Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drook's Diary

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pe$o

Yesterday was okay.

Mom asked me to drive younger sis to Anne's sister's pageant at the fair that night. Offers me gas money so why not. We go to church. Talked to Mon and Shorty some. Asked Shorty if she's going to the fair, she isn't, work, blah blah. I get back home after church and d!ck around for a while before the fair.

Dad wants me to go the back way to the fair which took forever. We get there, I talk to Anne for a while. She wants me to stay for the senior pageant so we can grab Starbucks after. It's hot as fvck out, I grab Sis and go after the first one ends. We go to Lil Ceasar's since Shorty's working there and it's by Starbucks. Shorty smiles p. big when she sees me. Tries to act professional. I just get some crazy bread since I realized I'd have to wait if I got pizza there.

We go to Starbucks after, grab drinks. I tweet Shorty
@Shorty this sh!t's subpar. Never getting Lil Caesars again. Should have ordered brownies.

We go home, sit around for a while trying to think of places I could get a job at. While I'm going through job apps I get a tweet:
"@big****ingbaby Brownies would have been better. I hate you for even coming to Winchester"

I'm laughing. Not sure if she's serious or not:
>@Shorty I thought we were friends [emoji sadface]

"@big****ingbaby What's that suppose to mean? You were suppose to take me to the fair."

>@Shorty you were invited but you were busy. Maybe later this week

"@big****ingbaby Ohkay! :)"

I think that went pretty well. Short, to the point, funny enough.

I ended up going to bed at like 1am.

August 12th

Woke up at 1pm. I guess staying up until 3 finally hit me. I was gonna go to a local cafe and this italian restaurant where the owner said he'd hire me once I turned 16 but I remembered my dad used to be good friends with the owner of the cafe so I had him text the owner. My mom got back at around 2ish with fam and left again leaving me to babysit, stopping me from visiting the italian restaurant.

I played guitar while I waited for her to get back. Once she did got a call from my dad saying that the cafe guy says I might be able to work a 2pm shift even though he usually doesn't hire anybody under college age. So that might go somewhere. I left for the restaurant in my truck. The owner wasn't there so I left my number and name there.

The ride back was awesome. Window down, the smell of the pines and oaks blowing in, music blasting. I saw a half albino deer on the side of the road with a gorgeous pattern. I stopped for like five minutes in the middle of the road to watch it. I got home, d!cked around for a while, messaged Shorty.

>Thursday fair be there

"I might be after 7:30"

>Might or will?

"I have cheer from 5:30-7:30. What time does it close?"

>10:30

"Then yeah. I can go. I wasnt gunna speed over there if it closed at like 8 or something and waste money. Alrighhht. Coooool I have plans now!"

[should have stopped here]

>Yeh it's only 20 bucks so w/e

[no response]

Problem is Anne is going too I think and Mon might be there. I don't want Anne being like "HEY AUS ROOK IS MACKIN ON YOUR EX WATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?" which would be something she'd do. But even if she does what of it? She obviously wants me so I'm just gonna roll with it.

It's almost 2am now so I'm gonna shower and hit it. Beast.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chum

I honestly forget what I did Tuesday which means nothing important.

Today, though. I got up at 9am, it's beautiful out at ~60-65 degrees. I drive to the cafe with my windows down and my woodsy playlist on at peace with the world. I get a red eye and a dollar muffin (MUFFIN MONDAY, B!TCH!) and sit around, trying not to stare at the guy with the mental disorder wiping his table down obsessively and staring at his iPad with a little telescope thing.

Once it gets to be 10:30 I chug the rest of my coffee and leave. I'm rolling downtown listening to Mykonos by the Fleet Foxes, brake for a random homeless guy running across the street and finally decide to switch my iPhone over to Doris when I see some really hood guy trying to get into a building downtown. I roll up to the place where I'm getting my haircut with Doris blasting, wait around for a few minutes since I'm early, look inside the place and the hair dresser is alone.

