Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug test

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
souporman said:
Actually yes they can fire you based on the detection of those drinks... it's considered failing the test. They can also fire you because of dilution which is also considered failing. Let's say you were taking creatine... about 2% of creatine is turned into creatinine every day... that means you'll have a very miniscule jump in creatinine level and obviously, dilution does the exact opposite. They can detect masks like nitrates, too.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your friend did pass it. Like i said before, most, but not all labs test for them. Lets just end it and say that the best way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs in the first place.
Really it's all circumstantial. Nevada being a right to work state can fire your for ANY reason whatsoever (as long as it's not illegal). Meaning I as an employer could assign six people numbers 1-6, roll some dice, and the number that comes up I fire for no reason other then it's what I wanted to do. This state however is a HUGE drug testing state but almost everyone here uses clinsing products. Most of the time it's for urine testing and THC is the number one culprit for people not passing test. Though all of the head shops around here make bank off of people using their products and the bulk of them are repeat users or refferals. And that's actually from an article written in my former University paper where there was a poll taken among the students.

However drug testing here, more often then not is based on hair folicule testing which IMO is much harder to beat (especially if you don't have hair 1 1/2 iches on youre head, you're pretty much f*cked). Shampoos have to be applied in exactly the right way and in a place that the testing agent is garunteed to go for. Most of the time when people fail it's because they don't apply it right or they don't apply it in the right place. More recently some of the larger hotels have concidered going to FINGERNAIL testing for drug use. Like hair testing it's based on the blood flow record that grows ******d from your body (Similar to a tree ring). FINGERNAIL TEST ARE UNBEATABLE BY ANY MEANS. No bull sh*t if you go to a testing facility and they tell you they're going to take fingernail scrapings for the last three months and you aren't clean, do yourself a favor and just walk out right then and there.