Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Duke Progress Journal (DPJ)

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something really big that a lot of guys don't pay attention to is that as much as PU influences your life, YOUR LIFE influences your pickups.

This runs the gamut:

Your internal beliefs
Your style and dress
Your physical fitness
Your satisfaction with yourself as a person
Your satisfaction with school and job

If you are unhappy or insecure about any of these things, it will creep up into your PU in ugly ways and at the most inoppertune times.

So what I'm saying is, "Don't put the carriage before the horse." Get YOUR **** handled, LIKE YOURSELF so that you're internally validated and not dependent on other people's validation and acceptance.

Until you reach that point, you will radiate insecurity and neediness. So ELIMINATE THEM!

Do whatever you have to do.

If your complexion is a source of insecurity, root it out... get some skin creams, go tanning (real or fake).

If you're overweight or skinny, cut or bulk respectively, eat right, and work out.

If you're failing every other test in school/uni, make it a point to improve your study habits.

Bottom line: find the sources of your insecurity/bad feelings and DESTROY THEM by doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to alleviate that aspect of yourself and bring yourself back up to 100%. It's hard to NOT BE attractive when all systems are go in your life physically, emotionally, educationally and financially. Health, wealth, and relationships. The triangle holds up.

That's all I've got to say for now. Au revior.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, be around girls. Don't care how. Just be around girls.

Then do these:

fluff, kino, positivity, lead, cf, elicit values

Success is guaranteed.

"There is no spoon. There is only poon."

-Copyright Duke (sosuave) 2005

Think about that quote. It's not a joke.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back on my last 2 FRs on page 2, I see that I was getting BLATANT "fvck me" signs from these chicks and I was TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS to them. :rolleyes:

Goes to show how much you can miss when you don't think you're as attractive as other people think you are.

I see now that a persistant problem of mine was that I missed signals and girls thought that I didn't like them, so later down the line they thought that there was no "chemistry" or whatever, because I didn't take the lead and fvck them or kiss them!! Makes sense.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I last posted. A lot's happened in my life but not so much in the dating realm. I no longer talk to HBCrazy, because apparently she doesn't wanna be friends, which is honestly what I was up for. She's been cold and hasn't responded to any offers I made to be cool with her, hang out or be friends.

For a while this depressed me a little, especially when I found her myspace page which shows some dude with his arm around her.

Also, she completed one of those self-glorifying myspace surveys and hinted at the fact that she's had sex when she told me all along she was a virgin.

So anyways one of my new goals is to make her regret the stupid decision to not talk to me.

How am I gonna do this? By building myself an incredible body and becoming great at pickup.

A brilliant post I re-read recently is by TD and it's called "Implementing a Habit."

http://www.bristollair.com/innergame/identityandbeliefs/implementingahabit/

It's just great. So inspiring and it's gotten me taking action.

For a long time when my relationship with HBCrazy was floundering, I really didn't sarge very much. I stopped taking care of myself as much. I got a belly and some of the shirts I used to wear stopped fitting. At the same time I became emotionally numb and was just a zombie day in and day out.

However, during the summer I got my first real job, and I experienced something that would change my perspective of attraction forever.

During my lowliest state, a nice looking girl approached me and gave me tons of IOIs.

It was my first day on the job. I looked like **** from playing videogames all the time inside the house and from the stress of my dying relationship with HBCrazy. I needed a haircut, my eyes were baggy, and my clothes were pretty out of style.

Never the less this girl approached me, opened me, and got attracted.

Why? Mainly because I acted like a zombie. I was emotionally unreactive. Meaning I didn't qualify myself at the drop of a hat, I didn't give her a bunch of undeserved praise, I didn't talk more than I should, etc. What happened was that my "cool factor" shot up a lot, and I gained a lot of social intelligence over the summer.

It was a good experience. I used the money to pay off my IPL treatments for my rosacea, which was bothering me a lot at the time.

After that, Hurricane Katrina hit and I was without power for about 2 weeks. Then, really, through October and November, I didn't do anything but go to college and stagnate PU-wise and bodywise. I'd made so many false promises to myself and to friends who believed in me that I would once and for all "stop the sh!t" but it never happened.

My faith in myself eroded in those months because I felt as if I were no longer reliable, in any sense. I kept telling my friends I would work out and I would get the hype train rolling full steam; I would genuinely be motivated, but then after a day or two of working out or sarging, it would be back to the old routine of staying in, playing videogames, and doing nothing productive.

I am tired of the sh!t. Sometimes you hit a breaking point. For me this is breaking point #2. My first was when I was frustrated enough to find this site.

