Don Juan Bootcamp

BYOB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it too late for me to enter? If not then count me in.
Because this sounds fun and im ashamed of me not taking action, maybe this will help me.

I haven't started the eye contact or talking thing, but I am going to the gym now, so we'll see what happens.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks to a pep talk from alex last night I got ten more hellos to hot girls today. Some of them were surprised but I could tell they liked it and coulhave followed up on a few. so right now I'm at twelve girl hellos and im going to a football game tonight so Ill get the rest then.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So good to see guys willing to better themselves, unfortunately I haven't kept a journal on me and all but I know today I got up to 8 hellos with eye contact, it gives me a rush when I look at a girl and she quickly looks away...I even locked eye contact with two girls that were in their early twenties but they were attracted by the waves on ma head, so glad I got this hairstyle..tomorrow is a party..so i will have to get more hellos..lets do it!

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
BYOB yeah bro come and join us

Just try to get 50 by thursday because your a few days behind
And just read the prior posts if you havent to understand what you need to do

BYOB

Don Juan
Reaction score
50? i thought it was 20?
oh well I will do it!
anyways I said hi to 8 people i didn't know today, and out of those 8 i made small talk with 6 of them. Sadly only two of them were attractive girls my age, the rest of them were 2 guys i didnt know at school, 2 older women at my bus stop, an employee at staples, (i know they are payed to be nice to you, but I approached her because she was cute and i teased her a little about her name tag saying still in training and her being there for 4 months). I also helped a nice old lady carry her groceries.
Seems that people are very hesitant at keeping eye contact, especially girls my age. I'll see how it goes at school on tuesday.
good luck to all you guys :up:

teb

Reaction score
Well I would join you fellers, but sadly (or not :cool: ) I'm in college. Good luck and stick with it :rockon:

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys As I type this message I am so let down, well to cut a long story short, I ain't no longer goin' to that damn party reasons being I am short on cash and it was gonna be pretty unfair for to take out 250 bucks and the rest to fork out 400 bucks, I understand that but I'm so down right now, so I tried hooking up a date with a chick I met last sunday and she is also givin me the run around...whats with this day!? but the eye contact and greetings is goin well...I have about 6 more today...here's to hoping that this day gets better!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEK 1 Day 2

Go Go Gabriel said:
good luck guyz
Thanks a lot man, we're all REALLY committed!

tiesto5 said:
because she's popular I'm going with the friendly approach because she has some hot friends and hosts alot of parties.
You sneaky mother fvcker good plan. Befreind her, become her best friend, and then go to all her parties and hook up with HER friends. Since you two will be such good friends, you might even hook up one night at a party :woo:

Nino-Tk said:
unfortunately I haven't kept a journal on me
I highly recomend you have one, it gives a bigger sense of commitment. Whenever I get some, I just whip it out like in class or whatever and write them down. Yesterday was kind of hectic, but here's what I wrote for DAY 2

----------
Day 2
Confidence Start: 8
Confidence End: 10

7:30 - On the way to first got 2, but only after i missed a couple chances

7:45 - Got one during class

9:00 - Got one, but she just stared at me like I was a retard and then laughed at me

11:30 - Got two during lunch
- Pussied out on two girls I was going to compliment! I felt so ****ing bad, I need to be even more pumped! **** me, I will NOT fail on the last one!

1:30 - Got 1 on the way to fourth, the final chick who I was going to compliment in fourth is not here today, I still have to get 1 compliment in today. [Edit: She eventually came to class, but then she always leaves before the bell rings, so I try to follow her but she's already a mile a way and I don't want to run after her just to compliment her, is that weird? Should I just do it?]

--- So after school we have a tailgate and a football game, and then a stomp. Sh1t at the tailgate was fun, just hangin, and the football game was alright, not too fun, until my good senior friends showed up and their just fvcking crazy, yellin **** like "Suck my d1ck east" and "Courtney, Show us your tits" to the water girls and it really got me viben and in a good mood. Here's the only thing I wrote down about it.

10:19 PM -
Got probably like 3, and met like 6 new girls who supposedly like knew about me/my name and I also kind of knew about them. But now we're like formally introduced, so Im not afraid to approach them straight up in school. (I shouldn't be afraid in the first place) And I also got my compliment in by complimenting one of them on their hair. YAY!

