Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't wait for a sign of interest.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(or you're dealing with an attention wh0re, but the only way to find out is to go for it!!)
I knew this one girl who was fairly hot, and I tried kino on her...A LOT. And she never did reciprocate. She didn't blow me off by any means, but she never reciprocated.

So yeah, the possibility of an attention wh0re is very real.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post! This definitely happens a lot with guys. I don't know how many times I've heard friends say stuff like, "oh there is no way she is into me".

Squirrel, do you ever hit any clubs in Baltimore up? I usually go up to the powerplant area every once in awhile.

Reaction score
superb...i have messed this up many times.

"unless you put your full ego on the line, there can be no growth"
because if you keep playing it safe... ul just get nowhere

unnamed04

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you disagree with the purpose of the post by Squrrels then you are an AFC plain and simple. Of course they'll give you some sign of intrest, otherwise you wouldn't be out on a date with them.

When it comes to women, anything but a NO is a YES. Assume everything is a test. Rejecting yourself is so common I used to do it all the time.

Here is my very recent story about the exact topic. I hadn't read this post before hand, because this exact thing is a SIDE EFFECT OF BEING A MAN!

I had a date with a girl two days ago. She's a couple of years older than me (22 vs 20) average face but hot body. I'm far from a good looking guy, skinny as ****, average face (crap skin), average hair and clothing, but i make up for it with a nice smile, nice eyes, INNER CONFIDENCE, and a genuine interest in other people.

Anyway - We'd hung out in a group of 4 with another guy and girl from where I work. We got along well so I asked her to hang out one day. She agreed, although on the phone it sounded like she was a little reluctant as I really had no plans and didn't hide it at all (there's not much to do in my town).

Date came along, and she didn't give any explicit signs of interest. I made plenty of mistakes, not advancing the conversation past boring topics, and pretty much not doing anything other than being my silly self with playful kino.

We climbed a nice tall tower and walked around for a while having a chat. Driving around (her driving me) trying to find something to do (more mistakes on my behalf, but I digress) she tells me about some tower/momument thing around where we are. I've never heard of it but apparently it's cool. She says it lights up at night time. I ask if she's hungry and we go get some food and eat it by the beach (in the car as it's ****ing freezing outside) with the plan to come back to the momument when it's dark.

OPPORTUNITY was created. She is allowing herself to be with me in the dark just the two of us. As mentioned in Squirrels post, a girl will create opportunities for you, but won't seal the deal. In the end, it's going to be the MAN who takes ACTION.

Running up a hill to a nice spot under the stars, grab her by the hand and lead, she lets go once we get to the top - who cares. She walks up to the 'thing', so I stand behind her and stand close holding her around the waist and speak softly into her ear. Still nothing positive so I continue.

We sit down on the side of the hill overlooking the whole city we live in. It really was an amazing view i've never seen before (and a great spot for future prospects). I put my arm around her to keep her warm and she pulls in close. We sit and talk for a while, but we're both a little restless and she pulls in and out every now and then. So far I could have written myself off MANY times due to lack of positive signs, but that is completely self destructive and pointless. We move to the other side of the hill where the grass is softer and we lie down. I hold her in my arms but she faces my chest. We lie for a while and the minute she faces me, 1 second eye contact, lean in a kiss her. We make out until our faces are numb from the freezing cold (ocean breeze). Get back in her car and drive to some other random place and make-out in the back of her car for a bit. I decide to end the date there. She messages me later that night saying what a great time she had. The end.

NO POSITIVE REACTION = KEEP GOING
NO NEGATIVE REACTION = KEEP GOING

BE A MAN AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT OR YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER.

I take no responsibility for any brain tumours you get from attempting to read my post; I just typed it as it comes out of my brain, which is FUBAR :D

Tookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man have we met before, or are you just calling me out damn....

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
To me, a girl accepting my date invitation is enough of an IOI. :) I wasn't talking about just cold-approaching girls and then staying locked in when it didnt' appear that they were even interested in even getting to know me. I'm talking about the guy who went on a date that seemed to be going well but just tapered off while the guy was sitting there thinking, "should I kiss her" while the girl was sitting there thinking, "why the f*ck doesn't he kiss me?". How many times have we seen on this forum where the guy is laying in the girl's bed with her or on the couch alone with her and she cuddles up to him, and he doesn't DO anything because he's waiting for her to give him that "sign of interest" in sexual activity?

I don't wait the socially acceptable three-days. I work fast and am always trying to get frisky with women who are attracted to me. That's all I meant by this post. It's kind of along the same lines as GWM..."Make the ho say no". Most women WILL give signs they're into you, but because of ASD, they don't overtly show signs that they wanna f*ck. That's where most guys assume DISinterest and back off, just when things are getting hot.
At first I agreed to a point, but after you responded I agree 100%. Good post.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
date is one thing -- here we can pretty much agree that untill you hear no u can go, but what about casual encounters? I always feel i can easily tell when a girl is into me, but when she's cold (we are talking strangers in a bar etc.) towards me i feel that the whole situation is a no go.

