Don't wait for a sign of interest.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me, this stuff is so true! I remember standing on the dancefloor like 2 months ago, looking around to determine what chick I liked best (there were many!) There was one that was really hot so I tried making eye contact but she just wouldn't respond. I literally did it from different angles: First I was standing on her left for a while, then moved to another spot on the dancefloor, in front of her, then moved to a spot on her right. This was over the course of 15/20 minutes, I think. It was very obvious that I was trying to make eye contact, everytime she looked in my direction of the dancefloor, she could see me looking at her but she never responded. She was a HB9, very hot!! So I thought to myself: "Stupid a ss, why do you always go for the hottest chicks? No wonder you never succeed! Go find one that's less pretty, you'll succeed then!"

Later that night, one of my friends happened to start conversation with the HB9's friend, so I was kinda forced to talk to the HB9 as she was standing there alone. I knew she wasn't interested because she refused eye contact all the time before, so I didn't expect anything, I just talked with her and acted nice. Within 5 minutes she started dancing with me, rubbing her fine ass at me!! I couldn't believe it, haha! I didn't even make a move on her, was just talking about random stuff (smiling all the time, though) and all of a sudden she decided to rub her ass on me and dance with me. I ****ed up after that because I got insecure and didn't really know where to go from there, didn't take any initiative to kiss or anything so I could notice her thinking that I wasn't really interested in her. Eventually she and her friend went to some other club and I had lost a great opportunity. But that's not important, I bring this example up because it proves that she could very well like you, even if she sends out no signals and even literally ignores your repeated attempts at eye contact! And this was certainly not the only time I've experienced this! It happens occasionally but I always forget about these situations so the next time someone doesn't return eye contact, I think she's not interested again. So thanx for reminding me, I'm gonna write it down in my personal list of DJ advices right away so I never forget it!