Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Duke Girl Senior Thesis: F*ck List

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious how all of those guys would rate their experiences with her.

I'm also curious of how good of a lay she is.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was the AGGRESSOR and she actively pursued the men with the highest social value in her closed social milieu. At Duke, it's the jocks.

BUT in a standard bar environment, women are PASSIVE and nobody knows each other. ACT like a guy with high social value. And yes, good looks have high social value in itself.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This takes 'Don't kiss and tell' to absolutely new dimension. I mean the dimension where everything is so fvcked up even ant's fart can kill you.

She is obviously a ho. The whole study is possibly just an excuse or rationalising her incapability for seeking deeper connections with opposite sex.

Intention to hurt is there. Photos with small/limp **** info, smoking weed, date rape (she was passed out), no condoms possibly.....I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually crafted by some geek as a revenge on jocks. Or by Jesuit order to teach guys not to fornicate with hos. I just can feel the intent there to feed the 'small d!ck' phobia in men with d1cks shorter than Winnetou's horse.

On the looks matter>
Looks do matter. They are the showroom after all. Guy with masculine features is more likely to be masculine inside too.
However you should know that these types of hos, which are looking for Mr. Dildo to do ONS with are more hooked up on looks because that is everything they can appreciate and seek for in that short time before hook up and sex.
Two guys who behave the same....the one looking hotter have the advantage and since differences in status and behavior are not that great among middle class guys, then the hotter guy has greater advantage-no brainer. I say 70% looks 30% inner game. In ONS it is the opposite.
However you can tell her dissatisfaction with lack of proper manly skills...like taking charge in bed.

Bottom line>
Assuming anything based on one ho's study of f@cking is useless.

I'd be more concerned about recent tendency to regulate (make laws prohibiting personal information being posted on) the Internet. The gay student's suicide after his schoolmates filmed him f@cking with another dude and posting it on the Internet, might as well started it. I hope no one of those guys will commit suicide. I mean the stuff she wrote you don't want to be on campus toilets , let alone on the Internet for everyone to see.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Not an out of shape guy in the whole collection. Even the worst lovers physically outclass the average frustrated chump. Coincidence? 'Looks' deniers, you connect the dots,..
cordoncordon said:
Bingo! Oh but according to the looks don't matter crowd, women only care about confidence, and power, and personality, and and and......righttttttttttttttt.
No one denied that looks were irrelevant. The point was, you don't have to look like a Greek God to get girls.

No one said that being out of shape will help you.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only perused her thesis not delving into the whole crux of it. Disgust would not allow me to even get a feel of it. This woman was not hot by any means either.

Can you imagine how it would feel to be played like this? If you did hit it, it would not be some huge conquest. You would only be just another notch.

Honestly, if a man would have done this he would have been blasted with both barrels and I would still have negative feelings about it. What our society has become is awful!!!!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I only perused her thesis not delving into the whole crux of it. Disgust would not allow me to even get a feel of it. This woman was not hot by any means either.

Can you imagine how it would feel to be played like this? If you did hit it, it would not be some huge conquest. You would only be just another notch.

Honestly, if a man would have done this he would have been blasted with both barrels and I would still have negative feelings about it. What our society has become is awful!!!!!
Ever heard of Tucker Max?

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the people claiming that this proves that good looks are neccesary to score women are forgetting that this "thesis" was done for the benefit of the author's friends. The whole thing seems to be a way to show off all the hot, high status guys she has been with. She may have been with a lot more ordinary looking guys who dj'ed her into bed (with minimal effort from the sound of things) but she is hardly going to be sending out pictures to her friends of the chubby guy who managed to "****y and funny" his way into her pants. Think about it - she describes thirteen one night stands over four years in her thesis; in other words, if her thesis is a comprehensive account of her sex life, she had sex about three times a year. Given her views on sex, do people really think she was saving herself for those three moments in a year when she could hook up with an athlete, or did she omit all the other less impressive sounding guys she slept with in between?

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's to say she posted all of her encounters? I'd guess she
picked out the more internet marketable faces and kept the rest
of her new fb gang to herself.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Yes. This thesis will be a nightmare for PUA instructors and all shorty/chubby/bald guys...as far as we know, there's no reason to dispute these research and observations are accurate and truthful from an average HB7. It shows that she needed the attraction first, THEN the spontaneous aggression/personality and crazy quotes.

This HB7 was certainly NOT in that great of shape herself, she was skinny but I doubt she worked on her body like those guys did

This average jane was able to fuk the best of the best as much as she wanted with very little effort. She STILL was critical and expected the best. This goes to show you what the sexual marketplace looks like today: P*ssy at a market value 10X higher than p*enis

This also means that size in fact DOES matter. Even the guy that had a God-awesome body was unabashedly insulted for having a small pecker. It was interesting that she was able to distinguish growers from showers though.

This girl wasn't a complete retard, but I do think people overrate her writing. It was funny and witty, sure, but that was mostly due to the taboo research she was doing....a chick making a thesis like this is incredible on that merit alone

So the debate is over. Looks matter, and because of the sexual marketplace, looks only guarantee you a chick 2-3 points lower than you. So these 10 males only got this average 7 female, and they had to have some game/alpha behavior on top of that. But looks were the first and most important thing
So now banging a "7" is average

:(

On another note, why are guys surprised, 1/3rd of girls in college or more are skank's nothing new

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ever heard of Tucker Max?

Yep and even saw the movie something about beer in heaven or along those lines. It was fairly entertaining. The guys were pretty degrading towards women. I really liked the character whose girlfriend left him for a rapper. He was very negative about it and displayed his reaction to women and especially the stripper... But, he turned out to be a good guy with her and it was a defense mechanism until he found one that he felt was worthy.

The character that was Tucker, sucked! He was banging midgets, deaf girls and anything else. It was pretty funny when he had the Visine blowouts.

The guy getting married was pretty decent as well and appeared to be more even and congruent with his attitude.

More than one to skin a cat, but Tucker's way, from what I can tell is not my method. I am sure he does have some good stuff though and have only looked over his site a few times not engulfing myself in it.

Solomon said:
So now banging a "7" is average
Banging "7" is quite respectable even if you are a Greek God! The writer of the thesis, IMO, looks to have about a six in the face and her body may be a seven.

So if I am hitting sevens, I must be slumming then.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Not an out of shape guy in the whole collection. Even the worst lovers physically outclass the average frustrated chump. Coincidence? 'Looks' deniers, you connect the dots,..
I expect better from you Rollo. This is just lazy writing on your part. You know the SS gay ass looks debates always boils down to some nerd ranting over facial symmetry and genetics.

Pick a nerd with a lumpy out of shape body and one with with a athletic body and you know the difference. The point is, hit they gym, dress well, maximize what you have. Use game to make up the difference.

I was out yesterday and saw more than a few good looking girls with less than jock body type guys. The real world is random, there are no rules. The only rule is to make the best of what you got and go for what you want.

Come on son.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story: Don't attend colleges where sports are EVERYTHING. They are great for athletes and girls...not so much for the the rest of the male student population.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was reading it thinking "damn, we don't have anything close to that dynamic here"... My school has no pride in its sports, and the guys getting laid are the don't-give-a-**** dressed head to toe in value village types

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Yeah, I was reading it thinking "damn, we don't have anything close to that dynamic here"... My school has no pride in its sports, and the guys getting laid are the don't-give-a-**** dressed head to toe in value village types
LOL

sports are overrated.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The author of this, while somewhat intelligent and witty, comes across as incredibly insecure, which probably explains her steadfast "athletes-only" policy. This thesis was simply a means to brag about sleeping with popular kids.

I would wager that she was an ugly duckling growing up, and now sees college as a time to "prove" her desirability. Of course, the easiest way to do this is to sleep around with jocks.

Being passed around like that isn't really "empowering," though, despite what some female readers seemed to glean, because she's giving up her value without receiving any in return. It's just not natural for a woman to have NSA sex like this--I would imagine that if any of these guys expressed a desire to have an LTR with her, she would've drop the whole "thesis" altogether.

This is the difference between 6s and 10s--the 6s will often place MORE emphasis on looks than 10s, and also be more willing to give up their value (sex) before the male. 10s will make you work more and won't give the kind of compliance that she gave all those dudes--you need really solid game to get that. Her prerequisites to getting laid had NOTHING to do with game, and everything to do with looks and status, which is consistent with the behaviors of women with insecurity issues.

The thesis is hardly a "smoking gun" in the debate about whether looks matter--we might as well come to the conclusion that varsity sports matter, by that logic. You don't need to be an athlete to get girls, and you don't need to be in perfect shape--it's just helpful. Looks matter to a degree, but MUCH more so to a girl like this, who is hardly the type of woman you want for a girlfriend.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet you Just A Shot Away chimes in with his FACTS and citations about how looks really don't matter and this report was just an anomly.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must realize that the guys the "made the cut" into her paper, are not necessarily the only ones she slept with; she could have easily omitted the non-jockeys.

And if you look at these guys, they all have social proof and enjoy from a quality pre-selection. They are all built, but not necessary facially good looking. I believe that their social status weighed much more then their looks; she mentions their hot bodies because she has nothing else to reference; she can’t discuss their personalities because she barely knows them. The only one she does discuss in depth, which according to her was her favorite, she does mention how fun, crazy and spontaneous he is; that’s what attracted her most, not his looks.

steppenwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
No one denied that looks were irrelevant. The point was, you don't have to look like a Greek God to get girls.

No one said that being out of shape will help you.
In cold approaches, your looks make a huge difference. In social circles, it still helps a lot.

I'm sure many of you know this already, but the fat guys you see with a hot girl on their arms are often former jocks who are now way out of shape, or actually playing football right now.

Then there are the dealers who look like and are garbage, with a hot girl on their arms, often with multiple girls in his rotation.

Good looks are one source of value, sports, drugs, among other factors.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao degree in D.T.F XD

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she got into Duke, probably got at least some brains

also I'd give her a 5.5, 7 is kindof high for her face and size

also, if you guys read the paper, a lot of arbitrary generalizations are actually addressed:
1) is she good in bed? according to not just one guy, she gives incredible head
2) is she insecure? yes in the beginning of the paper (compliments worked), no by the end
3) looks matter? to the extent that being athletic matters, to her yes