I'm looking to hear for more extreme examples such as Macca's.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
whistler said:
Great sh!t.

4.758 Stars!
Except if you are in a bar talking to a woman, and another man tried to interfere, he is to be sharply "*****slapped" so he will know his role around you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
To me, a girl accepting my date invitation is enough of an IOI. :) I wasn't talking about just cold-approaching girls and then staying locked in when it didnt' appear that they were even interested in even getting to know me. I'm talking about the guy who went on a date that seemed to be going well but just tapered off while the guy was sitting there thinking, "should I kiss her" while the girl was sitting there thinking, "why the f*ck doesn't he kiss me?". How many times have we seen on this forum where the guy is laying in the girl's bed with her or on the couch alone with her and she cuddles up to him, and he doesn't DO anything because he's waiting for her to give him that "sign of interest" in sexual activity?

I don't wait the socially acceptable three-days. I work fast and am always trying to get frisky with women who are attracted to me. That's all I meant by this post. It's kind of along the same lines as GWM..."Make the ho say no". Most women WILL give signs they're into you, but because of ASD, they don't overtly show signs that they wanna f*ck. That's where most guys assume DISinterest and back off, just when things are getting hot.
Great Advice. IF I can get a woman to accept a REAL date with me, without the "Friendszone" crap, yes, it's "Game on"....I am going in with the attitude that she does indeed want to sleep with me.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach on brother! This **** applies directly to me right now. I got a hot girl's number last week (HB 9.5) and she was all interested in me, smiling at me and everyhting but this week when I meet her she's still smiley but isn't acting as happy to see me as she was last week (or maybe it's just in my head lol) but it isn't discouraging me tho'. I already asked what she's doing this weekend and she says nothing. I asked if she wanted to hang out and she said yes and she told me to call her to set something up. So we are definitely going on a date this weekend lol but if I was waiting for her interest level to spike I wouldn't be anywhere by now. You gotta grab life by the horns and go for it! Chicks are strange creatures that don't know exactly what they want all the time so sometimes you have to already assume she's into you.

I also got the number of another chick I met today (HB 9). We talked for like a few minutes at the library, she seemed tired and lost but I still got her digits :D. She kinda looked shocked when I was asking for her number lol but I didn't care. I'm kinda feeling ****y and confident right now so the last thing on my mind is if a girl will say no. You gotta have confidence to survive with the ladies. If you don't have it, create it by telling yourself that you're the man and believing it. I'm a good looking guy (tall, dark, intelligent, athletic and all that good stuff) but I still get insecure around the ladies for no reason at all. Maybe it's the teasing I got as a kid for being too skinny but I've decided to brush that **** aside and go for it! I'm going to be going hard all the time and not looking back!

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap...I needed to see this.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading this post years ago - it's so true and is still vitally important. You're the man, it's up to you to pull the trigger and make a move. If you refuse to risk the possibility of failure, you'll never gain the rewards that are yours for the taking.

What's the worst thing that can happen? I mean seriously, speaking from experience I can tell you that in my mega AFC days I had BOTH of these situations happen to me:

A) Got a cute girl (NOT interested in me) alone, escalated kino, went for the kiss, got blown out/LJBF'd

B) Got a cute girl alone (WAS interested in me), escalated kino, talked myself out of it because I wasn't getting any bash-you-over-the-head obvious signs of interest, and pu$$ied out only to talk for a little while longer then walk her to her car.

Guess which situation ultimately makes you feel worse? Guess which situation ended up making me look creepier?? Guess which situation would actually be remembered by the girl in the future? The time some guy manned up and tried to make a move on her (which has happened to her before, is flattering, and plus it shows you can grab your sack and man up)? Or the girl who had to sit in creepy silence with a guy while he non-verbally screamed that he was too scared to do anything (and socially illiterate to boot).

Usually like 4/5 times if you're even allowing yourself to strongly consider making a move, you're IN. Unless you have a tendency to delude yourself or the girl is an attention wh0re, your gut instinct combined with a girl's willingness to put herself in isolated proximity to you mean that you're good to go.

dat azz

Don Juan
Reaction score
unnamed04 said:
NO POSITIVE REACTION = KEEP GOING
NO NEGATIVE REACTION = KEEP GOING

BE A MAN AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT OR YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER.
Words of wisdom. Often times I've stopped because I was not eliciting a positive reaction from the girl so I wrote her off as uninterested when in reality she was just waiting for me to do work. Good sh!t man.

thecurtainfalls said:
Or the girl who had to sit in creepy silence with a guy while he non-verbally screamed that he was too scared to do anything (and socially illiterate to boot).
LOL we've all been there. It sucks.