Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you bang girls with ugly faces and great bodies?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With ugly I mean not like "BRUH WTF RUN" but a normal girl who takes care of herself but her face is idk, big nose for example or something like that
If I can not be seen with them in public, keep the lights turned down, and not kiss her. Doggystyle always helps.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends HOW ugly i guess.

If she's 10 body and 5 face then i guess yeah.

any lower than 5 face and it aint happening

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is proactively in shape, has a sense of style and does all what she can to mask her physical imperfections, she gets at least an automatic 7 in the looks department imo, regardless of how "ugly" she is...as I'm all for EVERY women making an effort. Not everyone is physically "blessed" but that's not an excuse to get sloppy.
...sex is the root of all evil...
You've got to be kidding.

Just like the Biblical verse with money, it's the LOVE of sex (not the sex it self) that leads to the evil.
I rather masturbate because there is no consequence.
So you'd turn down sex for masturbation? Ok.

Also if you think there's no consequence for masturbating, then you're mistaken.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. As long as:

1) She doesn't smell.
2) She doesn't have a mustache (even a light one).
3) She doesn't have manly hands.
X2 on the smell. Smell is always the ultimate veto vote. Trumps all else.
Man hands are not my thing either, you have to tie those up so they can't manhandle your willy. Boner killer.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is proactively in shape, has a sense of style and does all what she can to mask her physical imperfections, she gets at least an automatic 7 in the looks department imo, regardless of how "ugly" she is...as I'm all for EVERY women making an effort. Not everyone is physically "blessed" but that's not an excuse to get sloppy.

You've got to be kidding.

Just like the Biblical verse with money, it's the LOVE of sex (not the sex it self) that leads to the evil.

So you'd turn down sex for masturbation? Ok.

Also if you think there's no consequence for masturbating, then you're mistaken.
I would turn down sex for masturbation with a girl whom I have already slept with or that is not worth it.

And sex is kind of what women have going for them. Everything to their clothing style, how they walk, and how they talk... Leads to sex. There's no time for personality.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the swimming pool, have them in bikini, make the decision than.

Some girl might look like a 5-6.... but have 11 on 10 bodies

Some girl might look like 10 on 10... but have 5-6 on 10 bodies (cloth, makeup, panx) etc.

Personnally, at you age, I would go with what you can lay now and have fun.

Look aint everything... also at your age.... the 6 on 10 in High School might become a 10 on 10 at 25, the 10 on 10 at 17 might become a 6 on 10 at 25.... girl bodies change with time. Some are in their prime during High School, others during College, others at 30 etc.. and since you looking for sex... go for the easy option