I go in, get my hair cut, smalltalk with the hair dresser, look sharp, pay and tip well, leave. The ride back is uneventful, when I get home I d!ck around for a while. Mom calls and b!tches for me to mow so I go out and do. Half way through the back field I run out of gas. So I get dressed (from basket ball shorts and flipflops to jeans, boots and a zipped up jacket) and start heading out. When I get to the front yard there are two gas cans half full. I dump them in the gas tank and think fvck it and go out to refill one anyways. I'm looking sharp as a straightedge. Fresh haircut, army jacket rolled up, jeans jammed into paratrooper boots, shades on. Like a real solid outfit, especially for some random sh!t I grabbed. Sadly I didn't see any HBs when I went out but whatever.

I finish mowing, eat dinner, lift and decide to message Shorty to confirm the date. Convo went like this:

>Yo when are you gonna be at the fairground?

"I get done practice at 7:30.. And If you want me to actually look presentable probably like 8-8:15"

She's taking the date thing seriously, dressing up to go to the fair.

>Yeah wear something nice.

"...Ill try."

"What would you prefer?"

Double text here when I don't respond AND she's asking me what to wear.

>Mmm... What do you have?

Should have said something different here I think but whatever.

"Im wearing shorts a crop top and black keds. Is that satisfactory?"

I'm laughing at this point. She's actually asking ME what to wear! This is baffling to me.

>Sure. I trust your judgement :)

"Thank you"

[stopped here]

Went better than my last convo with her. I think I might be being overly d!ckish but I can make it up tomorrow. The fact that she's asking me what to wear is obviously an IOI and if I play my cards right I could get a make-out easy. I just need to find a balance between being a prick like in my texts and being AFC like I was with the girls at camp. I'm supposed to have a curfew at 10pm because of the state law but if I'm not hanging out with her until 8:15 and I have to leave at 9:15 to make it back home that doesn't give me much time. I'll probably stay out past curfew and just drive home safe.

Any advice before tomorrow is night is hugely appreciated. Probably going to just wear my grey henley and jeans. It's gonna be chilly out so bringing a jacket I can lend to Shorty would probably be a good idea.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Base

Just got back from the date. Pretty mediocre.

I ended up taking Sister since Anne and her little sister were going to be there. We get there. Shorty isn't there yet. Anne is. Mine and Anne's little sister's screw off together. Me and Anne talk for a bit but thankfully Anne has barn duty and I leave her after BSing for a few minutes.

I found Shorty on the opposite end of the fairground across the tractor pull (redneck as fug). She walks across, freaking out because of the roaring tractors everywhere. I start clapping for her once she finally gets across. She wanted a drink or something so we talked and went to the concessions area and she got a lemonade slush thing. Convo's going alright. Nothing deep or meaningful. We go back to the tractor pull area and she runs into one of her friends who I shake hands with (she said I have a good handshake?) and smalltalk blah blah. After a while her friend leaves with friends of the friend to stalk some guy that worked at the carnival.

Me and Shorty stay on the bleachers to watch the tractor pull (boring). Shorty's super into that sh!t because she's never been to a fair before. We talk more. What do you do in cheer, oh how's that, yeah, blah blah. Boring convo.

After a while we go to talk to Anne since I told Shorty she was there. We all talk for a bit. Anne wants to go on some ride. Sure whatever. We go to get tickets. As I'm pulling my wallet out a condom falls out of my back pocket perfectly in front of Shorty who does this big gasp thing I say "you didn't see that" and go back to ordering tickets. Kind of embarrassing but I'm not that into her at this point so whatever.

We wait in line for the ride for a while. I end up having to leave so I give my tickets to Anne's sister and fly. It took like 15 minutes just to get on the road because of all the people leaving the fair because the tractor pull had just ended. I grabbed coffee on the way back and now I'm here.

I feel like I've A. lost a lot of attraction for Shorty and B. lost some of my drive at realizing how mediocre some girls are.

I've only met two girls over the summer that I'd want to have as girlfriends and they were both at my first week of camp and neither are on the market. I hope when college starts this Monday things take a turn for the better and I meet some more chicks that are actually interesting. Cause right now I'm high and dry.

