Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't trust women that date AFC/Beta males

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
You can't be taught to be a sociopath any more than you can be taught to be autistic.

I'm not attacking you but the quote in bold sounds extremely naive. Not something I'd expect from a man your age.
You know what I meant. PUA gurus teach you to mimic sociopaths.

Sociopaths are a blight on the world. I stand by my statement. The world would be a better place without them. For the manosphere to hero-worship them and set them up as role models is nothing short of disgusting, and irresponsible.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I do agree that PUA gurus teach you to be a sociopath, which I find disgusting. Sociopaths victimize people without regard, empathy, or consideration for them. If we got rid of all the sociopaths, the world would be a better place.
There's nothing good or bad in this world; just our interpretations and social machinations that paint these interpretations. Nature, which has created everything you see, is neither good nor bad. It just is.

Dark must be present to recognize light. It's all about balance. Thus, wishes to eliminate "darkness," also eliminate light.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
There's nothing good or bad in this world; just our interpretations and social machinations that paint these interpretations. Nature, which has created everything you see, is neither good nor bad. It just is.

Dark must be present to recognize light. It's all about balance. Thus, wishes to eliminate "darkness," also eliminate light.
Wow, getting metaphysical here. Getting rid of sociopaths would not eliminate all darkness, just one dark corner.

Go ahead and stick up for sociopaths all you want, though. It's just proving my point that the manosphere sees them as role models. And that is completely vile.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Go ahead and stick up for sociopaths all you want, though. It's just proving my point that the manosphere sees them as role models. And that is completely vile.
This is pathos, not logic.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
So if we go by your definition:
You are saying that we shouldn't trust women who like normal men, but we should trust women who date sociopaths?
You double posted me here. By game theory, that must mean what I wrote struck you really bad.

Just kidding. But all kidding aside. Sociopaths are one of the most successful type of people out there. There are CEOs, Lawyers, Doctors, and even Movie Stars that are sociopaths. No wonder they get so much pu$$y.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of sociopaths in prisons, poor houses, and mental institutions also. More than are rich or famous, I would wager. It's hardly a guaranteed path to success. That won't stop the mansosphere from worshipping these creeps though.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
There are plenty of sociopaths in prisons, poor houses, and mental institutions also. More than are rich or famous, I would wager. It's hardly a guaranteed path to success. That won't stop the mansosphere from worshipping these creeps though.
It's time to stop joking and be serious. I don't think you even know what a sociopath is.

Or is it you feel threaten them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I don't think you know what a sociopath is, considering you only equate them with success. And no, I am not joking. Sociopaths have a personality disorder, a form of mental illness. They are not to be admired.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beta means dumb, as in dumb anough to ***** around unnoticed. This is why I dont want a woman, because Im too young to not give a fuk. And the pourpose of this is having kids, otherwise its like a drug

this is why women like stupid men, if they have money even better, this is why you must play retarded, the more they see you know whats up, the worse

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Not sure why you're being attacked over this post, I think it's a valid observation.

Thing about women is sex isn't usually their prime objective like it is ours. Some women will forego a relationship with a guy that gives her "tingles" because she wants more "control."

They typically use a dual strategy. I'm sure you've heard of alpha-fux-beta-bux. I'm not going to argue the semantics of alpha/beta as it's only supposed to be used conceptually, not literally, which some guys here will argue endlessly.

Most men simply can't function sexually if we aren't aroused, hence we have to have a modicum of attraction to make it happen. Not the case with women, most of them fake their enjoyment anyway because they either want us to finish faster or they're providing maintenance sex. Not that I'd worry about it as long as it gets the job done.

Plenty of women will stick with a guy to gain all kinds of benefits outside of sex. In fact, I'd argue that most of them do.
This is probably the most honest post I've seen on this site is quite some time.

Being in my 30's - I'm seeing a lot of hot girls that I went college with getting married to some rather portly, unattractive men. Now, it's really not fair for me to judge these guys based on looks because not everyone is a model, but I do remember these same girls dating more attractive guys in college and into their mid-20's.

Some would say that their needs change. They want to go with a "sure thing" which is a guy who makes decent money, is "supportive emotionally", and won't leave them for something better. Because, let's face it, if you are NOT attractive (and this goes for men and women) you DON'T have a lot of options. Attractive people are never short on attention from the opposite sex.

I will say, that if a woman is dating or is married to an unattractive fat sack of ****, buyer beware.

