Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominating Men

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely none of what you said has any pertinence as to how to conduct yourself among men, because men don't conduct themselves in that fuccery. "Name calling, insult, engage people around you, loud, rhetorical questions, lie on the group, excommunticate, harp on insecurities, point at his face, you look poor, you sound stupid", etc That sounds like every bad woman I have dated all wrapped up in one sad, pathetic, miserable, insecure, little human being. You would do well to find some guidance bruh. I'm not saying this to insult you, well because it's just sad, but it's not fair to the rest of humanity to share the same oxygen with someone who subscribes to this type of rationale.
lol I love the part where he says...

• Different insults in rapid succession - 'you're a pvssy,' 'you're stupid as fvck,' 'you're ugly'
Lmao doing this makes you sound so childish, his social circle must be a big ol group of phaggots if they actually think doing this is cool.

Not to mention if he's pulling girls while doing this in front of them they're obviously some ugly HB1 sloots.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Exactly. He’s going to get his azz kicked if he tries to pull that kind of sh|t out in public, but then maybe I’m too grounded in reality.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless someone posts anything of value, I'm done here. I'll post a field report in the am from what I do tonight. Stay tuned ladies
Lol! For chits and giggles, please post before and after facial pictures if you decide to follow through on this.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! For chits and giggles, please post before and after facial pictures if you decide to follow through on this.
If he tried that in my little hometown in Southwestern Oklahoma he wouldn't have any face left.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For shyts and gigs I just wanna read his field report so I can laugh at how ridiculous it is.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaaaatttt?!?! South western Oklahoma?!?! Where you from bro? I'm around the Stigler area.
I'm just a farmboy from the Altus area....Stigler? (I know it well my ex is full blooded Choctaw ) I'm amazed I survived the ordeal.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just whip your **** out bro; but you also have to bring a measuring tape and tell everyone the rules. Only counts if its flaccid

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just a farmboy from the Altus area....Stigler? (I know it well my ex is full blooded Choctaw ) I'm amazed I survived the ordeal.
Yup, I know all too well. Haha. Wow, it really is a small world.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laws of Power.. How to Win Friends and Influence People. That is all you need. But let me add one thing when you are dealing with other people... you mentioned that you should treat all men with courtesy on meeting them...

I prefer what I call the "Man in the Dark" theory. When you wake up at night and there is no light.... how do you move through the room? Well you take careful steps and you reach out with your hand until you find the light switch.... you do not take big steps and you DO NOT lead with your face.

When dealing with people you do not know, then don't lead with your face... this does not mean that you have to be courteous, but you CAN NOT put all your cards on the table... don't share too much of yourself when you first meet people. Ask questions... let them talk, you can not size up people when you are talking. A good rule of thumb is whenever you meet anyone, before you share anything about yourself, learn 5 things about them that you did not know before you met them. I take it one step further... I won't really share anything about myself unless I'm asked.

Use good body language and keep your mouth shut.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol running your mouth like that you gonna get your wig split boy

it might not even be from the person your poppin off at bro

this is horrible advice. this the type of advice to get you killed and marked. so what if you won that round an made somebody look bad...you shame someone with humiliation they will come back and merk you when you least expect it. man wtf are you doing with this advice lol. man...SMH

LOL but on a good not, the first half of your post about courtesy and conducting yourself is actually quite accurate and good advice. I seriously have no clue how you went from that to the crazy chit you were writing afterwards. completely contradictory!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t undercut people. A man brings himself up. He doesn’t push others down. The only time he will kick someone when they’re below him is if they try to drag him down with them. But you should never associate with those people in the first place.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dealt with the "bullying" part of this in the military. It was young guys under 25 fraternizing in basic training. People under stress, lack of sleep, and feeling like **** would push people to this in such environment. It was not always dealt properly by the staff too, even though they tried. The results were devasting for folks subjected to this assault (suicides, mental breakdowns).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest reason? People will kill you these days for no reason at all, let alone giving them any reason. People have gone off the deep end.