I'mma d!ck around on the internet some and grab something to eat. Beast.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between Villains

Yoooooo. Kinda interesting few days.

I think I d!cked around and did nothing Friday. But I did get some snapchats from Shorty. We went back and forth some bullsh!tting. She's in her bed in a white tee I'm getting in and out of the shower and going to bed. I sent her a picture of a dimebag with some buttons in it that I angled so it looks like it has weed in it. She snaps GIMME SOME or something like that. I tell her "nah you're a good girl", she jokes about how pvssy she was at the fair, still wants some. I tell her I'm actually getting some Sunday. She wants to smoke. My snapchat cuts out and that's the end of that.

Yesterday I messaged Bro asking for some weed. He said he'd give me some. Went to Lunch and shopping with family so didn't get much accomplished. Talked to Aus on the phone some. He wanted me to callShorty to make sure she wasn't going to early mass which we were going to. I asked, she wasn't. I go to bed.

Today I went to mass. Aus and Andy were the only ones there which was whatever. We d!cked around during mass like usual. I got two phone calls from some random number during mass. Turned out it was a guy with the wrong number. Me and Aus BSed some after mass. I drove my mom to grab coffee and go shopping. After we got back I passed out in my bed. Woke up to Ex's giggling and the doorbell. Immediately thought "fvck". Ex and Bro had come over. I got my lazy vss up, grabbed coffee, they're all downstairs watching some reality show. I don't watch TV (asides from Adventure time and sometimes Adult Swim) so I leave after a few seconds. Me and Bro end up in the office BSing. He tells me about how Ex didn't even make it past the first part of her driving test when she couldn't turn the highbeams on (LOL).
I ask if he has the weed. He says no. I laugh and tell him he'd have mad balls to bring it over and d!ck around with my family like he was. He laughs at me and pulls a dimebag out. THAT SH!T STANK! It was this super dank stuff he got from cali. Can't wait to try it. It wasn't even a gram but if it's as strong as he says it is I won't need much. I snapchatted Shorty "Guess what I have". She hasn't even opened it but I don't think she's been online anything today so whatever.
Edit: She just messaged me "what do you have?"

Tomorrow I have welding class in the morning at 7:55-10:10 which means I gotta get up at around 6:30 and Math 2:30-3:45pm at a community college. Welding is gonna be a sausage-fest so I don't have to worry about chicks there. Math is where the chicks are gonna be. From my age to retirement age. I'm REALLY HOPING for some 17 year old HBs that don't have social circles there. I'm gonna wear a grey henley, jeans and clark DBs. Keep it basic and wear something I don't have to change out of between classes.

Any advice on making friends on the first day? I want to get to class early and sit with some random bro-ish looking guy or HB and just talk. Maybe I'll see somebody from camp. Who knows? I most def wanna number close a chick in math if I meet one. My bro told me to lie about my age and say I'm 17-18 if I meet an older chick. Seems kinda like a stupid idea but who knows.

I've also been thinking about growing my hair out and getting dreadlocks. I've been looking at pics online and it's boss as fvck. I've met two guys with them and they both looked awesome.
Problems with dreads are:
1. Might not be allowed in welding class
2. Repulses normal chicks
3. Attracts crazies
4. Probably gonna look like **** if I start them now

My hair is a little bit shorter now than in the last pic I posted so if I got dreads they'd look all goofy. Maybe if my hair looks good a bit longer I'll go with it and just hack it off if I don't like it. Who knows?

But I'm going to get some much needed sleep before school and write about how my first day is tomorrow. Beast.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Killing Joke

Crazy day.

Started off with welding. Only one other school was there and they arrived like a half hour late. Apparently all the different schools get here over the week. I know one county doesn't start until Thursday so everybody should be here by then.

The other guy was a redneck but cool enough. The teacher is super nice too. Not gonna start actually welding for a while I think but whatever.

Between classes I grabbed coffee, got gas and an iPhone charger for the car. At the gas station some gangster looking guy asked if I had a phone while I was pumping gas. I was like "nah sorry, man" and he mutters something about his brother and a job. I didn't even get my phone out of my pocket until I got to Best Buy haha.

