Don Juan Bible: Still legit?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overthought said:
Definately is. Read it. I've only gone through the beginning but have already done a complete overhaul and seen the benefits.

Text game - gone. Unless it is between friends or a short bit of flirting.
Oneitis - gone. Recognised how I stuffed up and next time, no emotional attachment will ever occur.
New hobbies and persuits - life becomes more interesting

All the other stuff, I'll be keeping on reading and working on things.
Sorry, but I didn't catch your points! What's gone? Doesn't it work there or does it?
Are u talking about wms - Weapons of Mass Seduction? Or of The DJ Bible?

I'm an extremely logical person who loses all the time what to say next! I say something, get a response and then my brains squirrls and I'm urging "What to say next?". That's all which circulates in my brain "What to say next". Pickup couldn't help me til yet. By the time, I'm giving up hope. I hope, prostitutes aren't my only chance.
I only get into friend zone or if I get approached my women, I miss it to connect them to me.

Serenity

Reaction score
Most of the content in the DJ bible is not designed to tell you exactly what to do. It's designed to make you think the way that is beneficial for you. The words of wisdom in it are timeless, it has been repeated by the greatest people who ever lived through all of history.

When you see the big picture all the small details seem insignificant.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Most of the content in the DJ bible is not designed to tell you exactly what to do. It's designed to make you think the way that is beneficial for you. The words of wisdom in it are timeless, it has been repeated by the greatest people who ever lived through all of history.

When you see the big picture all the small details seem insignificant.
So, I'd fail. DJ Bible is more for the clueless extroverts but not for the extremely logical introverts as I am? So, it's more about confidence, inner game but nothing about the outer game. What could help someone as I am who always says the wrong thing when he opens his mouth?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't think you can get rid of that weakness, it's just inherent to the method. But that's okay, there are pros to cold approaching also (you get to do the choosing, and go after any girl who appeals to you). There are pros and cons to everything. If you get women through social circle, you'll know whether or not they're single, but your choices will be more limited.

27 isn't old, but if you are going after girls your age you are probably starting to experience this frustration to some extent - more and more girls that you run into are going to be paired off. Especially the attractive ones. The good news is at 27 you can still date the younger ones without much trouble.
It's equal how old I am - currently it seems that I'll remain alone and lonely. I have no friends although I have tried it for 20 years. So, I am lost. I should give up women. Just hookers are my chance? I think the mystery method is the way to go. Here I am told that all the prejudices are true- have great body and looks = getting women, otherwise die alone.

Serenity

Reaction score
charmest said:
So, I'd fail. DJ Bible is more for the clueless extroverts but not for the extremely logical introverts as I am? So, it's more about confidence, inner game but nothing about the outer game. What could help someone as I am who always says the wrong thing when he opens his mouth?
I used to consider extreme logic and introversion as disabilities, but now consider them as very useful advantages. Your "outer game" is pointless if not reasoned properly by "inner game". It's useful to know how, but you should also know why.

I used to say the wrong things as well when I said something. The only way to change this without acting like being something I'm not was to change the way I think. Reading the DJ bible changed how I think, and as a result most of the things I say are right.

To quote Pook "as you think you shall become".

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's the way! ALl the seduction communities tell you to master your confidence/inner game. What I need is Outer Game: What to say? And if I got answers, what to say next? And then after it? And after that?

It's all about making others feeling good. I can't make this. I was an outsider in schools and kindergarden. I couldn't make others feel good. Therefore I searched for an alternative and went for the logical part. But it didn't work either, but it was less hurting than the first way. So, I was socially isolated until others integrated me because of other reasons (for e.g. growing their values by DHVing or being the Alpha).

Alright: I have no stories to tell to make women connect to me. Else, I can't connect with people, but I'd like having at least a woman in my life and having a nice relationship. Of course for sex as well.

SO to me: I don't know what to talk about with people in general. And with girls or women, I don't know as well. There, you have to flirt and seduce them. I can't do that. I've seen in a documentary, that there are some women who are nymphomaniac. They told in the report, that men came, approached them. Whenever they said something that made their sexual hormones fluid, they had sex.
Alright, I can't talk to anyone by chance. I just talk if I want something from people. In "Rules of the Game" I had to do every day an exercise. There, I approached any woman and talked with her even about her clothing. Or about her necklace and so on. I never had done something like that. I told a guy/acquaintance about it (who tells me to be my friend, but never invites me voluntarily) and he told me, what I could have added to make it better/more romantically. Now, I have almost no contact to him. After 8 of those 30 days, I stopped cause I felt that my self-esteem was weak, my self-confidence grew and grew. I was even lucky, that strangers talked to me. But I never got a number.