NOW, I am tired of reminiscing about my life the way it was 2 years ago. "Ah the good old days" when I was actually getting physical with girls.

This is bullsh!t. OLD MEN reminisce about their lives. I'm 19, dudes!

So what I've resolved to do, as mentioned earlier, is to make the Sting of Regret as intense as possible for HBCrazy. But don't think I'm motivated solely by trying to prove other people wrong, as powerful a motivator as that is. After-all, in the final days of our break up she called me a "weak little boy." But I also have something to prove to myself and to my friends.

Two guys in particular. One guy, "The Hawk" (as he refers to himself), doesn't post here, but a lot of you know JVesti. I'm proud to call these two dudes friends, and they are true-to-life PUAs. For the past 2 years, they're supported me in getting what I wanted out of life, and they've experienced both my joys and my sorrows. They were there when I made things happen and when I was lazy. If I continue to just do nothing and let my goals corrode, then I am basically spitting in their faces. They've invested so much time in me.

But let it be known that I want this. I want it bad, and I'll be damned if I let anything stop me.

I really hope ya'll read that TD article I linked, because it's key. He says that you can never ever fail as long as you SHOW UP where you said you would be and attempt to do what you said you were going to attempt to do. And that's so key.

The first steps are the hardest. Today was day 1. I showed up. I succeeded.

I will continue to succeed. Mark my word, playboys
:rockon:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading Mystery's ebook, which is GREAT by the way, and he's put a great emphasis on compliance testing. My friend Ben also has stressed this to me. The basic idea is that you make small requests and build up to bigger requests... Mystery explains it in great detail in his book.

One thing I realized I've done in all successful sarges is successful kino escalation. The usual way I've done this is by playing stupid games that acclimate the girl to my touch. For example the "Forest Walk" (which can be found in the sosuave tips on the main page somewhere, or earlier in this progress journal) or "Thumb Wars." These stupid little games get the girl comfortable with touching your hands so that it's not a huge jolt when you take her hand. It's gradual. And you first build up in such a way that you have plausible deniability.

It needs to be a gradual escalation so that it feels like it "just happened" to the girl. If you just take her hand out of the blue when you haven't touched her before in a non-threatening, non-intimate way, or if you just put your arm around her, or JUST put your hand on her knee, you run the risk of her resisting and starting a cycle of NEGATIVE compliance momentum, which is something we obviously don't want.

So that's what I'm gonna be playing with for the next few weeks.

Compliance testing, as a whole, is a very interesting concept. Mystery's view is that everything in the sarge is done to get more compliance. He says that EVERYTHING is a compliance test. Putting her hand on your c0ck is a compliance test. Asking her to get up out of her seat is a compliance test. Her agreement or refusal to meet up is a compliance test.

A very interesting note I took while reading is that he sees attraction as a mere tool to get the girl invested into the interaction. In his own words, other than that, it's vapor. She could be making out with you tonight but not returning your phone calls tomorrow. Her level of investment is what matters in progressing the relationship. And the way to get her to invest is by gradually building compliance.

So anyway, about my life, I went to a theater play with a girl who is taking the same course as me (but isn't in the same class). I'd known her about a year prior through social circle. She closed ME for the meetup via instant messenger. So I knew going into it that she had at least some interest.

Unfortunately I didn't read all of Mystery's ebook, so I took her to the back row (and she teased me about this because she knew it was an IOI) and I put my arm around her. The good thing I did, though, is that I removed my arm when she didn't lean into me or give me positive body language. Now, mind you, she didn't pull away... so it could be interpreted as a passive IOI, but I wanted to show her that I'm not needy and she's not gonna feel my touch if she doesn't start actively showing me IOIs.

The play ended quicker than I thought (only 45 mins long), so I didn't really have a full chance to escalate as I'd planned. She invited me to go see a local band with her and her cousin (a girl), but I didn't know the directions and I felt fvckin nasty from sweating (it was hot out). So I went home. My intuition tells me she'll be agreeable to another meetup.

Another girl im gaming, we'll call her HBGlitter, seems to have pretty high buying temp. I've done a large majority of AR experiments on her and they're working beautifully. AR stands for Awareness Radius, by the way. Search it up on fastseduction.com. The idea is basically the same thing Mystery talks about in his book, except in different terms. Give attention, but don't give it predictably. Give it intermittently. Generally reward IOIs and punish IOIds. But sometimes don't reward IOIs.. Make it less predictable. This is how you build in her an emotional addiction to you.

The ball is rolling now. I feel focused. More props to the book Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz... that book is the bible of life!

Cheers gentleman,

-Duke