When I got to Best Buy I blew all my cash on a car charger. I was 79 cents short so I ran back to the car. Cashier counted it up and I was actually 1.79 short and I misheard her. I have to run out to the car again, grab more change, look poor as ****. Embarrassing as **** but whatever. Turned out the port in my car is broken so it was a waste of time anyways.

A HB I met at camp was at college, on the main campus. I showed up at the main building which apparently was the wrong campus and left right before she got out of class. She asked where I was, I was at the other campus at this point trying to find parking. I told her how sh!t it was and how there was literally no parking, blah. Might see her during English 101.

Math was eh. Teacher seemed super chill. Spent most of the class figuring out the program and logging into the school's online sh!t. Only like 1-2 HBs there. Pretty much everybody is older than me which is whatever. I think English will be better because A. it isn't retard class B. it's on the main campus. So more chicks

After I got home I went out into the woods with the weed I got from Bro. I went out and smoked, felt fine. As soon as I stood up it hit. Shutter-stepping, weird vision, dizziness. Felt awesome. I walked around for like a half hour calling Bro trying to figure out how to come around. I went back to my smoking spot and sat down just completely fvcked. I ran around some after to speed up the comedown and I went to the house still fvcked. I said like two words to my mom before running to my room and taking a shower.

Got dinner after the shower, still blitzed, but feeling better. I think I'm mostly down now but for how little I smoked I got SOOOOOO fvcked up.

I'mma hit hit. I hope more schools show up tomorrow at welding at English 101 has hotter chicks. Beast.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having read this journal, your life sounds awesome, always something cool going on.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Windowlicker

@Devilking

Everybody's life seems interesting if you cut out all the down time. My journal would be boring as sh!t if I described me browsing the internet for an hour between classes, haha.

Tuesday

English was definitely more interesting. I arrived a half hour early and sat around in the lobby/cafeteria/cafe area.

This nerdy mofo that was hitting on the same chick as me the first week of camp came in and we small talked. Mid conversation he stopped and asked, more pointedly than a fvcking spear, if I've seen the HB from camp lately. I was like "nah, man, haven't talked to her." (I haven't, really) and he nodded slowly. Then I was like "well it was nice talking to you, man!" and he left.
It doesn't sound that bad on text but in reality it was REALLY FVCKING INTENSE. I didn't even remember he was into her until he asked about her. Crazy sh!t.

Well when I went up to class I sat next to some random guy. My mom told me a guy that I used to do Karate with when I was a kid might be there, named Dustin. Well I found out during roll-call that he was the dude sitting next to me. The class itself was chill, but packed. The teacher seemed really cool. I'm honestly looking forward to what the class has to offer.

After class got out I was like "yo, Dustin, right?" and he already knew who I was. We talked all the way out to our cars which were parked across from eachother. Really chill guy.

Today

Had tech school in the morning which was eh. We just looked at the textbooks and helped take inventory. My mom got my parking pass so I can drive myself now. Tomorrow the last county is getting there and we're supposed to have a long@ss assembly which sucks. We're back down to 4 people including me in the class now. We'll get more tomorrow and the instructor wants to get some of the afternoon kids to transfer to morning cause the afternoon class has like 16 people in it already.

Math was okay. I was going to go to this cafe after that's run by the culinary part of the school but it was closed. Maybe I'll go to class early next Monday and hit it up.

I've been going back and forth with Shorty some more on snapchat. She viewed my last snap last night but hasn't responded so if she responds I'm waiting a day to reply so the conversation isn't so reliant on her.

Tomorrow's English which should be easy. I think I'm going school shopping after class which means I'm copping a 200something dollar pair of Redwings for welding, clothes, notebooks and other random sh!t.

It's so weird that I only got another two and a half hours of wakey-time. Gonna go study for English a bit. Beast.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Real

Friday

Friday I went to school, got high, jerked it for a while in the shower and I don't remember what else I did which means nothing important happened.

Saturday
Saturday I ran in a 5k with THAT GUY, Mon, Shorty and this 13 year old girl that has a crush on me.

