Dominating Men

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up women will put you in some precarious situations with other men. Should you stay with the female you're speaking to, should you attack him/will you need to, should you eject? In this post, i'll show you how to navigate the man's world and dominate the weak.

When dealing with women, there are rules ie be willing to walk away, no neediness, etc. When dealing with men, there are less rules, but break the wrong rule and you will be subject to wrath. Gangster will kill you. Politicians will crucify you. There is only one golden rule above all else that should be followed no matter where you are and no matter how you feel:

BE COURTEOUS TO EVERY SINGLE MAN THAT YOU MEET.

Most successful gangsters follow this rule. Most successful politicians follow this rule. Dealing with men is a dance on a very thin tight rope, but why? Extending basic human courtesy to every male you meet gives you the opportunity to protect yourself and sniff out the weak. Even cold blooded killers will respond to this courtesy with courtesy of their own - in most cases. After courtesy has been established, there will be time to demonstrate value in such a way as to gain respect. After respect has been gained, there will be a time to share values on life. If values align, then the two of you will become like brothers or mentor/mentee. Be sure to inspect values very very closely. If you sense anything other than complete alignment of the values between the two of you, ask questions to gain further clarity. If the answers to your questions don't ease the feeling, if the other male isn't forthcoming with the information, if you suspect anything other than the absolute honest truth - get out of there ASAP. This could be a very dangerous situation.

After you have extended the basic human courtesy, you WILL receive feedback. Watch the feedback carefully and objectively. If it's anything other than courtesy, then you have found yourself a pvssy. Pvssies won't react with courtesy because they have something to prove. Most likely, you'll sense:

• an air of superiority
  • excessive voice volume
  • an attitude of 'teaching' you something
  • attempts to bully you
  • attempts to use social dynamics against you
  • power moves used against you

These are power plays that men involve in unconsciously. That's no excuse. Men who don't extend the basic courtesy back are men that you can dominate for any gain that you would like. They have marked themselves at pawns. Dominate them.

Dominating men is easy. It's all about overt power plays . Don't mention anything violent unless you are prepared to fight. It's a mind game. Be very loud when doing these. Here are a few that i've used on many occasions:

• Staring while namecalling repeatedly(my favorite) - 'you're a pvssy' (repeat it everytime they speak)
  • Different insults in rapid succession - 'you're a pvssy,' 'you're stupid as fvck,' 'you're ugly'
  • Engage people around you(speak loudly for best effect) - 'look at this fvcking guy, what a pvssy,' 'do you see how stupid he looks,' 'this guy is gay'
  • Ask them rhetorical questions then follow up with a confirming statement- 'you're a faggot arent you. You look like one,' 'how stupid are you. fvcking idiot'
  • Lie on the group while seemingly polite- 'everyone here hates you bro,' 'these people think you're an idiot bro,' 'we kinda think you're a loser bro no offense'
  • Study up on charm to gain access to even more tools - mostly social dynamics.
  • Excommunicate anyone from your group if they disagree in any way - 'go fvcking join him then,' 'get the fvck away from us,' 'you're weak just like him,' 'you sound like a pvssy'
  • Analyze him and harp on any insecurity you find(usually height, i'm 6'4) - 'shut up little guy,' 'what do you want lil fella'
  • Point at his face
  • Look him up and down then insult him - 'you look poor,' 'you sound stupid,' 'you're an idiot'

You get the point. These power plays will allow you to climb on weak men for political, social, and financial gain. I screen every male I meet and most will not extend you the same courtesy. If they do just because they're soft, dominate them as well. Killers, gangsters, and any other 'villain' will extend this courtesy back to you. They are giving you the opportunity to earn their respect and vice verse. Do not show fear around these characters. Be calm and composed. You should have nothing to fear if you're courteous and honest. If you do show fear then they'll use power moves on you. If you sense fear, use your power moves with abandon. Destroy the weak if you have to. Use them as pawns. Use them to make yourself look strong in front of the group. Do whatever you want with them because they're your bvtch now.

https://icecoldtruths.blogspot.com/2017/09/dominating-weak-men.html

Stay Icy

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the biggest piece of trash I read this week. Mind you I had to grade 150 essays

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 15?

If you start insulting people... you are just weak yourself.

Yes, you have to dominate but you have to be respect full and set boundaries with frame.

