Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't trust women that date AFC/Beta males

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
"Sociopath" and "Alpha" are different words that mean different things. You do not have to be a sociopath to be an alpha; all alphas are not sociopaths.

PUAs like sociopaths because they FAKE being charming so as to manipulate people into doing what they want. For example, sociopathic rapists FAKE being charming so as to gain their victims' trust. Sociopathic serial killers do the same. See the irony in this? PUAs mimic sociopaths, who are mimicking normal people. Because sociopaths lack conscience or empathy, they mimic the effective behaviors of normal people that they see. In order to manipulate and gain trust from their victims.

The point is, sociopaths are not good role models. No one is ever going to take men's rights or the manosphere seriously when the people that they set up to admire the most are JERKS, @SSHOLES, and SOCIOPATHS. They can do better. They should be doing better.
OMG. I've been so blinded. You need to start your own blog immediately and spread your message.

I thought I already mentioned most sociopaths are not rapist or murderer yet you keep drilling the same bs. I'm done.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
I thought I already mentioned most sociopaths are not rapist or murderer yet you keep drilling the same bs. I'm done.
I never said most sociopaths are rapists or murderers. I said they are sick and should not be held up as role models.

It's funny how so many posters here warn against females with Borderline Personality Disorder, but look up to males with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't take looks too much into account when looking at other people's relationships. The majority of the time when you see a hot chick dating an asskissing AFC type it's because she was just dumped by a guy that treated her badly. Someone who didn't get her, treated her like s**t, and she loved every minute of it because she was attracted. With him dumping her she feels insecure and HAS to get with someone to replace him. She chooses the AFC type because she knows she'll always have the upper hand, and will get to dump him when she finds another guy who will treat her like s**t.

Obviously women like that aren't relationship material, and have their own share of problems. I agree with the OP, don't date women like that.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
You shouldn't take looks too much into account when looking at other people's relationships. The majority of the time when you see a hot chick dating an asskissing AFC type it's because she was just dumped by a guy that treated her badly. Someone who didn't get her, treated her like s**t, and she loved every minute of it because she was attracted. With him dumping her she feels insecure and HAS to get with someone to replace him. She chooses the AFC type because she knows she'll always have the upper hand, and will get to dump him when she finds another guy who will treat her like s**t.

Obviously women like that aren't relationship material, and have their own share of problems. I agree with the OP, don't date women like that.
This guy gets it.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:

haha it feels good to know you were the one who treaded her badly and dumped her when you got tired of playing the bad guy, and believe me you ARE the bad guy with girls like these (unless youre latent homosexual or smth), and now a year later I see her and her AFC bud and all the posts on FB about marriage and all and I laugh, she is a wild horse, she needs a wild rider. But damn she looked like the perfect fragile princess, every boy's dream, tall, thin, fragile and evil as a hellhound :D I was so dumb :D

On the other hand noone knows whats its like to be the bad man behind brown eyes.

On the third hand I matured alot and I like smart and chubbier *****s nowadays I like meat I like soft, and not bones and legs. I changed. Problem is, if you dont have a girl, you chase other men's girls for a ONS. I just dont touch my friends GFs. God I wish all my buds were single the AFC is strong in them. Again sad, but hey. See girls who are free sense that I dont want a relationship so whats left... :D

On the fourth hand dont trust ANY woman, apart from your mother, but shes a woman too to paraphrase Napoleon. I just love all the women nowadays, always smile, always flirt, always lead by the mighty COC*K. I was a pretty grumpy kid, then when I left the ex I started hating on women.

I freakin love them now, with there *****dom, couse it works in my favour :}

Just dont deal with girls who are - grumpy, sad, bitter, professional victims, "my ex used to hit me" etc etc. It takes a toll on your psyche, spending time with them, because that means youre the most possible AFC white knight, but at the same time you put on the badboy mask to keep her in check so that contradiction kills alot of brain cells.

So forget grumpy hoes (also forget labels as BPD, they are stupid), and dont trust women, ever, even for a sec. Just love them, enjoy them, enjoy every minute of every interaction couse youre only young and handsome once. Id say in 3 years with this ho and esp the last year I grew more then my miserable 19 years before that experience but my hair on the neck is white mostly and I look 5 years older so you choose. Im a lucky man, always was...

At least thats my philosophy lately.

PS: Yes I do have 4 hands.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Op I know what you are talking about, today I met a guy who worked for a political party, he stated that he married a girl that doesn't want kids and was basing his whole platform around that. As soon as I heard his woman didn't want kids, my mind was made up not to vote for that party. :)

Yeah, beta male, I can just bet you the woman wears the pants in that relationship. If some chick told me she didn't want kids, I'd be making a run for the exit.