That Guy and the 13 year old who I'll call Tori said they were gonna run but dropped out 1/4 mile in. I kept up a good pace and finished in 21 mins. I was one place away from getting the medal for 18 and under boys which was crazy considering I've never ran a 5k and there were two different running teams there.

After the race we went back home and out again to get boots for welding. I copped a nice pair of Redwings and some oil for my Clark DBs. I oiled my Clarks, Redwings and my dad's redwings when I got home.

Bro came over after a while and I taught him some sh!t on guitar. He said he learned more from me in an hour than his mom in a week which was pretty cool.

Today

Went to early mass so I didn't see anybody there. Napped, mowed the lawn, ate dinner.

Bro came over, we watched Youtube vids for a bit and I went downstairs to lift since I was going to before he came over.

Bro and my little bros are down there making noise and **** so I tell them to shut up before my first set of front squats so they're quiet and I do my thing. Second set I tell them to shut up, they don't. I tell them again between reps and they start giggling and ****.
I lose my form, fall forward, my hand gets smashed between this metal candle holder thing and the bar. I drop the weight knocking some pottery **** down and breaking it. I get upstairs and the skin outside of my thumb is scraped off and bleeding, the skin outside of my pointer finger is scraped off and bleeding, the nail on my middle finger is bruised, broken and bleeding and the side of my hand is cut.

So as I'm washing my hand off and spitting the blood I sucked off into the sink my mom comes upstairs and yells at me for breaking her "two favorite Christmas decorations". Bro and my brothers apologized, I told them it's not their fault blah blah.

Bottom line is my hand is jacked up.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry about your hand bro...

atleast you can touch yourself with the other one.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhinestone Cowboy

@Devilking
Thanks bro.
My hand isn't as bad as I originally thought. My broken nail is still a bit purple and tender but I don't think it's falling off any time soon. My thumb has a deep@ss scab in it and my other cuts are just scabbed over and tender.

Monday

Tech school was uneventful, doing paper work and insurance stuff. Math was without incident also.

Tuesday

More paper work, some safety stuff, etc. When we were printing out our forms for insurance the printer started malfunctioning and printing out like 50 copies of every form we printed. Funny as fuark. We had a stack of insurance forms 3 inches thick by the time everybody was done.
In English this girl was leaning way over to look at my notes. I was trying hard not to laugh since I was writing down random BS notes. She started leaning over after I had written down "King Worm knows no master" with a picture of King Worm. She kept staring until I looked up and she sat down like a normal person. Too bad she was 5/10. I should probably talk to her still. I dunno.

Wednesday

Today I woke up, coffee machine is broken. I get out of the house ASAP and grab coffee on the way to tech school so I don't pass out midclass. I got to school early so I finished the coffee in my car since we're not allowed to have drinks in class.
In tech school we had to watch a 45 minute sexual harassment video and we got started on our safety test which we needed to finish to get into the workshop. We got the tests before the harassment video started which was stupid and outdated. I had finished my test by the end of the video which was good since we got out a few minutes after it ended.

I finally found a hot girl at college. Math class was boring as fuark and way too simple so I drew pictures of rap artists and made up band icons. On the way out I saw a HB7 in these hot black leggings, boots, leather backpack, and dyed hair. Talking to some redneck guy on the way to her car. Didn't want to approach since they were way into a conversation and I exited a different way. Gonna approach next week though. Sucks that we have a 3 day weekend and no math Monday.

I had an idea for a book and personal endeavor that I might attempt if I get some people to participate. The book would be half autobio, half documentary.
I'd basically look up cult rituals and do them with friends while getting high and stuff. It would be written more like a novel; less like a journal. Just imagine some kid writing about how he tried to summon a demon at midnight with a bunch of his friends and a love interest. All around a pentagram chanting.
I'm not trying to be edgy all like "hail satan 666". I just think that learning a bunch of old rituals and performing them would be a crazy, awesome experience. A book about occult, drugs and sex written by a young author would be amazing I think so I might as well try to write it. Only problem is finding people that would be willing to do this stuff that aren't borderline retards.