So, what stuns me is how these men are so in the dark about how their wives really feel about them. They get cut off from regular sex and are pretty much sperm donators because these pretty girls are selfish and just want to be mothers. (Note: if a woman ever tells you to "hurry up" during sex, dump her immediately, because she doesn't care about you at all). These guys are betas, because they are vehicles for the woman to live out their dreams.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You know what I meant. PUA gurus teach you to mimic sociopaths.
You don't understand what a sociopath is then.
zekko said:
Sociopaths are a blight on the world. I stand by my statement. The world would be a better place without them. For the manosphere to hero-worship them and set them up as role models is nothing short of disgusting, and irresponsible.
You believe this because you aren't a very "forest-for-the-trees" kind of thinker.

We didn't get to where we are today without a lot of pain and suffering, along with the good times. Nature is very unforgiving in that respect but it has a purpose.

There are behaviors that have been observed to "work" better than others when dealing with modern women, particularly in developed countries. You can call it "sociopathic" but that label is inaccurate.

To say the world would be a better place without sociopaths is like saying we'd be better off without people who murder and steal. Again, a statement like that sounds ridiculous because not only is it unrealistic, but you have no idea what such a world would actually be like because it never existed.

Let me stop here because I get the feeling you're a religious person and if I'm correct, this conversation becomes pointless.

In a nutshell, you condemn what you don't understand.
expos said:
Being in my 30's - I'm seeing a lot of hot girls that I went college with getting married to some rather portly, unattractive men. Now, it's really not fair for me to judge these guys based on looks because not everyone is a model, but I do remember these same girls dating more attractive guys in college and into their mid-20's.

Some would say that their needs change. They want to go with a "sure thing" which is a guy who makes decent money, is "supportive emotionally", and won't leave them for something better. Because, let's face it, if you are NOT attractive (and this goes for men and women) you DON'T have a lot of options. Attractive people are never short on attention from the opposite sex.

I will say, that if a woman is dating or is married to an unattractive fat sack of ****, buyer beware.

So, what stuns me is how these men are so in the dark about how their wives really feel about them. They get cut off from regular sex and are pretty much sperm donators because these pretty girls are selfish and just want to be mothers. (Note: if a woman ever tells you to "hurry up" during sex, dump her immediately, because she doesn't care about you at all). These guys are betas, because they are vehicles for the woman to live out their dreams.
Women are, by far, the most pragmatic in relationships with men. They evolved this way because they had to for survival. Of course in the modern world it creates a big problem for men, hence why sites like these exist.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

This man gets it! and if you want to understand the truth about women read Nietzsche and what he says about women or the manipulated man as a start.

So when you go through lots of women you see their true nature but you have to accept their nature anyway and just enjoy the fvcking rid lol.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
beta means dumb, as in dumb anough to ***** around unnoticed. This is why I dont want a woman, because Im too young to not give a fuk. And the pourpose of this is having kids, otherwise its like a drug

this is why women like stupid men, if they have money even better, this is why you must play retarded, the more they see you know whats up, the worse
Simple but to the point! Keep your knowledge to yourself and never show women that you know what's up and if you don't want kids I don't see the point of committing to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
You don't understand what a sociopath is then.
Obviously I have a better grasp of what a sociopath is than you or Speculator. As I said before, sociopaths have a personality DISORDER. They are called disorders because they are UNHEALTHY and MALADAPTIVE patterns of thought and behavior. The prisons and mental hospitals are full of sociopaths. You all keep hero worshipping them like the PUA gurus tell you to though, like good little sheep.

G_Govan said:
To say the world would be a better place without sociopaths is like saying we'd be better off without people who murder and steal..
You do well to compare sociopaths with murderers and thieves since many murderers and thieves ARE sociopaths. And if they murder you or steal from you, they will have no regard for you, your feelings, or your rights as a human being.

You can sit here and say it would be "ridiculous" to get rid of murders and thieves, but I bet if you or your family were murdered or had your stuff stolen, you might not be so happy to keep them around. :moon:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Obviously I have a better grasp of what a sociopath is than you or Speculator. As I said before, sociopaths have a personality DISORDER. They are called disorders because they are UNHEALTHY and MALADAPTIVE patterns of thought and behavior. The prisons and mental hospitals are full of sociopaths. You all keep hero worshipping them like the PUA gurus tell you to though, like good little sheep.

You do well to compare sociopaths with murderers and thieves since many murderers and thieves ARE sociopaths. And if they murder you or steal from you, they will have no regard for you, your feelings, or your rights as a human being.

You can sit here and say it would be "ridiculous" to get rid of murders and thieves, but I bet if you or your family were murdered or had your stuff stolen, you might not be so happy to keep them around. :moon:
Lol wtf. I can go onto google and in 5 min have info that contradicts what you say. Seriously. Not all sociopaths are even murderers for one.

