Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bible: Still legit?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've seen that the Don Juan Bible (even the newest version) is even 10 years old. I'm interested in the question: How legit/valid are the Don Juan Bible and Book of Pook? Is it still uptodate?

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes /thread.

Technology changes (texting, fb... etc), but a guy speaking to a woman doesn't change. Basic principles to understand.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I get your points right: Don Juan Bible, Boot Camp, Book of Pook are still valid?
Why have Facebook and texting ruined the game? What do you mean by technology? Social Media?
As I know, you have more opportunities nowadays.

My next problem is, everywhere there are already pairs. If I'd like to approach someone, she's either being approached by anyone else or she's together with him. It demotivates me. It seems like they have read and are applying pickup books and the instructions in them.

In Pickup Artist books, there's told, wonderful women won't get approached. In my opinion, it has changed! They get approached now! I fear, that there won't be rest any for me once. Some years ago, I was used to approach girls and women in the public on daytime. I got positive responses.I failed in **** tests. Now, I don't get positive responses any more. Once I even landed in the friend zone and the girl was leading the conversation. But I wasn't needy!
But now, it has become harder. There's hardly any woman alone. Wherever I see, she's coupled with a man. Either he is not that handsome or he looks like everyone else. Now, I'm forced to go to night clubs to try my luck. There, I don't get my mouth up, cause I don't know what to say and what to talk about. That's why I checked out Love Systems products. What do you think of canned materials?
I'm introverted and have no social intuition (always saying something that doesn't interest anyone, I'm said to talk too much or about rubbish topics), no social skills, no friends either. Therefore, I wanna go after Don Juan Boot Camp at first. I read DJ Bible. It's told to be adventurous and not to be that nice as the girl is.

I think, many hot women go for the alpha of groups. At least I've seen the proof.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure its completely valid to say FB or texting has ruined game, however females in particular have never had it so easy as they do today in terms of collecting a harem of orbiters and those who will feed their void of validation.
this is a pretty new concept, the click of a power swithc and a mouse and there are the hoardes of males salivating on the females FB page. more so the prettier she is.
women never used to have this, thereofre an approach by a guy, a back handed compliment would have more of an effect.

the DJ bible still holds though, those principles and lessons are still valid, they just need tweaking to counter the ever increasing swarms of attention wh0res

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. And how should you act with these attention *****s? Shouldn't you neg or demonstrate higher value to them as Mystery tells to do?

I actually meant, if I get a very good and musculous body shape that women will go for me and approach me?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
charmest said:
Alright. And how should you act with these attention *****s? Shouldn't you neg or demonstrate higher value to them as Mystery tells to do?

I actually meant, if I get a very good and musculous body shape that women will go for me and approach me?

you should always be higher value, dont follow the herd, withold the attention, as for the musculous body shape??? works for some but its no guarantee on its own. you should stay in shape though, rarely goes against you

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean, it goes rarely against one? How to be higher value and withold it?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
charmest said:
What do you mean, it goes rarely against one? How to be higher value and withold it?

read the bible

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already read it and did some notes about it (like "Nice Guys FINISH Last" and that they get older women who havenn't got a high sexually any more) ! You have to be the leader! You must have an adventurous hobby and not do something that pleases her to impress her.

I'm going to read the Boot Camp, cause I need an instruction how to approach and how to attract --> social skills!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charmest said:
In Pickup Artist books, there's told, wonderful women won't get approached. In my opinion, it has changed! They get approached now!
Nothing has changed. Attractive women have always been approached, and approached a lot. That's the way nature has it set up. Saying that attractive women don't get approached is one of the biggest lies ever made up.

It's not just a pickup thing though, I remember hearing as a kid that beautiful women don't get approached because guys were afraid of them. Some guys are afraid of them, true. But there are more than enough other guys who will be enticed enough to follow through to make up for it. I've always thought this was something guys made up to make themselves feel better about their chances. Or maybe it comes from the beautiful women, who are being approached, but aren't being approached as much as they think they should lol.

This was one of the things I was told when I was a kid that I was most disappointed to find out wasn't true when I grew up. If there's a pretty girl, there will be guys all over her like flies on sh!t.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that could be possible what you're writing. But nowadays, I see much less chances to approach then I saw the chance some years ago.
As I went some months ago in a bar, a girl danced with me. She was a bit hot, brazilian, you know.
Shortly after it, a really hot woman, maybe the hottest there, came to me and danced with me. I just danced with her for few seconds cause I was a bit tired. But else, she was alone! At the end, I was saying bye to her and she remained looking in my eyes. I did the same with her. After 30 seconds, I rolled my eyes and was going to go, as she answered with "bye". Then I reached her my hand and she gave me her hand and I went.

I mean: There are much more women connected with men. I'd say: HB7-9 have partners now. The success rate of HB10s with a partner is still low.
Some times ago, guys didn't have success with their approach at HBs. I mean: Now it has changed. They HAVE success!

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote this thread because it seems as if many guys use pick up techniques. I've noticed that men/boys have even gotten unfriendlier! There is just no harmony any more! ALmost every guy is wearing stylish clother which wasn't the case til mid last year.
My biggest fear is if there'll remain any (hot) girls/women for me or not. Until April last year, I was approached my women. I liked it so I could hope to get approached any time. I fear, this won't happen any more any time.
Currently, I have no success with gorgeous women. The ugly ones seem sometimes attracted to me or the older ones. Maybe, because I'm overweight right now. But in April, I was approached by a great looking and educated woman.

Pook meant, the greater your body is, the better your chances will get and hot women will approach you!
I'll stick with this idea!

Until 2009, I thought no woman would want me. I was bullied in school almost every time. A guy told, it'd be wrong to think like this. He recommended me "Double Your Dating". I approached with the help of "Rules of the Game"
In those times, I was one of the less people who approached women in daytime. Now, it has changed. Women have higher demands in men.
I think, everything will become now as if it was in my childhood and I was bullied. From 2009 on, I had even light success at women who were out of my league (like HB9).

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know about your PUA books, but the DJ bible will tell you that if a girl is hot she gets hit on A LOT. It's a sort of strike while the iron is hot ordeal. The moment you see a hot chick that you want its best to go after her right then and there. Not necessarily shack up with her through the entire night, but at least plant the seed for interactions with her.

Now the DJ Bible may be some 10 years old, and not up to date in the ways that technology are. As I don't follow the whole never text rule, and stuff, because I feel that that just is counterproductive as girls today are so into technology and not texting can just ruin your chances sometimes.

That being said, the key is to never do it too much. Call whenever it is appropriate, and text only to set up actual interations in person. The same rule applies to facebook, twitter, what have you. Although I'll say there is probably more flexibility with twitter, if you're familiar with that culture.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see desdinovas updated DJ bible? Check it out. Book of look is still legit, and antidumps machine is more relevant than ever in the screening process of women. While a few details might change the fundamentals remain. Also realize that the DJ bible is not a set of truths but more like training wheels to guide you in the right direction to how game fits your life.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
charmest said:
I wrote this thread because it seems as if many guys use pick up techniques. I've noticed that men/boys have even gotten unfriendlier! There is just no harmony any more! ALmost every guy is wearing stylish clother which wasn't the case til mid last year.
My biggest fear is if there'll remain any (hot) girls/women for me or not. Until April last year, I was approached my women. I liked it so I could hope to get approached any time. I fear, this won't happen any more any time.
Currently, I have no success with gorgeous women. The ugly ones seem sometimes attracted to me or the older ones. Maybe, because I'm overweight right now. But in April, I was approached by a great looking and educated woman.

Pook meant, the greater your body is, the better your chances will get and hot women will approach you!
I'll stick with this idea!

Until 2009, I thought no woman would want me. I was bullied in school almost every time. A guy told, it'd be wrong to think like this. He recommended me "Double Your Dating". I approached with the help of "Rules of the Game"
In those times, I was one of the less people who approached women in daytime. Now, it has changed. Women have higher demands in men.
I think, everything will become now as if it was in my childhood and I was bullied. From 2009 on, I had even light success at women who were out of my league (like HB9).

I think your pessimism is hurting you in more ways than you know. For one, you've already given up before trying. Why approach the girl if you know you are going to fail?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in my back side of my brain. But I continue trying it! I'll try and try and try it. But yesterday, I saw someone who never looks in my exes. He looked steady in my eyes. I am used to look others into their eyes (high status behavior) and said "Hi!" to him.

Else,it's very hard, because women look for AMoGs, the alpha males who are leader of groups. I have no friends that IS what fears me.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't read The Book of Pook do it now. That will get you started. You have some self esteem issues. The women won't come until you deal with those.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Fatal. Any threads that are definitive on texting? I searched but the results seemed random.