Would you guys be interested in something like that? I'd actually put effort into it instead of writing ad lib like I do on here. Lemme know what you think.

Last edited:

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
All Caps

Thursday

Yo. Kinda boring day. Nothing much happened at tech school but we're starting in the shop next week which is awesome.

English was boring also. Teacher thought I was on my phone cause I was looking at the scab on my thumb. He apologized when he saw I didn't have anything in my hands so whatever.

What's crazy though is that I've been in kind of a funk lately and I blamed it on school draining my energy and such. Well I lifted today for the first time since Sunday when I jacked my hand, and WOW it's like I just got jumpstarted. I've been so tired and lethargic and now I feel amazing. I really cannot emphasize how important lifting is if you want to be awake and alert.

Sh!t thing is that Aus got a new GF and I can't drive Bro around so I really gotta make some friends in community college if I want to pick up chicks. I'll start Tuesday at English. Get a seat next to a hot chick, talk and stuff.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between Villains

Friday

Went to tech school where nothing much happened Grabbed a tube of cookie dough on the way home and ate some of it on the car ride before I got sick of it.

I got my first genital worts vaccination, some sort of hepititis booster and my flu vaccination at the doctor. After that went grocery shopping with mom and got a comfy-@ss sweater.

Later, that night, we watched Drive as a sort of family movie night thing. One of my favorite movies ever. Awesome artsy-thriller.

Overall boring day but can't really complain.

Saturday

Slept in until 11. Got up, ate breakfast. Sat around and played Xbox most of the day. Played Soul Caliber IV with family ifyoulosepassthecontroller style. Fun stuff.

Took a shower, got a message from Bro saying he's having a party tomorrow and a bunch of people from his school are coming and I'm invited. Asked my parents if I could go but they want me to go to some Labor Day get-together with their friends (which is going to be boring) so I don't know if I'll get to. May/may not bring weed to the party. I know Ex will be there. Hopefully she made some hot friends this year at school but we'll see. Definitely a good place to try to get lucky.

I spent most of the night watching videos on cults and listening to the Night Vale podcast which is hilarious. I got like two math reviews that are due Wednesday that I need to start on, but they should be easy.

Another boring day. Hopefully I'll run into some friends at mass tomorrow and get to go the party. Beast.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take A Walk

Sunday

Dear Sosuave,
Mixed day. Not sure what to make of it. Went to church in the morning, talked to Mon and Shorty on the way out. Mon asked about college. "it's alright" blah blah.

After church I grabbed a late lunch with my family, went home, watched some videos on the Game and napped. Woke up, have to go to thing with family friends. Drive seperately so I can leave for Bro and Ex's party.
When I get to the place everybody's saying "oh you've gotten so big" even though I've seen half of them a year ago. I sit around and leave after 45 mins or so for the party.

I get to the party like an hour late, say hi to Ex/Bro's mom's ex boyfriend who's really chill, head back in the woods where the party is. When I get there Ex is stoned to fvck, and everybody else, except this 7/10 girl, is moderately high.
I talk to this blond 7/10 chick that's the most stoned after Ex and Bro some. It starts raining so we set up a tent over the picnic bench and radio thing.
The blond was playing dad-rock music on the radio thing but her phone died. I told her to pick something off of mine to play and she was like "whoa you have simon and garfunkel blah blah" but she couldn't get the bluetooth on it to work so we didn't play anything.

Ex was grossly high the entire time and had a bottle of rum she was saving. She was falling all over the place and pissed in the woods in front of everybody. She's gotten so fvcking gross since I broke up with her. I regret ever getting with her because of how scummy she's turned out.
Bro was hitting on pretty much every girl there (we were the only guys) unsuccessfully. I regret not making a move on the sober chick cause she was pretty cute and I caught her looking at me a few times.

After a while they got the rum out and passed it around. Everybody, except the sober girl, drank that sh!t like it was going out of style. I only took a sip to see what it tasted like since I didn't want to go home drunk.

I ended up having to leave because my parents wanted me home since it was storming pretty hard out. I think half the people there were spending the night so maybe Bro will end up getting lucky.