I don't know what to do to get a woman. It depresses me seeing other guys having GFs and I haven't. Seduction community doesn't help me as well. The ones tell me to use routines, while the others mean to say anything naturally. Actually, I can't say anything by chance. The only thing I can do is: When I see a hot/nice looking girl/woman, I smile to her. The maximum I can do is saying "hi". That's it. The next step would be saying "What's up?". But nothing more. Typically AFC, as I've heard. But how else to go on?

Nothing comes into my mind.
I never had any success socially and also not emotionally.

I think Pook will make me THINK another way. But my brian still remains paralysed. It was never the case that I had any fear. No approach anxiety. I just don't know what to talk about with ANYONE! If boys, men, girls or women. No idea! I was even approached my girls. But I couldn't lead the conversation in the next level. Once, a woman held the conversation going. It's like I'm conversationally disabled. I'm like a robot. I can answer. I also say my opinions - but nobody wants to hear them. I'm in the uni the buh-man, cause I always add my opinion to the stuff the professor tells. I don't agree with everything. i always think with my brain, while others think "The prof is right! He's the leader in this room and that's it.

In night clubs, I just say "Hi, what's up? You were looking nice, therefore I came to you." I get responses and a thanks and then the girls go away with an excuse. In reality, the go anywhere else. They wanna get rid off me.The same does Mystery tell in his original and old "mystery Method" and how to hook up.

The aim is it to make people feel well. Those who can't make this happen are failed. That's possible with humor. But I don't have that. There is high value humor and goofy silly humor. I use the last one. Girls are attracted to the high value humor.

Maybe, I just should start using the "Rules of the Game" and getting social. After a time, I could get the positive effect and wheel so well, that I can be enthusiastic. Well, all without humor! When I talk, I'm rather the serious guy than the funny guy. One guy told me once,"It makes fun with u, but please don't try making jokes! You are simply not funny!"

I'm enthusiastic, in good mood. That's all. But not funny. Swinggcat tells it truely: You need to lead, being humorous and using attraction tools. All 3 work. One left out, nothing works!

About me: I even had interesting hobbies, and people didn't care! I was in Greenpeace, and guys just said: "Look at him: He's at Greenpeace, ....." The other one saiud: "Wow! That's great!"

But did they invite me anywheree? No. You must be a fun guy. Not what you do, but what you say! People must feel great with you. You must be funny. Wherever you are, there must be the show - extroversion and alpha-like.

Whenever I try to show women that I like them/find them sexy, they go away or make fun of me.
In school, uni, I can talk about learning stuff. But that's it. A bit, I can talk about how their day/holdays have gone. But that's it. Perhaps I should use routines. Then, I'd be a totally social robot. And I could live with that.

Therefore, I don't look for friends any more. I hope, women accept me as myself, even if I haven't got friends. But the humor factor is very complicated. I can get into good mood. And I don't know how to make others get in that mood.

At the moment, I've given up hope and seem staying alone my life. So, hooker is an alternative. But that would only be sex. No emotional connection. No body contacts. Nothing. No kissing. No true love. I don't know how to get true love. Mystery and the PUAs praise so much. But at the end, you have to have many basics as well. If you haven't those basics, you simply can't succeed. It seems like you can't succeed without friends. But I hope, there is one.

