Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have to be in shape for girls to have sex with you?

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Will girls just not have sex with you if you aren't in shape looking. I'm about 5'8 185 lbs so I'm not fat or anything but I do have a little belly and love handles.
i'm 5.8 was 193 pounds and guess what people were not saying i was fat. i was " THICK" now i'm 149 and i gained around 15-20 pounds of muscles as well still have 7 pounds of fat to burn to have perfect body shape.

Looking good does help a lot! just simply gives u more confidence and a good start

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok to add to 2 guys who have been working out and stoped cuz they got GFs.

I'm working out a LOT but i'm doing it not to attract females but for myself i want to have perfect body shape for MYSELF!

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, working out is kinda addictive

the routine is 5 days a week, no breaks

I cant help it at times, sometimes I have to choose between girls ad a workout

and sometimes I still choose workout even though theres a chance I'd get laid

do I do it to impress girls? maybe, but I mainly do it for myself, its a hobby

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrswabe
yes you can still get laid if your a fat slob! :eek:

I am not a fat slob ( I am ok! ) but from my experience you would enjoy sex more if you are physically fit.

Now that I have begun working out, and playing basketball and badminton, sex has been so much better. I can place myself in positions in which I had a hard time before. I don't get tired as much. Before I was panting and fell asleep after it was over. :D
Nothing like panting for an hour and falling over with your hot girl in a pool of vagina juice, lotions, and your own semen while trying to catch your breath.

Simply not as good if don't have the lung capacity.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomatoes
Men are more shallow than women.

That's bull. If you mean looks fine... but shallow means more than just that. Women are just shallow by demanding a billion other things for a man to be acceptable.

It's not freakin shallow to want a girl to be hot. It's biological.

There's a NICE rollo tomassi post not that long ago about this in the "Would you dump her if she got fat" thread.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much working out is actually counterproductive in more than 1 way

#1 most women do not like overly muscular. They prefer lean and slightly cut.

#2 Too much weight lifting has negative effects on the joints later in life. Look at all the old weight lifters with bum knees, hips and shoulders. No matter how big and strong you muscles are all that force gets transmitted to your bones and joints and ultimatly wears the joints away.

Sure strong muscles help support joints, but they don't stop the compressin. Think of muscles as a cast for a broken les. The cast stops the bone from moving sideways, but does nothing to stop you from putting your weight on it, much the same way muscle stops the joint from jetting displaced but not from compression and wearing out

#3 You can become addicted to it. and belive me there is much much more to life than a sweaty gym

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo

#2 Too much weight lifting has negative effects on the joints later in life. Look at all the old weight lifters with bum knees, hips and shoulders. No matter how big and strong you muscles are all that force gets transmitted to your bones and joints and ultimatly wears the joints away.

Sure strong muscles help support joints, but they don't stop the compressin. Think of muscles as a cast for a broken les. The cast stops the bone from moving sideways, but does nothing to stop you from putting your weight on it, much the same way muscle stops the joint from jetting displaced but not from compression and wearing out

#3 You can become addicted to it. and belive me there is much much more to life than a sweaty gym
Agree with you on all these points, but read the thread's starter AGAIN, it's NOT about being buff or lean/athletic.

He's basically looking for excuses for being a fat slob and NOT doing a thing about it. We are far from the "should I go for the bodybuilder look or the athletic look?" question...
:D

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That sounds like the women who don't want to lift weights because they'll get bulky while trying to get perfect thighs using only the leg machines and practically wasting their time. Come on you won't get huge without serious dedication.

Look at all the regular fat people with bum knees, hips, and shoulders. Your bones become stronger from lifting. It's commonly recommended to women to prevent osteoporosis. Lift properly and you'll be fine... not any of that 20 bicep curls using your whole body in 20 seconds crap you see.

God.. not everything that people really like to do is an addiction. "i'm addicted to eating. i'm addicted to reading books." Come ON.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
guys are a lot more shallow then women trust me.
No, I don't trust you. Neither do most guys here, they know for a fact that this is utter bull (read Ruckus' post).

There's "being shallow" then there's "having some standards". If fat girls don't meet your standards, it does not mean that you're shallow, it just shows that they don't meet your standards.

Being shallow would mean that you believe and actually live by love at first sight and stuff like that.

Looking at a girl and not finding her attractive because of her looks does not make you a shallow person.

-Bill

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is shallow.

Reason : You dont go into a club/bar and go oh see that fat girl over there....im ganna chat her up and see if she has a nice personality. Bullsh1t. You go to the girl you think is fittest THEN look for the personality.

Therefore the world is a shallow place.

As for the other arguement. Women in my exp like a man to be built but only to a firm extent. They dont want a ripped body builder.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women will tell you that they don';t like big or bodybuilder

As for the bone argument, lifting does nothing for joints but wear them out.

Now the addiction, I dont mean addiction like drug addiction but when a guy is passing up dates or misses a good time out with friend just to go do some curles, something is seriously wrong

It's like the dudes in the gym on Valentines day.....get the f out of the gym and go chat up lonly girls

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by escobar04
the routine is 5 days a week, no breaks
If you are going to the gym 5 times a week you are definitely over training. What kind of routine is that? One body part per day? Legs, arms, chest, back, shoulders/neck or some sh!t? Ridiculous. But anyway this isn't the health and fitness forum so I'm not going to go into that here.

Now the addiction, I dont mean addiction like drug addiction but when a guy is passing up dates or misses a good time out with friend just to go do some curles, something is seriously wrong
People treat it as an "addiction" because if you break the routine long, it'll take you weeks to get back to where you were. If you stop often and keep restarting then it becomes pointless. You'll never get anywhere with that. Doesn't that suck donkey c*ck? This automatically forces you to either become dedicated or forget about it.

Everytime I start a new semseter in college, my routine always seems to get f*cked up one way or the other. The same thing happens when I meet someone new. My routine gets screwed up. I am hoping that this year, just for once, I won't let any of that sh!t happen this time.

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
That's bull. If you mean looks fine... but shallow means more than just that. Women are just shallow by demanding a billion other things for a man to be acceptable.

It's not freakin shallow to want a girl to be hot. It's biological.

There's a NICE rollo tomassi post not that long ago about this in the "Would you dump her if she got fat" thread.
AMEN!!!

First line is so true. That's the best line I've read in ages.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you're as healthy as u can be, or are working on it, u shouldn't be worrying bout anything else...