Overall it was pretty sh!t. I regret not making a move on the blonde chick or straight edge chick cause they were both pretty open. Tomorrow I'm lifting at my dad's friend's home gym with his lifting group so that should be intense.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too Late, Too Far

Monday

Labor day so no school. Slept in until 11, went to dad's friend (Flip) to lift.
Flip's gym was huge. An entire room full of Nautilus machines, flat, incline, decline, benches, cross cables, squat rack, military press seat, chains, basically everything.
It was chest/back day so we started off with flies, went to bench, then incline, I tried out decline, then we went to rows, pull-overs, dips and finished with pull-ups. We did various cable-cross and dumbbell things between sets to stay warmed up.
Definitely the hardest workout I've had in a while. My chest hurts for the first time I ever remember, and they helped with my bench form since I was gripping really close and I have long arms so that definitely helps.

When I got home Bro and Sky were skateboarding on the culdesac. I asked Bro how the rest of the party went. He said it went like the last one (referring to the time Ex got drunk, made out with Bro's friend and cried) except Ex just got drunk and didn't cry. Makes me glad I left.

Tuesday

Wake up, get ready, ask dad dad for some gas money, he lets me borrow his credit card.

I fill the tank at the gas station, pull into school early and drink my coffee in the car. Welding class goes as usual, we have equipment tests and exhibits this week and a safety test we have to score 100% on.
We gathered up over 42 grubs in the shop. No idea why there were so many. They've migrated from the parking lot into the building so they're in the halls and shop now. Gross little sh!ts.

Between tech school and English I grabbed bands for my braces. Joked with the receptionist that I'm trying not to get jaw surgery.

In English I found out that I don't have class Thursday so I'm going clothes shopping for pants and shirts then. We got our prompt for the first two page essay we need to do. Which is on A Modest Proposal by Jonathon Swift. It's a funny essay. He basically proposes that the Irish people eat or sell their own children to save the economy. Should be a cool essay.

After class I got chalk at ****s for the gym because I think we're doing deadlifts tomorrow. The one cashier didn't even know what it was which was pretty pathetic.

I finished the two math reviews I had after I got home and took a shower. I might be going to this girl from camp's party this Saturday but there won't be any booze or drugs. My family wants us to go the the renn fest but I'm not sure if they're going to or not.

I gotta hit it. I'm up past my usual bedtime. Night.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis

Wednesday

Got to tech school, the end of the hall where Welding is was full of grubs. Some kids were stomping on them before Mr. Albright came out and yelled at them.

In class we did grinder safety and demonstrations. I did fine on my demo. The most redneck kid in the class put the grinding wheel on the metal FLAT after being told explicitly not to and shot a cone of sparks between another student and Albright. He still passed but I'm not going to trust him with anything in the shop.

I studied some for the safety test we have in tech school between classes and played piano some.

At math I finished everything on the hand out and doodled the entire time like I usually do. I helped some lady find a list of mathematical symbols since she didn't recognize some of the newer ones. Missed the HB7 on the way out. Saw her way out in the parking lot with the same redneck guy as last week. Whatever.

Went home and had dinner, left to lift. Went hard lifting. It was leg/shoulder day. Legs felt like jello by the end and my shoulders hurted. I think it's arm day Friday.

The ride home was beautiful, though. Driving through the idyllic country roads, summer scent still in the air, trees and power lines silhouetted in the sunset. I was listening to title related coming home and nearly teared up. I'm going to miss nights like these.

I really need to expand my pastures gaming, though. There are virtually no chicks at math, very few in English and none in welding or lifting. Once Youth Group starts back up at church there will be that but I'm high and dry until then. I need to find an activity that I can do with a lot of chicks that would be interesting/not gay.

I got time, though. School year's just started so as long as I keep an eye open to opportunities I should be fine. I'm going to shower and hit it. Beast.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not the best example right now but, why don t you try some cold aproaches?

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
About You

@Watawata

Bluh. Honestly I've been putting cold approaching off. Thanks for reminding me. I'll get my ducks in a row and start cold approaching.