Then, I went to the stomp, but when I got there, there was only 20 minutes left, but my friends and I just went in anyway (it costs $3) and there's this chick who it seems doesn't like guys at all, but I've been trying to slowly build her up, more kino/flirting etc. and she was holding my hand/wrist leading me through the crowd and we were going to dance and then we got separated by mother fvckers jumping around, and then I finally found her but didn't go over, I just danced where I was, and she kept eye fvcking the sh1t outta me like she wanted to grind soo bad. She hella wants it maybe lol. Anyways, so I was in there for 5 minutes and then got kicked out cause the b1tches thought I sneaked in. And then at like 1:00 Am my friends and I finally got some booz from my brother and just chilled at my friends house all night. Idk why I told you that, maybe it's interesting to you lol.

So final total for that night was about 10

Overall total: 21 from school
Now I need strangers. Good luck guys!!

Peace

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
sadly my school is so small i know like 80 percent of the girls.... wow

Reaction score
Today I made eye contact with about 8 people. Four of them were girls. Eye contact isn't really that much of an issue for me but I did realize doing to the hotties was little uncomfortable. Damn 42 to go.

Oh and is the hello thing seperate or does it go with the eye contact thing?

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today you wouldn't believe it I only got two. I got some random girl at soccer today. Then while I was skating my neighborhood I just tried to you know overpower anyone I saw. I was so suprised of how many older guys/dads could'nt hold eye contact with me.

So i felt accomplished but I'm not going to count them.
Anyways i was pumped because I was suppossed to go to my buddy's party but it didn't work out his parents found out and you know how the rest goes lol

So i feel that I'm definately improving. Any body else have any tips, insight or stories?

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
now when you mean hold eyecontact for longer than do.... what if it becomes almost a staring contest? lol

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRicanGuitars said:
Oh and is the hello thing seperate or does it go with the eye contact thing?
Read the instructions post by speak on the first page. If you're not yet that advanced, it's only eye contact, for more advanced, its eye contact/hello

I also got 3 from strangers last night
School: 21
Strangers: 3

----------------------

Also guys, I wanted to note some other things that I'm doing to help my transformation into a DJ. Because being a DJ isn't all about girls, but the entirety of your life. However, it just so happens that by improving the rest of your life, you improve your chances with girls, so it's a win win! Maybe some of you guys will start doing these things too and it will help you as well! It's all about the motivation and drive!

1) I've changed my eating habits. Not by much, but it's for the better. Although I'm in good shape, I still want to loose a few pounds and get my premier body back. So, I've decided only 3 meals a day. NO SNACKS AT ALL, which is really hard. For breakfast, I'll have a full or half bowl of cereal, or something constituting to it. Lunch, a slice of pizza, a bread stick, and chocolate milk, that's it! And dinner, I just keep it on the down side a little, nothing TOO over the top.

2) I focus on my appearance a lot. I bring a comb to school and try to make sure I always look good. I have a kind of clothing rotation system to make sure I don't wear the same things too often (so i'm not boring). Cargo shorts > Plaid shorts > Jeans > Basketball Shorts. And I have a variety of styles of clothes, (once again, not boring) if people can predict what I'll wear, than I'm not mixing it up enough. I have 3, and am working on getting more, different colognes which I rotate every day. People shouldn't be able to predict your smell either! And I really wash my face on a regular basis! Also, I whiten my teeth and brush them often. (I need to buy more white strips!) And I sit outside and tan maybe once or twice a week for like a half an hour. I also try to get new cloths fairly often and have a variety of shirts.

3) I've started to (lightly) work out again. Although I'm pretty built and have a 6 pack, I want to make it better. I do sit ups every night and lift some weights and do push ups to maintain my muscle. Doing this everyday or every other day (its ok every day since it's light) really adds to my sense of commitment. I was laying in bad at midnight last night and said "No! Get up! You need to go do your workouts! You NEED to, to become a DJ" So I did, and I feel 1000X better than I would have if I didn't

4) Probably the hardest if not the biggest, I've stopped masturbating. I've heard so many success stories from it, and it really helps my drive! Since I haven't satisfied myself, I need to go out and EARN it, and get someone to satisfy ME. I've tried doing this before and failed each time. But honestly, it has been REALLY easy this time, the easiest so far. The reason probably comes from being so committed to the others things posted above, that I don't really have time to think about it much. I am SO committed that I will NOT allow my self to masturbate. It is day SEVEN for me!

