Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to be in shape for girls to have sex with you?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will girls just not have sex with you if you aren't in shape looking. I'm about 5'8 185 lbs so I'm not fat or anything but I do have a little belly and love handles.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps, but it's not necessary..

celerystalksme

Reaction score
out of shape people are getting laid all around the globe right at this very moment...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Do you have to be in shape for girls to have sex with you?

Originally posted by Egoist
yeah you're fat.

unless you are really built, 185 at 5'8 is a fat slob

but to answer your original question, no, it doesn't matter.
Which brings up the question "Does a woman have to be in shape for you to have sex with her?"

It makes you think....

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Do you have to be in shape for girls to have sex with you?

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Which brings up the question "Does a woman have to be in shape for you to have sex with her?"

It makes you think....
well we know its all relative.

for me, the womans body has to be beautiful. So usually, that means that I am attracted to women who have a certain bodytype (after dating a dancer for many years, its hard not to be)

i would forgive small imperfections if she makes up for it in other areas, but I would not compromise much further than that.

but a hard stomach or perfect breasts do not make a beautiful woman to me either.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is an excuse to continue being fat, forget it.

Visually how you look is one thing, but being out of shape will make you _feel_ bad about yourself, it'll change your behaviour, and so on and so forth.

Unlike for us men when we could really care less if that hot girl is confident and suave, it makes a big difference the other way around.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys are a lot more shallow then women trust me.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will girls just not have sex with you if you aren't in shape looking.
You think the only guys who are having sex are in-shape?:crackup:
well we know its all relative.
There's your answer.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
...Unlike for us men when we could really care less if that hot girl is confident and suave, it makes a big difference the other way around.
Ever date a woman that lacks self confidence and is needy? Not anything that a guy would choose to do after going through it once.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Will girls just not have sex with you if you aren't in shape looking. I'm about 5'8 185 lbs so I'm not fat or anything but I do have a little belly and love handles.
Hey if she's also around 5'8 and weighs 185lbs, I bet she won't have any problem having sex with you...
:crackup:

Ok, ok, guess you question is will a HOT girl have sex with me if I'm 5'8 and weigh 185 lbs? Well the answer is...... you already know it my friend, that's why you asked the question at the first place

Stop looking for validation and excuses for your own sloppyness and get in shape!!!
:D

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
You know it's funny because I realized last year that usually whenever I first meet a chick, I usually haven't gotten any in months, and I've been working out in the meantime since I haven't had anything else better to do at night. That includes eating right, keeping up a routine, and all that other happy horse sh!t that comes with it.

Then after I finally start banging her, suddenly my work out routine comes to a crashing halt, I'm back to eating crap food again, drinking more, ordering dessert everywhere, and I don't give a flying f*ck about how big my stomach gets or how much of my muscle suffers atrophy. She doesn't seem to even give a sh!t about it either.

My point is if your main reason for trying to get into shape and workout is to attract females, then it's f*ckin pointless. Once you get one you'll barely keep it up much or you won't go at all anymore. And once they get to know you and you've f*cked enough times, they care more about your personality than anything else. Your muscles and nice build may have attracted them at first, but that's not gonna be enough to keep them there much longer especially since every mother f*cker out there works out these days.

So I'd say don't even bother working out unless you actually want to do it FOR YOU...and not solely for pyssy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
You know it's funny because I realized last year that usually whenever I first meet a chick, I usually haven't gotten any in months, and I've been working out in the meantime since I haven't had anything else better to do at night. That includes eating right, keeping up a routine, and all that other happy horse sh!t that comes with it.

Then after I finally start banging her, suddenly my work out routine comes to a crashing halt, I'm back to eating crap food again, drinking more, ordering dessert everywhere, and I don't give a flying f*ck about how big my stomach gets or how much of my muscle suffers atrophy. She doesn't seem to even give a sh!t about it either.

My point is if your main reason for trying to get into shape and workout is to attract females, then it's f*ckin pointless. Once you get one you'll barely keep it up much or you won't go at all anymore. And once they get to know you and you've f*cked enough times, they care more about your personality than anything else. Your muscles and nice build may have attracted them at first, but that's not gonna be enough to keep them there much longer especially since every mother f*cker out there works out these days.

So I'd say don't even bother working out unless you actually want to do it FOR YOU...and not solely for pyssy.
Dude, you need to focus on women that work out on a consistant basis themselves.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grope, buddy, we agree on something!

In my experiences starting a relationship usually meant messed up sleep schedule, more drinking and more money spent on junk food. Of course i tried to steer it towards lesser evils - so subway instead of Mcdonalds, vodka over beer, but the point is the same - usually you degenerate the healthy lifestyle when getting girls.

As to what fransisco said - it is a good suggestion, but the key is to find a girl who isnt more focused on keeping in shape than you (at least for me), because i want her to be sane and not refusing to go out to dinners saying she'd rather chug protein shakes.

at the same time, i cant imagine going to the gym to workout with a girlfriend... i need to concentrate, i need my mental state to be in perfect condition, she would be a distraction.

In any case, this thread has been going really well, the advice is excellent all around.

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you can still get laid if your a fat slob! :eek:

I am not a fat slob ( I am ok! ) but from my experience you would enjoy sex more if you are physically fit.

Now that I have begun working out, and playing basketball and badminton, sex has been so much better. I can place myself in positions in which I had a hard time before. I don't get tired as much. Before I was panting and fell asleep after it was over. :D

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im underweight. Should really go back to the gym and put a tad more muscle on. But its not affecting my love life. Men are more shallow than women. FACT! I think being fat only affects your love life if you are Obese. In which case i would love to see you get a fit chick. Like every other post says thow. You cant use that **** as an excuse. Either get into shape more or use those love handles.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the way I see it.

You want a girl with an awesome body, right?

Then you should work on having an awesome body yourself.

'nuff said.