If you start attacking and be a bully... what you think will happen?
1) You'll be viewed as a bully
2) Someone will retaliate
3) People and especially women will avoid you

We are all adults... 18+ people don't wanna be associated with bullying and the game becomes more about frame and mind.

Also, why would a killer hang outs with a bully? It's unwanted attraction for them and you put them in dangerous zone...

You might impress the 5 years old... but you will repulse anything that's 18+ with a head on their shoulder

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell dude? why would we bully anyone? lmao
Very bad advice.
This was the biggest piece of trash I read this week. Mind you I had to grade 150 essays
You are 15?

If you start insulting people... you are just weak yourself.

Yes, you have to dominate but you have to be respect full and set boundaries with frame.

If you start attacking and be a bully... what you think will happen?
1) You'll be viewed as a bully
2) Someone will retaliate
3) People and especially women will avoid you

We are all adults... 18+ people don't wanna be associated with bullying and the game becomes more about frame and mind.

Also, why would a killer hang outs with a bully? It's unwanted attraction for them and you put them in dangerous zone...

You might impress the 5 years old... but you will repulse anything that's 18+ with a head on their shoulder
All of you are misguided. Good luck

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based off of your previous comment, it appears as though your knee jerk reaction was to misconstrue the meaning of this post. I see no point providing an explanation to you.
Why?

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of asking why in the beginning, you wrote it off as simple bullying, simply because it's a foreign concept to you and i'm sure bullying has a negative connotation where you're from. Your reply showed that you aren't able to receive information like this yet.

Explaining the logic of it all to you would be a waste of my time. Not because you're incapable of understanding, but because you choose not to face it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of asking why in the beginning, you wrote it off as simple bullying, simply because it's a foreign concept to you and i'm sure bullying has a negative connotation where you're from. Your reply showed that you aren't able to receive information like this yet.

Explaining the logic of it all to you would be a waste of my time. Not because you're incapable of understanding, but because you choose not to face it.
How come?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

FYI, blogspot doesnt allow hosting of content that tells people to bully other.

+ I was actually looking for a explanation from you but you seem to be in your arrogance-bubble now.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently if any guy has the following traits you've bulleted for us below, he is a pvssy. Please read the bullet points I changed to bold then expand the quote and keep a look out for any bolded words that match the bold bullet points.

• an air of superiority
  • Excessive voice volume
  • an attitude of 'teaching' you something
  • Attempts to bully you
  • Attempts to use social dynamics against you
  • Power moves used against you
Dominating men is easy. It's all about overt power plays. Don't mention anything violent unless you are prepared to fight. It's a mind game. Be very loud when doing these. Here are a few that i've used on many occasions:
The "power plays" you then proceeded to list off were literally all bullying and attempting to use social dynamics against someone.

So much hypocrisy

Congratulations, the type of pvssy you were trying to describe was really yourself.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuude... Why are you talking about trying to dominate men? All these tactics you are proposing sound hella poseristic. Trying to size up other men with stupid, little mind games is just about one of the quickest ways to get your a$$ kicked that I know. You are putting way too much thought in this. Just be cool and about what you say and everything will be fine.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuude... Why are you talking about trying to dominate men? All these tactics you are proposing sound hella poseristic. Trying to size up other men with stupid, little mind games is just about one of the quickest ways to get your a$$ kicked that I know. You are putting way too much thought in this. Just be cool and about what you say and everything will be fine.
Just being "cool" won't cut it.

Men run the world. There's plenty of reason to want to learn how to conduct yourself among men

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just being "cool" won't cut it.

Men run the world. There's plenty of reason to want to learn how to conduct yourself among men
Absolutely none of what you said has any pertinence as to how to conduct yourself among men, because men don't conduct themselves in that fuccery. "Name calling, insult, engage people around you, loud, rhetorical questions, lie on the group, excommunticate, harp on insecurities, point at his face, you look poor, you sound stupid", etc That sounds like every bad woman I have dated all wrapped up in one sad, pathetic, miserable, insecure, little human being. You would do well to find some guidance bruh. I'm not saying this to insult you, well because it's just sad, but it's not fair to the rest of humanity to share the same oxygen with someone who subscribes to this type of rationale.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's a manual for that already. And it doesn't contain any of the schoolyard stuff you are promoting.

It's called 48 Laws of Power.

Read it.
How to make friends and win influence by Dale Carnegie too

Looks like we making this thread productive