Thursday

Went through morning routine, wasted time at tech school, the usual.

Took a nap after school, played piano, went shopping at the mall in town which didn't turn up much considering the mall only has two stores that are worth visiting and didn't even sell any Levis smaller than straight fit. Might hit up the mall in the next town over this Saturday before the party. Gonna look fiiine.

Yeah on the party, I'm going to one I mentioned a few posts ago. I wasn't going to since it's mostly acquaintances from camp but I figured I should get my sh!t in gear and start socializing. I've been out of the loop socially since like August. Gotta get out of my shell, if it takes a few awkward parties and cold approaches then I'll pay the price.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drook said:
I need to find an activity that I can do with a lot of chicks that would be interesting/not gay.
activities like that are incredibly rare and difficult to find,

usually it's either a "women and gays" or "men, lesbians and tomboys" activity

but try taking an art class or something, that seems like something that'd be full of women but not gay for you to go to/do

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing Anymore

Saturday

Got up late, watched Youtube videos all day, showered, etc.

Looked sharp as fuark for the party. Wore the flannel shirt I got the other day, my cons, jeans, put on some patchouli oil, shaved, etc. My mom even complimented which is rare any more.

The party was like 40 minutes out. Past the tech school where I did welding. When I got there it was the host, this ugly girl I remembered from camp just because she had a heinous figure, and some 4/10 chick with bleach blonde hair. A few red flags went off but I figured more people would show up since she (the host) said 20 were coming and I was only 10 minutes late.

I sat around for ~45 mins with them, BSed about college and camp a bit, generally miserable and awkward. I started trying to figure out how I could leave without it being awkward or offensive. I messaged Aus asking what he was doing, he said nothing, I told him to call me and say my brother got a concussion. He called me, I acted all freaked out, told them what happened and left.

I called Aus again in the car, asked if he wanted to go to McDonalds or something since I decided I'd just tell my parents I stayed at the party. I grab him from his place, we drive and talk about random stuff. At McDonalds he takes my phone and posts "Should I come out of the closet?????" on Facebook which my mom saw. I had to explain to her that some guy stole my phone at the party and I was just now leaving. Making us have to sit at McDonalds for another 20 minutes before leaving.

We blast rap music in the car on the ride home, he b!tches that my rap's too slow until I put on Hodgy which he liked. I dropped him off at his place. Probably going to see him again at church tomorrow.

I dropped some movie off at the Redbox on the way home, BSed to my family about how the party wasn't worth the ride, etc.

All in all it was a sh!t party. Worse than the one last weekend which was somewhat enjoyable and had decent chicks. If Aus wasn't such a bro I would have been screwed sitting at a party with people I didn't like for another 45 minutes.

From now on when I go to the party I'm going to make sure I have at least one decent friend there (i.e not some random chick from camp) and double check that people are actually going to be there. My friend told me that parties get noticeably less sh!t as you get older so I'm holding out that I actually go to some decent parties if I go to Uni.

@devilking

That's actually a decent idea, man. Any artsy classes would be full of more interesting chicks I bet.

Yeah but the art class idea gave me another idea; grabbing coffee in this hippy college town and cold approaching there. I could probably take Bro after he gets his cellphone back. He's always thirsty.

Drook

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Greeks

Drook's Two Week "Stop Being a Failure" Super Challenge

For the next two weeks I'm going to do a personal challenge. Which started when I watched this.

The challenge will be:

First day: Fap once without porn, one cup of coffee, view Facebook/Instagram/Twitter once.

Second day: No fap, Half cup of coffee, view only Twitter or nothing at all.

Third day and after: Replace fap time with either writing, playing guitar/uke, or running; replace coffee with two cups of green tea a day, try harder to interact with people at school and to get a job instead of using social media.

I imagine it'll be pretty hard since I'm simultaneously cutting out almost all of my bad habits and trying to enforce new ones. Gonna include how I feel with the challenge in my journal posts for the next two weeks. I also invite all of you to do your own versions of the challenge. Cut out your bad habits and replace them with good ones. See where it takes you.