Seriously dude. You need to read a book. It sounds like you get your info on sociopaths from movies or tv shows. The more you talk the less credible you are sounding.

Even beta and afc can be murderers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
Lol wtf. I can go onto google and in 5 min have info that contradicts what you say. Seriously. Not all sociopaths are even murderers for one.
You're embarrassing yourself. Let's put your money where your mouth is. Let's Google "What is a sociopath?" and look at the first three links that come up. I have done this completely randomly.

By the way, I did not say all sociopaths are murders. I said many murderers are sociopaths, which is true. You were trying to put up a strawman.

1. First link. I have capitalized the words disorder and maladaptive that I used in my last post. Which you seem to think I am getting from movies and TV shows.

this is actually an incredibly complex personality DISORDER. The condition is hard to diagnose due to the wide range of MALADAPTIVE behavior sociopaths display

Sociopaths are people who have antisocial personality DISORDER and demonstrate a pattern of disregard that is pervasive, particularly in terms of the feelings and rights of others

Look here, some sociopaths are murders, just as I said:

the high IQs of sociopaths can be dangerous, with examples being found among serial killers who evaded the law.

http://www.enkivillage.com/what-is-a-sociopath.html

2. This link is about a book written by a sociopath. What a swell lass:

they regard others to be used, don't feel sympathy, empathy or guilt, and are often one step away from becoming what psychologists used to call psychopaths: criminally vindictive types whose only motivation is to take advantage of weaker people.

In her book, Thomas describes many disturbing episodes from her own life, including the time she let a baby possum drown in her swimming pool because she couldn't be bothered to fish it out with the net. In another chapter, she describes a recurring dream in which she kills her father with her bare hands — because she hates him.

And this is good information:

Psychologists have changed the diagnostic definition of sociopathy several times over the decades. It used to be called being a "psychopath." Sociopath is the newer term. More recently, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition has renamed the condition "Antisocial Personality Disorder" and reduced it to seven main characteristics.

http://www.businessinsider.com/questions-that-diagnose-whether-youre-a-sociopath-2013-7

3. This confirms it is a mental disorder, just as I said.

The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), released by the American Psychiatric Association in 2013, lists both sociopathy and psychopathy under the heading of Antisocial Personality Disorders (ASPD). These disorders share many common behavioral traits which lead to the confusion between them. Key traits that sociopaths and psychopaths share include:
•A disregard for laws and social mores
•A disregard for the rights of others
•A failure to feel remorse or guilt
•A tendency to display violent behavior

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

I'm sure you'll try to tell me how I'm somehow wrong again, let's hear it, this should be good.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll try to tell me how I'm somehow wrong again, let's hear it, this should be good.

Dude. No one is arguing with you that sociopath is a mental disorder. No one cares. The main point is that sociopathic men are what's alpha and what [hot sexy young] women like. That is why game teaches to mimic them. It's not about hero whorshipping. It's about what's works.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
self esteem isn't a part of it. They have a big ego. And that isn't the problem either; their ego is damaged and unfixable. That means that they feel that they're better than everyone without feeling particularly great about themselves either. This mean they require constant reassurance of themselves. They are dependent on people. It may not seem like it though simply because they aren't dependent on the INDIVIDUAL, yet PEOPLE as a whole, they cannot live without. They are psychologically addicted.

Skuf

Banned
Reaction score
Speculator E said:

Dude. No one is arguing with you that sociopath is a mental disorder. No one cares. The main point is that sociopathic men are what's alpha and what [hot sexy young] women like. That is why game teaches to mimic them. It's not about hero whorshipping. It's about what's works.
Yes. Because everyone knows just mimicking or being a sociopath makes an overweight neckbeard look like a male model to all hot babes. It's as easy as that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
No one is arguing with you that sociopath is a mental disorder. No one cares. The main point is that sociopathic men are what's alpha and what [hot sexy young] women like.
"Sociopath" and "Alpha" are different words that mean different things. You do not have to be a sociopath to be an alpha; all alphas are not sociopaths.

PUAs like sociopaths because they FAKE being charming so as to manipulate people into doing what they want. For example, sociopathic rapists FAKE being charming so as to gain their victims' trust. Sociopathic serial killers do the same. See the irony in this? PUAs mimic sociopaths, who are mimicking normal people. Because sociopaths lack conscience or empathy, they mimic the effective behaviors of normal people that they see. In order to manipulate and gain trust from their victims.

The point is, sociopaths are not good role models. No one is ever going to take men's rights or the manosphere seriously when the people that they set up to admire the most are JERKS, @SSHOLES, and SOCIOPATHS. They can do better. They should be doing better.