Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drook's Diary

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time no post, again.

I got a job at subway a day or two after Christmas. I honestly hate it because all it entails is washing dishes from 4-10pm, but it's money so whatever. I'm probably going to quit over the summer to work for my dad doing construction for 12 dollars an hour. Which will probably be just as bad but I'll make nearly twice as much. Or I could apply for lifeguarding again. Either way if I take another job over the summer I'm probably not getting my subway job back.

Things with GF/Exhave been pretty great. We've been having sex whenever we get off alone together which has been amazing. She told me about how she made out with/was felt up by a guy over the summer, how she had a huge crush on a guy in cali. I didn't really care about the guy she made out with because I was feeling up one of her best friends right before we got back together, but the way she talked about the guy from cali still bugs me. She was obviously really into him. She promised she'd never cheat but it still bothers me.

I asked GF if she'd go with me to Iowa after uni since that's where I plan on going for post grad and she said she would. She also wants to go with me on the euro trip but I'm not sure if she'll have enough money. I hope I don't break up with her any time soon because the next few years could be great if we stay together.

I'm probably going to get a touring bike here within the next few weeks. Finally got a decent amount of money saved up and I'm looking forward to riding.

Sorry for the hasty update, just trying to get this stuff down before work.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With work, focus on what aspects it can fulfill.
Does it pay good?
Do you learn anything? - Does it offer opportunity for growth?
Can you automate it? - Can you make it so that you have extra time to learn other things? This is how Einstein came up with the relativity theorem; 10 years in a patent office that he optimized.

You GF situation is honestly so weird. You speak of her like you don't like her too much, yet you get jealous and want to be with her for years to come. Your behavior is just as scattered. If you want to be with her, why are you so passive about what she's saying?

My advice? Stay with her, sure, up to you. Dont take her to Europe and definitely not after uni.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
pays minimum wage, learning stuff that will only be useful in the food industry which i don't plan on staying in, i'm washing dishes for 5 hours a day and i'm not allowed to have my phone out on the job.

maybe after i get a summer job i can get a job welding which would be more interesting. i'm grateful to have a job right now, i just don't enjoy the work.

but with GF, I'm honestly pretty much in love with her again. Or as in love as I've ever been before. The reason she told me about that stuff is because we've both just been open about what we've done over the summer since we broke up. I told her how I made out with a few chicks, got a huge crush on a chick at camp, only got back with her originally for pvssy, etc. I know she wouldn't cheat on me and I know she didn't get serious with anybody over the summer. But the fact that she fell for a guy bothers me a little.

I definitely want to go with her to Europe if she can get the money together and it would be awesome to go to uni with her. I really really really like her. I'm just posting my insecurities on here to get them out on paper.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell It How It Is

Hey, gonna post a quick life update.

Got an interview at my college's cafe tomorrow. They responded within an hour of me applying so I'm hoping I get it. Parents won't let me quit my current job until I get another one so fingers crossed.

I've had off school all week due to a sh!tload of snow hitting so I'm starting college this Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it to be honest. I got philosophy class Wednesday which I'm psyched for. I already read one of the books for it (The Stranger) and really enjoyed it.

I'm really really happy with GF right now. Just our entire relationship is so good. I've felt closer with her than anybody I've ever met. (Plus sex is pretty great). I'm really psyched just to hang out with her some more. We went to a bike shop with her mom's boyfriend this Saturday which was cool. It's going to be awesome when we start biking together.

But yeah I'm looking forward to my interview tomorrow. I'll probably hit the gym too since I haven't in a while due to the snow. Peace.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drook said:
...we've both just been open about what we've done over the summer since we broke up.
I can't believe you not only agreed to that sucker's bait but that you actually answered honestly.

Drook said:
I told her how I made out with a few chicks, got a huge crush on a chick at camp, only got back with her originally for pvssy, etc.
wow, that bolded is pretty insane, can't believe she's not holding this against you(yet)

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heron Blue

Heeeey. I haven't posted in a while because things were steady with ex and I didn't really feel a need to, but things are finally changing so I guess I'd better get back on it.

I broke up with gf Tuesday after trying to break up with her all weekend and not having a chance, I'm going to post some back story then what actually went down.
Things were going pretty good with ex for a while to be honest, we both got decent bikes, biked a bit, snuck around and had sex, all that. Then her mom grounded her for getting an F in french, she stayed grounded for over a month which I tolerated. I still got to see her a bit but only during boring **** like driving her brother from school. We went on a bike race in D.C with her mom's ex who's been really chill and taught us both a lot about biking. After the race I was telling her this story that I've told her a million times because I think it's funny, about me driving home intoxicated. She snaps at me that she didn't care which pissed me off and made me question why I was with her. We made up the next day, got along, etc. Then a while later we snuck out to screw while her mom was away (she's still grounded). And I looked at her body and just felt nothing but a mild disgust. Honestly she was never fit but either she got fatter or I got an ego and realized I want better. So we do the deed, life goes on. I'm a bit more disturbed because she snapped at me for the first time ever and I'm not attracted to her body, but I don't do anything.

