Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug test

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a drug test for a job. It came up kind of quickly and I wasnt expecting it. I smoke lots of pot. Help me pass it :cheer:

I know they have herbs and stuff you can take like goldenseal but most likely they will be testing for that. I know to drink cranberry and water but Im not sure that will be enough. A friend said I could drink water and vinegar but Im asking for a second opinion to those who actually know. I have about 3 days and I last smoked um, what time is it?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM super skinny. Im 5'6 and weigh 130lbs. I look like a HS kid. anyways thanks for the vote of confidence and links.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok then, maybe you stand a chance. I have heard of very skinny people getting by with only a few days of abstaining. You don't have a lot of fat to burn. If you can push the test back a few days, your chances of passing go up dramatically. Don't exercise this weekend and eat enough to not be burning any fat.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend said take a cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a gallon of juice/water and drink nonstop. Ive got nothing to lose so im going to drink water like a whale.

IM also assuming i shouldnt be drinking this weekend because inside the bars i start sweating

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat right (low fat low carb) exercise (weights THEN cardio in that order) and any THC should be out of your system in 10 days. This is assuming urinary analysis testing.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to your local headshop. They have stuff that you drink 3 hours before a drug test and it cleans your body out. Its like $50, but you'll earn it back in your new job :D

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of water

Drink lots of water. You might be up all night pissing but drink plenty of water. This dilutes your piss which the savy drug testers know about. To combat this, take vitamin B which turns your clear piss (from lots of water) to a yellow color.

High Times magazine has a hotline number to help you through this.

Bye the way, quit doing drugs and you'll have no problem passing piss tests.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, you need to start drinking water the night before you piss. the vitamin B should be taken a couple of hours before your piss.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, first of all, the drinks that you can buy at head shops rarely work plus most labs test for the ingredients used in those drinks anyways. Secondly, many labs now test creatinine levels which show up lower if you dilute your piss too much... but it does work pretty effectively if you can pull it off. 90% of these schemes to get it out of your system are total bs... it takes time. Like some of the other guys said you'll need to work your ass off a burn as much fat as you can up till about 24 - 48 hours before the test. The last day or two you'll want to sit on your couch all day so no more thc is released.

And drinking water continuously is useless if its not within a few hours of the test. The only use of chugging water is to dilute.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
souporman said:
Okay, first of all, the drinks that you can buy at head shops rarely work plus most labs test for the ingredients used in those drinks anyways. Secondly, many labs now test creatinine levels which show up lower if you dilute your piss too much... but it does work pretty effectively if you can pull it off. 90% of these schemes to get it out of your system are total bs... it takes time. Like some of the other guys said you'll need to work your ass off a burn as much fat as you can up till about 24 - 48 hours before the test. The last day or two you'll want to sit on your couch all day so no more thc is released.

And drinking water continuously is useless if its not within a few hours of the test. The only use of chugging water is to dilute.
I speak from first hand experience. Those drinks DO work. Even if they could somehow magically detect cleansers, they aren't illegal. Maybe I just like the taste :yes:

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
I speak from first hand experience. Those drinks DO work. Even if they could somehow magically detect cleansers, they aren't illegal. Maybe I just like the taste :yes:
Like it matters if they are illegal or not.. if you use one and they find out you fail the test. These drinks don't work and are a waste of money. Tell me how a magical chemical can sort through your layers of fat and make the thc vanish in 3 hours. It can't. Not to mention alot of them like golden seal can be tested for.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to pass a drug test is to stay clean in the first place. Duh.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch it be like some undercover police sting operation trying to shut down drug trafficing in the US.

Or else just some dude whos making big money of paranoid druggies.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well today is the day. Ill let you know how it goes

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
souporman said:
Like it matters if they are illegal or not.. if you use one and they find out you fail the test. These drinks don't work and are a waste of money. Tell me how a magical chemical can sort through your layers of fat and make the thc vanish in 3 hours. It can't. Not to mention alot of them like golden seal can be tested for.
They can't not hire me based on my drinking preferences. This is all assuming they can detect them in the first place, which they can't. Varying creatine levels could be caused by anything, what if I'm trying to bulk up?

To pass a test you don't need to rid your fat of THC. You only need to make sure that no THC remains in your pee, or it is masked.

So I'm guessing that time my friend passed a drug test after smoking two days prior, using one of the drinks, didn't really happen. He's definetly NOT at work right now.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
They can't not hire me based on my drinking preferences. This is all assuming they can detect them in the first place, which they can't. Varying creatine levels could be caused by anything, what if I'm trying to bulk up?

To pass a test you don't need to rid your fat of THC. You only need to make sure that no THC remains in your pee, or it is masked.

So I'm guessing that time my friend passed a drug test after smoking two days prior, using one of the drinks, didn't really happen. He's definetly NOT at work right now.
Actually yes they can fire you based on the detection of those drinks... it's considered failing the test. They can also fire you because of dilution which is also considered failing. Let's say you were taking creatine... about 2% of creatine is turned into creatinine every day... that means you'll have a very miniscule jump in creatinine level and obviously, dilution does the exact opposite. They can detect masks like nitrates, too.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your friend did pass it. Like i said before, most, but not all labs test for them. Lets just end it and say that the best way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs in the first place.