5) I read the DJ bible. Every day, with a day off at the end of each week to review some articles I've already read. Even if you have read the bible, RE-READ it again! It only adds to your motivation and sense of commitment.

I live, breath and eat this DJ sh1t. And now, maybe some of you will be inspired to do the same!

Good luck bros!

BYOB

Don Juan
Reaction score
well yesterday waas a good day. I made eye contact and talked to 17 strangers. I was selling tickets for an event in my town, so it helped me by giving me an actual goal in mind while conversing with stangers.
School: 3
Outside:22
For me eye contact isn't a big deal at all, its just talking and saying hi to strangers that are my problems. I feel this is helping me out, I hope it is for you guys too.

Kevansta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if its not too late, I think i'm gonna join in. I've been needing some motivation to start practicing again and this seems like the perfect opportunity. Yesterday night I had a chance with a HB8 and completely blew it, and then I realized just how rusty I've gotten.

I think I'm gonna take AlexLefty's approach and work on completely improving myself as a person too. It's senior year and it's about time to stop ****ing around and focus on being the person I've wanted to be for so long now. Next year I'm going to college and if I'm gonna be a DJ by then, it starts now.

My non boot camp goals:

- Stop procrastinating. Starting now, I'll do all my homework, responsibilities, etc. once I receive them. Like I said, college is right around the corner, and it'll be a waste of $200 grand if I don't leave with something learned out of it.

- Work out more. I've been lifting semi-regularly and cross country this year is helping me get my six pack back, but no more not feeling up to it and skipping a lifting session. Unfortunately, the Y is closed the next two days, but I'll run on my own and start the 100 push-up challenge again.

- Eat well. This goes with working out, but it's a complete waste to spend the time and energy to improve your body if you're not gonna put in the right stuff to begin with. This means eating a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, skipping the fast food at lunch for something like a sub, and finishing it off with a chicken breast with vegetables for dinner.

- Sleep and wake up earlier. It's not summer anymore so there's no reason why I should be up to 12:30 or later on weekdays. The weekend can be an exception, but otherwise I'll get to bed by 10:30 and wake up by 6:30. It's been a while since I've gotten 8 hrs a night of quality sleep.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
BYOB said:
well yesterday waas a good day. I made eye contact and talked to 17 strangers. I was selling tickets for an event in my town, so it helped me by giving me an actual goal in mind while conversing with stangers.
School: 3
Outside:22
For me eye contact isn't a big deal at all, its just talking and saying hi to strangers that are my problems. I feel this is helping me out, I hope it is for you guys too.

Hey I Sell tickets too man I just expanded my business as well. I plan on making 7,000 dollars by christmas if I keep up the hustling. We should share some strategies sometime?

And I think that getting out on the street and selling stuff should be a REQUIREMENT for all aspiring DJs not just for girls and what not, but for your future as a whole. I go out and hit the street with a huge smile on my face and have as much fun as I can and people are DRAWN to me, I hardly have to go and find them to sell to them. Its an EXCELLENT confidence booster and you have no problem approaching hot ass girls because u have a reason to.

As far as the bootcamp, I have been slacking but I have gotten about 15 strangers done.

So for me:

14 Hot girl hellos (6 left)
15 Stranger hellos/conversations (15 left)

And Alex you have to hold onto that motivation for as long as you can, I went through EXACTLY what you are going through now 6 months ago. I stopped eating fastfood only drinking water and so forth. But it IS going to wear off so get as much out of it as you can while its still burning inside of u!

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i mean what if its like a really long stare down between you and your mail man or some creepy old guy....

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO and say hi to them man, if they're making eye contact with u thats a good sign. Just walk up to them and start talking or be like How's it going? You make constant eye contact with people in conversations right? Is it creepy? NO, because you're talking and what not.

The purpose of this exercise isnt to perfect ur staring contest skills, its to increase your confidence to the point where making eye contact doesn't bother you. It sounds like you are already at that stage so just ask the mailman how his day is going!