Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does being skinny really matter?

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am really skinny and I was wondering what kind of clothes do you guys wear? Some of the t-shirts that I have that expose some of the skinny upper-arm are just unflattering for me. What are your thoughts?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny guys look weak and weakness is widely considered unattractive to women, so it's probably not working to your advantage.

Bulking up will do amazing things for your mind, body, social respect and your success with women. It takes time and dedication, but it's better to be actively progressing towards something than standing on the spot wondering why you aren't successful.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the athletic look (more then just a look, i am athletic) is really working for me, i like it and belive girls prefer it to skiny and to overly muscular, they want some one lean with muscles not some body builder with 32" bicepts. Look at the most liked celebs, its basicly brad pitt, leanardo decaprio, perice brosman these type of guys, they are lean and not skinny, they are the build of celebs most popular with women yet they are no arnold schwartsnager (duno how 2 spell it lol) but guess what arny is no where near as popular as brad pitt!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scaramanga86
Im 18, 6ft1, 71kg (think thats about 155-160lbs). Can someone tell me if this is underweight?
your on the thin side, seeing as im shorter then you heavier and im basicly normal healthy height to weight ratio, but i think your probably fine, like i said on the thin side but not really skinny, its not a bad thing most tall skinny guys are popular with the girls i can think of lots that are popular with them and 1 that isnt, and thats because he is sooo tall and thin like a stick, he must be 7 foot tall i at 5 foot 10 dont even reach his shoulder, he is so lanky and a geek. The skinny looks works so well for tall guys, dont have to be super tall just a fair bit more then average. I have noticed that these guys are all confident mostly charismatic, so dont think they get laid for being tall, there image gets them in to a position where they are treated in a way that probably boosts there confidence from a young age causing them to be good with girls. All guys that succed with girls have more then just looks.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Skinny guys look weak and weakness is widely considered unattractive to women, so it's probably not working to your advantage.
That must be some UK thing. In urban areas here its the skinny,shifty lookin' guys who you should be avoiding more than others.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Does being skinny really matter?

Originally posted by Wyldfire
I was involved with a very thin guy who was 6'6". He was hung like a freaking horse.
It's interesting that this is the one fact that you remember so clearly.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Does being skinny really matter?

Originally posted by stevera004
It's interesting that this is the one fact that you remember so clearly.
I actually have a very good memory. I never forget anything, in fact. This guy was genuinely huge.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher is skinny as hell, but when he takes off his short, he's got curves. Skinny guy's curves are easier, and from what I can tell a little more attractive than fat guys with big muscles. Don't worry about it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
That must be some UK thing. In urban areas here its the skinny,shifty lookin' guys who you should be avoiding more than others.
That's generally because drug use makes people lose massive amounts of weight... especially coke and crystal. I'd avoid a cracked-out looking skinny person hanging around outside of the corner of a dark alleyway just as much as I'd avoid a pissed off bouncer at a bar fight.

Moved to DJ Discussion.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think it matters at all seeing as how every guy I see with girls is either skinny or average 99% of the time. Having a muscular body will definitly help at first but game is way more important.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few skinny friends, who are as skinny as me, who get all the girls.

My one friends walks around a mall and gets girls coming up to him giving him their numbers while he's looking at clothes etc, he's about 6'1 140lbs.

The other guy, my best mate, is about 5,7 140lbs, fairly good looking. Every single girl i know wants his ****, he is faithful to his girlfriend. But when we go clubbing, ( and he wears the same clothes as me), girls are always approaching him and staring at him. When he turns his back i can see them talking to each other 'ooh he's so hot' etc.

We were out the other night and some girl came up to him at the end of the night, about an 8, and said "i'm going now", he said ok and she went to make out with him, he just said sos i've got a gf.

This other girl from last night in a club, who we went to school with, who has blossomed into a 9.8 from a 6.5, kept trying to make out with him.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know, im not skinny. if you were to ask me if having a well built body matters, id say hell yes.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 200 lbs. I think its decent. I dont feel to big, but i never feel small, so i like it.

As for wyldfire....does your 'hung like a horse' ex-flame mean he is more of a man? Is it something really important in a man you find? And also, unlike breast size...women cant guess how big you are or aren't based on your height and/or weight size. A pretty pointless post.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scought
And also, unlike breast size...women cant guess how big you are or aren't based on your height and/or weight size. A pretty pointless post.
unfortunatly alot of ignorant morons think you can guess based on height

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of girls will tell you the huge cut up look like a body builder is not sexy at all, most girls like the defined toned bodies of a decent sized dude.

not huge, but not TO skinny either.

there is a list on the internet of what health experts say you need to be in, backed by doctors. As long as you are in your weight class, just tone yourself up and look good, girls will come to you

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skinny: 5'9" 125-130 lbs. I don't do jack crap either. I mostly sit on my ass all day.

As far as girls go: if I like a girl, and i notice she doesn't give me much attention when she first meets me, I'll take my time and let her to get to know me. All girls who get to know me love me. One chick didn't even glance twice at me the day we met. Eventually, it go to the point where she was always touching me, but by that time she had said some things which indicated she had some major problems--which scared me off.

The latest chick told me the other day that i was "her pimp." same story, obviously flirty, invites me to go out with her, but she kinda gets on my nerves.

my method? no method. i don't play games, and clubbing ain't my scene. i just be my cute, witty, smart, talented self and it's magnetic.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, as far as guessing penis size goes.. when i played basketball in high school, it was well known around the locker room that the biggest dude we had (6'2", well over 250 lbs) also had the smallest penis. Or perhaps it just looked tiny because he was so big. Either way, the sizes didn't match up. Also, a dude who was skinnier than me had the biggest penis on the team. I am not joking. I tried not to look, but when you're in an open shower area it's a hard thing to miss. How do I know others noticed too? I played JV, and during the varsity game one day some girls were talking to us, and we somehow got on the subject of penis size. They asked about who had a big one and small one, and we told them.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah that's a good weight.

I'm 5'9 - 5'10 and about 135. I would like to say that your size doesn't matter compeletely but it does to a certain degree.

I'm really cut and girls definately notice me when I wear a wife beater. The thing is that just looking good doesn't close the deal but it does help with initial attraction. I can't remember how many girls that have approached me instead of me approaching them and all of them mention how cut I was.

However a few of my exes told me that because I was so skinny they felt more insecure when they're around me. I dunno if that's a good thing or not, cause that could mean other girls wouldn't even approach me if they feel that I look better than them. The only girls that don't feel this from me are girls that are like 5'5- 5'7 and weight less then 105 and are like 8's and 9's.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if being skinny really matters, I don't think it does. I've seen some skinny guys with serious macking skills.

But it doesn't hurt to bulk up a little bit either. I used to be 5'10'' 140 lbs, and I rarely got attention from girls. But after some steady bulking I'm up to 165 lbs now at 5'10'' and I DO notice more girls checking my body out, which is a nice feeling. :p