Last edited:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm not surprised you're having issues if that's how you talk about yourself. Your problem is YOURSELF, you were perfectly fine typing up that post in such detail so I can't for the life of me see how you can be that boring. You need to get yourself into a positive mind frame. Look into therapy, hypnosis is good for reprogramming your mind (subconscious). You need to get to the bottom of your issues and work on them. Look up "social anxiety", I have a strong impression that you have it. You must realise that you can chance though - You've learnt how to be the person of who you are today, so you can quite easily learn to be the person who you want to be tomorrow.... TRUST ME.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no! You don't get it! I'm fine with myself. It's how it is. I have no friends and I accept it. Who cares? I live my life and am fine with me. I don't talk to people because there's no need to. If I need anything, wanna know the way or so, I talk. Else I don't. I don't see a reason to talk. Else, I don't know hat to talk about! Easily, I can ask the way or what I want to get or so on. Even talking in front of a class, is very very interesting, funny and lovely! I love it talking in front of an audience cause I'm the man! But if I'm supposed to talk by coincidnece just to get in connection with other people, I don't make it. Cause, in this case, it would be without any reason! There, I start stammling. I have no idea. But should I talk about? Then I ask in night clubs how the drink is or why she took especially this robe. But that's it.

I'm who I am, because my miserable past has made it to me. The path is to be happy with yourself. I've learned living with myself.

It's just how girls look at me. If they don't want a guy without friends, I'm off. If they don't care, I've got great chances. I've got hobbies, I have got a passion, I think about the environment and how it affects me, how the nature is, how the animals are, how it feels, if it rains etc. etc.
I'm quite ok. I was in therapy. The therapist told me, I'd be ok and should make friends. There wouldn't be any problems. But I have some!
Social anxiety means I fear social environment. But that's not true! I can go to night clubs alone. I already did. But I just walked there and didn't know what to talk about. I Once I met 2 guys whom I knew. 1 guy introduced me to his colleagues/friends.

However. As I told ya: It's about making others feel comfortable and well around you.
I've worked on my issues. At the end, I don't know more. I just want a woman now. That's all. No woman who wants me for money, but a woman that's into me.

I wished I could be the person everyone loves. But it hasn't worked the last 25 years. The world wants an extroverted guy that connects easily with anyone. A man who talks talks talks and the girls are laughing with him all the time. The typical alpha guy. The therapist told me, I wouldn't be that alpha guy who gets all the women. But I could get a woman -that for sure. In his opinion, every pot gets a cover! Therefore, I should get one woman as well. I mean, his comparison was crap!

Serenity

Reaction score
Seems like your therapist made you passive by essentially telling you to wait until a woman falls into your life by herself. It will be far more useful to force yourself to take action and accept that instead of accepting doing nothing.

But hey it's your choice. You won't take action before you want a woman more than you want to wait.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said that? I want to take action. it's just, I don't know how. I don't know how to approach, what to talk and how to make conversations going on. I've tried recently and the conversations broke up. Therefore I am here and don't know if I should use routines by PUAs or something from the DJ Bible.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "DJ Bible? Not so much" ?

I think, it could the fact with social anxious. But inconsciously. If I have no idea what to talk about or even how to make others feel good with me, then I need propably routines. Canned/ routines game could help me temporarily. I could learn new abilities by this.
Cause nowadays, if I say anything, I'm laughed at by some girls , even by guys. Actually, I don't care cause I can only learn by trial and error. Do it and look if you fail or not.
However, how to cure this social anxious?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. But how to say something so, that their emotions are like that? How to make them feel this way with which words?

What do you mean by "Make your mind NOW that YOU are responsible for your own feelings"

I know that I have the power within. I just don't know what and how to use them correctly. How to do that correctly? Where to start`?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coachD said:
I was thinking the same thing Fatal. Any threads that are definitive on texting? I searched but the results seemed random.
Heres everything you need, the only thing stopping you is you at this point.

Bradd's Master DJ Guide:(Highly recommend)
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197705

DJ Bible:
http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Texting tips.
Frayzer said:
10 quick tips:
1. Don't text her all day.
2. Delay your responses (x2 of her sent message then follow up within a minute or two then go back to x2)
3. Never ask two questions in the same text.
4. Your texts should be no longer than 2(max) sentences unless you're telling her a story or joke.
5. How are you, hope you had, hope you're feeling well, etc... Should NEVER be used unless they're actually sick or something happened.
6. Don't overstep your boundaries. Meaning don't say or ask anything you wouldn't in person.
7. Be yourself. Faking a personality then meeting them in person only to have them find out you're different, is basically lying behind their back.
8. Serious discussions should not be taken seriously. Unless its a death or someones sick.
9. Actions speak louder than words. Texting gives women the power to talk and say/deny whatever they want because they never have see your face.
10. Never spill your guts to her or share any emotional sh*
EDIT: just read you had trouble with speech so read this aloud:

Speech improvement:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=206450

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. With THIS I can start and will succeed? THAT ALL I NEED? If so, I will start and not putting stones in my own way.

