Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone have advice/experience on picking up cashiers?

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to them like a normal person. With time she will remember you and begin to ask you questions.

When she ask what your plans are for the weekend you tell her. Next time you see her she will ask how your weekend was. The next next time from there she’ll ask what you are up to this coming weekend, this is when you tell her your plans and invite her.

This will take month(s).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally do not recommend picking up women while they are working their jobs. I made a thread about this and there was some discussion surrounding it.

I disagree.

Why? As we age we tend to become more and more careful. All the while it's perfectly fine to shoot your shot IF you sense that there's an opening.

I used to pick up girls at the registers often times , and it could even be convenient because the small time frame might actually be beneficial to a (rusty) man because he cant talk too much! Its robbery style: in ,ask number, out ,gone.

- shows cojones
- gives her less time to process
- keeps the man from talking too much and thus losing frame from the get go

Isn't it better to continue to flirt with her and see how she responds to it?
Flirting is something women should be doing with you because you're look maxxxed like a mofo. Flirtatious women should be a every day occurrence. If not, you got PLENTY of work to do. Looks ,cologne, clothes, fitness, posture, look( eye contact ), ..so much ground to cover.

Flirting imo only works if you try to " play with your food" like a lion plays with a gazelle before killing it. Thats the kicker tho; you gotta KNOW you're able to kill it. Otherwise a flirting man quickly creates an akward uncomfortable situation . All bark but no bite..
I’ve done a lot with cashiers. baristas, clerks…
Ideally, it should be somewhere you’ll be able to go to for about two weeks. At least 2x week.
It’s important to be socially calibrated. As it is easy to perceive a clerk’s friendliness as flirty. I’m pretty good a discerning if a girl has interest. This is probably the most important thing. Once you’ve determined she has an interest. Just ask her out. Have a business card available to give her as a ‘hail mary’.
Close the forum, this man gave the ultimate answer ( just kidding about the closing part).

Seriously tho: the bolded part is perhaps THE most important thing for any man to become and stay successful with women and people in general.

Social calibration. The ability to close the gap. Here's the thing/ analogy: men want to be fighters without ever training. But when its time to roll, we yet wannna shine like prime Ali without having put in the needed amount of practice...to clarify that analogy ; you can't be socially isolated and akward and then when " Disney princess " appears on your radar you suddenly make a switch to a super duper Don Juan.

Be social. Talk to people . Make people feel like they are important (to you ) . Even strangers. Not just hot women. Even other men, old people ,kids. Throw a compliment like a boxer throws jabs . When Disney princess comes close you'll be ready to throw a haymaker. She gets blasted with haymakers all day every day since she's 14/15..

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is something women should be doing with you because you're look maxxxed like a mofo. Flirtatious women should be a every day occurrence. If not, you got PLENTY of work to do. Looks ,cologne, clothes, fitness, posture, look( eye contact ), ..so much ground to cover.

Flirting imo only works if you try to " play with your food" like a lion plays with a gazelle before killing it. Thats the kicker tho; you gotta KNOW you're able to kill it. Otherwise a flirting man quickly creates an akward uncomfortable situation . All bark but no bite..
Okay, then how do you get a girl to flirt with you?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just broke up with a gf of 3 years and i'm very rusty. I have always been bad at cold approaching...i always had success at work where you get familiar with women and its so much easier to get them.
Anyway since there are no prospects at work i'm forced to step out of comfort zone and try something else.

There are 2 chasiers i like...one works at a grocery store and another at gas station.its a pain in the ass to ask them on a date since theres always a line , i never have luck to get them alone. Would it be better to just go for it despite other people listening and putting her on the spot or play a longer game , getting more familiar , a quick witty joke , chit chat...and when i get her alone ask her out ?
Go for it, dude.

I am a strong advocate and practitioner of day-game (grocery store) approaches.

And yes, cashiers and store employees can get it to.

And yes, it can be a challenge to get at cashiers.

Only 2 viable options..

1. Play the long game: go to the store every other day to see if you can catch her the right time.

2. Hail Mary: if you are impatient like me, get in her line and either discreetly or boldly slip her your #.

If she calls, she calls.

And if she doesn't, she doesn't.

Move the fuk on either way.

Go to another store, and repeat process.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it, dude.

I am a strong advocate and practitioner of day-game (grocery store) approaches.

And yes, cashiers and store employees can get it to.

And yes, it can be a challenge to get at cashiers.

Only 2 viable options..

1. Play the long game: go to the store every other day to see if you can catch her the right time.

2. Hail Mary: if you are impatient like me, get in her line and either discreetly or boldly slip her your #.

If she calls, she calls.

And if she doesn't, she doesn't.

Move the fuk on either way.

Go to another store, and repeat process.
Hey I am DW3, thanks for checking me out (get it?) let’s go out, what’s your number

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few dates giving a business card.
One I remember I dated once and I thought she was hot. She turned up on date with hair up not down and I went off her.

maybe other dudes are different but long flowing locks is what I like, it makes a complete difference to a woman.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Write your name & number down on a piece of paper, hand it to her when you are paying, and say "Here, I have a coupon to give you". People in line may wonder what it is, but they won't know for sure. Also, no matter how busy it is, you won't be holding up the line.