Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bootcamp

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school forum, this is the official Bootcamp thread for myself, tiesto5, and Alex Lefty. Anyone else is welcome to join.

We are going to be doing the Bootcamp and we will be starting it on this Thursday. I will be giving the instructions and sort of guiding it along.

Closer to Thursday I will post what we will be doing and everyone's instructions for that week. I am excited to actually finish Bootcamp!

P.S It says I reached my posting limit so I added u on facebook Alex.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in... some of these techinques of approching unfortunately don't work for me since my school is small and most of the kids know me...

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright first of all, King we would be happy to have u join the more the merrier.

I am going to post the first instruction set for the first week, but it will not officially start until Thursday morning.

Okay so week one is all about building confidence, or strengthening it for those who are feeling pretty good. Week 1 is a gentle introduction into the awkward comfort-zone killing boot camp.

Okay here are the instructions, you MUST do every step. Doing these Wednesday would be recommended.

1. Read week #1 ALL OF IT!
2. Read week #1 AGAIN!
3. Download music picks.
- Bettes Davis Eyes - Duets Soundtrack
- Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
- Blue Eyes - Elton John
- Peter Gabriel - In your eyes
- Start me up - Peter gabriel
4. Pick 3 favorite songs and listen to them Wednesday night
and Thursday morning on the way to school. And before
every time you go out to perform the field exercises.
5. Visualize yourself performing the exercises for 20 minutes on
Wednesday night.
6. Perform, Complete, and record results of the field exercises by Tuesday night.

Field Exercises

Exercise 1 (newbies and unconfident)

This is for the complete newbies (people who have never done bootcamp before.) Your mission is to go out and make eye contact with 50 strangers. It is not as daunting as it sounds. In the Bootcamp thread linked above and here it just says 50 strangers for the less confident men. I am going to change this, you must make eye contact and/or say hello to 20 strangers in your high school and 30 strangers outside of school (mall, park, home depot, wall mart, mailman, etc.) But try and hold your eye contact for more than they do.

Exercises 1 (more confident Don Juans)

I wanted to skip this week because it seems like a waste of time for me, because making eye contact and saying hello is a breeze for me now. (It was terrifying not too long ago tho haha.) So these are the numbers for us more advance people. Say hello with eye contact to 20 attractive female strangers in your high school. Say hello and make eye contact with 30 strangers outside of school. Not only are attractive girls involved, you must say hello to them as well.

Exercise Summary

Newbs: Eye contact and hello (optional) to 20 strangers in school and 30 outside of school.

Advanced: Eye contact and hello (mandatory) to 20 attractive girls in school. 30 outside of school.

Once again we don't start until Thursday, lets hear some feedback and get some more people before we officially start!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
you MUST do every step
1. Read week #1 ALL OF IT!
2. Read week #2 AGAIN!

What does this mean?? I'm assuming it's some article relating to week 1/week 2 or something. But more clarity please, maybe a link to these articles.

SPEAK said:
3. Download music picks.
- Bettes Davis Eyes - Duets Soundtrack
- Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
- Blue Eyes - Elton John
- Peter Gabriel - In your eyes
- Start me up - Peter gabriel
What if I'm not able to do this.

SPEAK said:
and Thursday morning on the way to school. And before every time you go out to perform the field exercises.
Once again, no ipod etc.

The rest sounds pretty sick. But just a little more clarity on the things i posted please...thanks bro:rockon:

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK the music picks aren't as important, but I'm sure you can find a CD player at Walgreen for 2 dollars (i've seen them) or at least download to your computer and listen.

And the Week #1 I was talking about was the section in the bootcamp thread pertaining to Week #1. It has articles and what not in it. Did you go to the link I posted if not go to http://www.jbspencer.com/djb and scroll down to where it says Bootcamp. And click on the word or the PDF version. I'm getting on facebook if you need more help.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah join in Nino, the more the merrier. Just remember, this is serious, we WILL fvcking do this:rock:

So far it's:
Me
Speak
Tiesto
Kingxxxman
Nino

Hell yeah bros

Speak get on facebook

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK RECRUITS THIS IS IT! It starts tomorrow, we will actually finish this bootcamp and most of us will be changed forever. (Deep sh1t I know) :yes:

Follow the instructions and do the music picks if u want to, but its no longer required as many people seem to have problems.

Get all of your 50 hellos and eye contacts by Tuesday, because that is the deadline for posting results. After every day keep a private journal and take notes on success,failures, emotions, and excuses. And then post it on this forum by Tuesday so we can help you, or others can learn from you.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! And remember if u quit, u are only hurting your future self.

Buckley you are welcome to join! This sh1t is going down tomorrow, so make sure you follow all the instructions and read the actual Bootcamp.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
Get all of your 50 hellos and eye contacts by Tuesday, because that is the deadline for posting results.
Now you got me all confused, I thought we had a week to do this sh1t..

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1

Well, I'll be the first one to post my progress of the day! :rockon:
Im going to try to keep at least a fairly consistent update of how I'm doing (which i expect all of you to do if you really wana do this). I brought an extra notebook/journal with me to school today to jot down my progress as I went. What I'm about to post is straight up what I wrote down in there. It basically logs the times i got them today.

I also noticed that it's a little harder than it sounds. Mostly in the fact that chicks do not make eye contact with you while you're walking down the hall or something, a lot of people are really insecure i guess lol. So it was really hard to say "hi" AND get eye contact. Also, all the people i said hi to today were chicks.

Hope to see all your guys's posts later today.

-------------------
Confidence starting: 7
Confidence Ending: 8

7:45 - First class - Got 3
- On the way to 2nd period, got 1
9:27 - Got 1 to a random teacher/lady who was in the room
10:00 - During 2nd, roamed the halls for 15-20 mins, got 2 chicks who were walking by eachother, I said hi to the one in front, and the one behind thought I said it to her,then i did say it to her then got 1 old/medium aged teacher chick
10:30 -Wandered the halls for like 10 mins again, got 1
11:30 - During 3rd, was in the halls and got 1
2:10 - During 4th, got 1

Day One Total: 11

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here we go boys

So today I noticed that girls don't keep eye contact for that long. I would just strut down the hall with a smile on my face like I was happy to be at school and I noticed how many upset people their were. Anyways my advice just look happy and hold eye contact then once you feel it get awkward say hi.

So my total for today is 7
And one girl who after I said "hey" in the hallway started talkiing to me later during a different class. She's decently hot but really popular so who knows?
Lol

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 1 Week 1

Ok nice work guys! So far so good.

I Got two 2 hot girl hellos, I got a lot more but I am only counting the hot girls because I will get the other people outside of school.

I need 18 hot girls and will get 20 strangers tomorrow as well.

And puerto rican u can join for sure, and its supposed to be nerve racking to get u out of ur comfort zone.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tiesto5 said:
She's decently hot but really popular so who knows?
What's that supposed to mean? You don't think you can get with her because she's popular?? Man fvck that, this is about YOU, if you want it YOU get it.

Anyways, leader for day 1 b1tches ;o

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Alex to rephrase what I said I mean she is ok in hotness. She's pretty but a little on the chubby side. Her butt and boobs are nice but she also has a belly.
Anyways I meant that because she's popular I'm going with the friendly approach because she has some hot friends and hosts alot of parties.

Anyway today I noticed that not hot girls will not look you in the eye; insecurity i guess? So alot of times I go to make eye contact and day hello and then their eyes quickly dart away. EVen some shy hot girls do this too

Only hot girls who know it keep the eye contact well. Anybody else expierncing this?

so now i'm up to 12 btw with some potential in the said girl above lol