Cause, I just need a step by step program, how to get social, what to talk about and make people getting good feelings talking to me or interacting with me. The same with women as well. And I hope, having friends shouldn't be the basic for getting women.

Thx.

@Espi: I know that I am all of this already. But it's about where to start and how to go on. Saying HI and then starting telling what I think right now? Especially about her?
It's about the right way for taking actions.

Well, some time ago, I feared in general what to say and if I say this, it could be wrong and all people laugh at me. Today, some still do this. But I don't care. I thionk today: "Who are they that they laugh about me? It's ok. Let them laugh. Learning by doing. It doesn't matter."

I also know, that those people, who insult or laugh at me, are post-puberty or immature. Others don't laugh at me that way as the others do. They are even glad that we've got to talk something about. That's the difference between college students and university student. But however.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I meant the way how to start and hold conversations and let them going on. What the way to learn is for me. I know, what you have told would be an excuse: If his way doesn't work, I'll fail and I accuse him, he told me the wrong thing etc.

But I still need a training wheel how to learn approaching and conversating with people, especially with women.

I'll try it with Frayzer's advice.

EDIT: Let me tell you this: My body l anguage is like ALPHA, but I'm mute. I approach, when I ask for the way, when I want something (like passing the way) when I get disturbed by something. Else, I remain quiet. I don't know why but I don't talk cause I don't see any reason. I just talk for a reason. So, how to get a reason? I've hoped anyone could help me. Love Systems, Venusian Arts and Swinggcat tell, there is no other way than using ( canned ) routines.

My sticking point is simply Social Skills! And afterward, the right thing to say to women and to seduce them.

Last edited:

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think I can talk to anyone but it would not always be the right thing. In my backhead, I know that flirting is important! It is about humor and being playful. I often am rude or people tend to see a reason to argue although I tried to be playful. Playfulness + humor is the key. My humor is more childish or silly. But sometimes, it is situationally, as well.

Therefore, I looked over to PUAs. Push-Pull is a method for being playful. Twice, it even worked, but the woman was a psychologist and she was married.

Serenity

Reaction score
I see your problem more clearly now. You lack the knowledge and experience on how to handle social situations. Luckily the answers are buried in the memory of most people.

Find experiences you had that went good and look for words, feelings, context, behavior and thoughts at that time. Observe other people who do well and compare that to when you did well. Find a way to reproduce it when experience tells you it's right. This is why your intuition is so powerful, it already knows all this stuff.

Learning canned lines won't get you very far if you fail to understand the basic principle. If you actually understand how it works you can start getting creative with it.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you. But I haven't seen anyone who did all this. So, I've no sheet/example to copy. Maybe, I've got an shizoid personality structure. That's why I can't do small talk, chit chat fluff talk and so on. Years ago, I followed "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss which is Pickup as well.
Making conversations going on without appearing boring and not landing in an interview is my sticking point. Even on Facebook, writing with some people,I'm just asking and get answers and then I re-ask and add something and I just get new answers. That's it. But it seems boring after it. Will "The DJ Bible" help at that?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more things from my good old days that bothers me: I have no social intuition. I talk and talk. But people aren't amused by it. They feel disturbed by me. I've seen many times that guys who makes the woman or girl laugh out loudly, gets her. I can't. The highest level I achieve is, where the girl smiles. But she still doesn't laugh. I've even tried hard making her laugh. But this fails badly that I gotta be a clown or make a fool of myself. The only humor I can, is to be sarcastic and/or black humor. But only me is the one who can laugh about my humor. Rarely, a few guys have laughed about it as well. Don't know if it was for being polite or just because I acted weird.
So, I seem not being funny. In YouTube, it was told by a dating psychologist that you don't have to be funny that way. You have to tease the woman. I don't know how to tease in the right way.

Does it mean, if I can simply approach and talk, but can't make her laugh (loudly), that I have lost? Is it learnable? Is there any hope for me? Or should I hope that there'd be anyone who wants me because of anything else?

Last edited: