Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Duke Girl Senior Thesis: F*ck List

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
notice also:

- she frequented the same place for her hook ups
- valued aggression in the sack
- Gave her definition of "hot" guys low ratings based on numerous things
- The more adventurous sex adventures got higher rankings.

Nothing new here, but interesting to see some of that stuff in writing.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'll say this about the writer, she writes really well, and she's funny. Sounds like a great girl to hang around with at the bar or club. But damnnnnnnnnnnn she's a slvt haha.

Anyone have a pic of this girl?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Well I'll say this about the writer, she writes really well, and she's funny. Sounds like a great girl to hang around with at the bar or club. But damnnnnnnnnnnn she's a slvt haha.

Anyone have a pic of this girl?
The one on the left is *supposedly* her:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/11/2010/09/8f3173601abcd129a2acebf443e5fc2d/340x.jpg

I also noticed how she said she loved the eye contact she had throughout one of the hook-ups, and how it made it a lot more enjoyable for her.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Great LTR prospects! Probably have the combined IQ's of a nickel.
Actually I gotta disagree with that one. She's witty, and smart. Writes really well. She has a brain....she's just deciding she wants to use her pvssy instead haha. And I don't believe for a second that she did this all for "research". She just wanted to get laid by a bunch of jocks without looking like a TOTAL slvt. This was her excuse....research. And judging by the guys she fvcked, who were all way better looking than her, they knew it too. They probably were all throwing her around between each other and laughing about it behind her back.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordon...not saying your wrong by any means, but is there such a thing as a "smart slut"?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
cordon...not saying your wrong by any means, but is there such a thing as a "smart slut"?

I don't know what to make of this creature. I kinda respect anyone who has as much sex as they want and makes no apologies for it. I know she calls it "research" but I'm pretty sure it's said in a sarcastic tone.

I'm really in a quandary here. We're only on this planet for 70 or 80 years. Can I be disgusted at someone for having as much sex as possible in that period of time? I might have to bring this topic up to my buddies at happy hour tonight.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Haha...don't know. Might be an oxymoron. Though she did attend and graduate from Duke, so she does have an IQ.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I really don't have an issue with her having all of this sex. Good for her to be honest. She got laid by a bunch of hot guys (no I'm not gay) who are all better looking than her.

Again it goes to show you how blatantly EASY women have it. Here she is, what a 5-6 rating wise? And all she needs to do is basically wink at these 8-9.5 guys, hardly say a word, a few all she did was meet them in the line to the bar for 5 minutes, and bam, she goes home with them. 99.9999999% of most males who are a 5 in looks? Could never ever ever ever ever do that with a 8-9.5 female. Just would never happen. When it comes to availability of sex with HOT and beautiful people, women by far have it made over men.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahem.

5string said:
A Don Juan.

I dream to be able to capture the female equivalent.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing...

My friend quoted this from somewhere, but there's a certain truth to it, when applied to gender dynamics.

Look at a man who can pick any lock. You will say "That man can open any door. That is a skilled man."

Now look at a lock that can be opened by any key. You will say "That is a sh*tty lock."

Props to whoever put that together.

Yes, women can get laid much more easily than men - but, I wouldn't think for a second they have life easier.

Different, yes, easier, no.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an out of shape guy in the whole collection. Even the worst lovers physically outclass the average frustrated chump. Coincidence? 'Looks' deniers, you connect the dots,..

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Not an out of shape guy in the whole collection. Even the worst lovers physically outclass the average frustrated chump. Coincidence? 'Looks' deniers, you connect the dots,..
Bingo! Oh but according to the looks don't matter crowd, women only care about confidence, and power, and personality, and and and......righttttttttttttttt.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what her next year thesis will be.

Senior Thesis: STD List ?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing like a touch of gonorrhea and syphilis in there.

I though such sluts were a service to the public, damn , not just the jock population with small penises!

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Yes. This thesis will be a nightmare for PUA instructors and all shorty/chubby/bald guys...as far as we know, there's no reason to dispute these research and observations are accurate and truthful from an average HB7. It shows that she needed the attraction first, THEN the spontaneous aggression/personality and crazy quotes.

This HB7 was certainly NOT in that great of shape herself, she was skinny but I doubt she worked on her body like those guys did

This average jane was able to fuk the best of the best as much as she wanted with very little effort. She STILL was critical and expected the best. This goes to show you what the sexual marketplace looks like today: P*ssy at a market value 10X higher than p*enis

This also means that size in fact DOES matter. Even the guy that had a God-awesome body was unabashedly insulted for having a small pecker. It was interesting that she was able to distinguish growers from showers though.

This girl wasn't a complete retard, but I do think people overrate her writing. It was funny and witty, sure, but that was mostly due to the taboo research she was doing....a chick making a thesis like this is incredible on that merit alone

So the debate is over. Looks matter, and because of the sexual marketplace, looks only guarantee you a chick 2-3 points lower than you. So these 10 males only got this average 7 female, and they had to have some game/alpha behavior on top of that. But looks were the first and most important thing

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I agree with looks matter, you have to keep in mind that this is just one woman; who is to say that she speaks for all women?