Then a week after I realized I'm not attracted to her body we go to a concert with her brother and mom (she's still grounded but her mom was there so it's okay?). Ex sits in the front seat the entire ride to the concert which left alone me in the back and converses quietly with her mom. Neither say a word to me the entire ride and I immediately regret coming along. She explains after we arrive that her mom wouldn't let her sit with me (wtf?) which still didn't explain why she didn't talk to me during the 20 minute ride. Her brother's already there, her friends are there also and everybody's socializing. Ex cuts me out of the convo circle and doesn't make an effort to include me, I get bored and walk outside for a few minutes. I come back in and now she's cut her brother out too. We both walk outside some more and her brother makes a comment about how weird she's being. About an hour later, concert ends. I want to sprint to their car which is a block or two away. Ex doesn't want to and her brother doesn't comment. I get bored of waiting around for their mom and run to the car, her brother follows. When Ex and her mom get there me and her brother are like "hah you have to sit in the front" and she storms off. She gets back and I ask her if she's seriously mad about that. She yells at me to stop mumbling and I don't talk to her for the rest of the car ride.

She gets ungrounded the weekend after the concert. I hear nothing from her and get mad. I go out to town and for a bike ride and run into her and her friend. Her friend immediately leaves so I know Ex told her what's up. She asks if I'm mad at her, I say no. She tells me she's going to the river with her and her brother later if I want to meet her and we awkwardly part ways.

After that I realized I need to break up with her. I wasn't attracted to her physically and she's snapping at me over trivial **** which I have no tolerance for. I try to see her the next two days and she's constantly busy. I finally see her Tuesday and break up with her. She flips out but I'm calm because I've already made up my mind.

Honestly I'm just glad it's over and I'm free to do whatever. I'd rather be unhappy and alone than be unhappy with her. There's a cute indian-looking girl in my math class I want to hit up this week. I hung out with the girl from church today. We ended up having way less time than I thought we would and we were both tired so it was pretty bad. Might hang out with her again, I dunno.

I've been biking, keeping my grades up and lifting so I have stuff outside of girls to keep me occupied. I really need to hang out with some people outside of school, though. After I broke up with Ex I realized I don't really have a social circle any more and I need to get that back. I still have a problem with having nothing interesting to say in a conversation but I definitely have a better ego than I did when I got with ex. I might end up hanging out with another girl from church but I feel like church is a dead end for me socially and with girls.

I know I'm probably forgetting a ton but I guess after not posting for a month and a half that's inevitable. I plan on biking and lifting this week and hopefully setting up a time to hang out with some guys/girls from college. Peace.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Kind of Woman

Wow, I just read through my last post and it's honestly funny to see what was going through my head then.

Well remember that Indian girl I mentioned in the last post? I ended up girlfriending her and having consistent sex for about a month before cheating on her with a blonde chick at camp in June.
It was a good relationship, but I felt like **** going back to her after making out with another girl who was honestly much more attractive. Camp itself was crazy, I wasn't chasing girls for the first time since I went to camp last year, so I was being a d!ck to this random girl that was sitting next to me one night and she was all over me after that. She followed me around all week and we flirted, I made out with her on the last day and didn't talk to her much after camp. Turns out she got back with her boyfriend who cheated on her and looks like he's twelve. After I got back from camp I felt like complete **** for cheating on indian chick, and I realized that if I really wanted to stay with indian chick I wouldn't have cheated on her at all, so I broke it off.

I started doing 5/3/1 kind of randomly about three weeks ago. This week is the last week of my first cycle and I really like the routine. I've also started taking creatine which I think is what pushed me over 150lbs. My lifts are all progressing and guys at work call me "the hulk" so I'm pretty happy with my fitness level right now.

I got a job lifeguarding at this local waterpark. I can't stand the people that go there, but working with other lifeguards my age has been fun. I was flirting with this girl that I worked with, but she made a racist comment after I told her I was mixed race so I cut her off (she still wants the D though :cool: ). But while I was flirting with her she mentioned that a much more attractive, not-racist coworker said that I was "gorgeous". Fast forward a week, I got her phone number, hung out with her yesterday and we're planning a date right now. My only issue with her is that she's mid-15 and I'm turning 17 in a month. It's nothing major, but something to watch for I guess.

I've also kind of gotten into cars over the past few months, it might be (probably is) a kick that I'll get on for 6 months, get bored with and quit. But my parents are talking about getting me a 92 Miata for my birthday that I already got plans on making track legal. I have a lot of money banked that I'll be able to put into it if I get it so I'm really psyched for that.

If I had to pass some knowledge I've gained in the past few months to newbies and AFCs it would be to just stop caring. The year I go to camp without trying to chase girls I get one, the girl at work I ignore chases me, etc. Also if you can pick up any hobby start weightlifting. Going to the gym has done great things for me mentally and physically. It takes me about 45 minutes to do my routine and it pays itself off every day, having drool over your body before you even talk to them feels great. I'm not saying that you should lift for girls, but there are definitely perks to weightlifting. All in all I feel like I've improved a ton within the last months. I really don't worry about my girl game right now and I actually have girls coming in consistently which is really great/weird. I feel like I've "made it", or that I'm at least close to making it.

I'll probably update if anything interesting happens, but for now I'm out.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get complacent. That last paragraph has me worried. You seem complacent and if you are that's where you'll start to fail.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Don't get complacent. That last paragraph has me worried. You seem complacent and if you are that's where you'll start to fail.
Hah, I'm definitely not complacent. I'm going to have to find another job after this summer one ends, I'm stressed about school starting again, I have my lifts to maintain, etc etc. I'm just satisfied with where I am girl-wise compared to where I was a few months ago.