalker of SoSuave.

I know why you have been stuck where you are at, you just LOVE being there and staying there. It's so much easier and comfortable to know that you have no hope than to find out that there still might be some for you out there. You don't hate women, you hate yourself. But since women remind you of how much you hate yourself, if you syphon off that feeling and transition it onto women, it's so much easier to deal with.

You could run, trip, and accidentally ALMOST land on and inside a woman and still try to find a way to roll over in the air and land in mud. Worst part is, if you landed in mud, you'd smile because you'd say: See, even then I can't get with someone.

You love your current condition. You feed off of it.
And you'll read my response and swear it isn't so, but after a while, it'll seep in and you'll realize it to be true. You've gotten responses from everyone trying to help you, for YEARS.

Don't get mad at us for trying, get mad at yourself for not.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I just read this whole thread.

Sorry Maxtro, but you've become the new Luke Skywalker of SoSuave.

I know why you have been stuck where you are at, you just LOVE being there and staying there. It's so much easier and comfortable to know that you have no hope than to find out that there still might be some for you out there. You don't hate women, you hate yourself. But since women remind you of how much you hate yourself, if you syphon off that feeling and transition it onto women, it's so much easier to deal with.

You could run, trip, and accidentally ALMOST land on and inside a woman and still try to find a way to roll over in the air and land in mud. Worst part is, if you landed in mud, you'd smile because you'd say: See, even then I can't get with someone.

You love your current condition. You feed off of it.
And you'll read my response and swear it isn't so, but after a while, it'll seep in and you'll realize it to be true. You've gotten responses from everyone trying to help you, for YEARS.

Don't get mad at us for trying, get mad at yourself for not.

Yeah that's easy for you to say. I tried that already, but maybe you're right. Please give me more attention. I need you.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Try to put moves on a girl the first or second time I hang out with her? That's a scary thought.

That seems like trying to do a finisher when the opponent is nowhere near dead.
I can't believe a grown asz 29 year old man is scared of a woman. A women? Some one who weighs 100lbs less than you, some one who you are five times stronger than? some one who has to go on dates with guys scared he's not a rapist? And your scared. It's time to grab your balls. You need to look up player supremes youtube videos on fear of women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XscRGKu7VYM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88VkyaQxKno&feature=related

"Fear will vanish when you go out and just do it" - that line just changed my life.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Try to put moves on a girl the first or second time I hang out with her? That's a scary thought.

That seems like trying to do a finisher when the opponent is nowhere near dead.
This is your entire problem right here. STOP thinking this way, and make moves immediately.

I've walked up to a girl in a bar and just started kissing her before she even said a single word to me. She smiled at me and I figured that was enough. And it worked.