Do you bang girls with ugly faces and great bodies?

jebach987

Reaction score
With ugly I mean not like "BRUH WTF RUN" but a normal girl who takes care of herself but her face is idk, big nose for example or something like that

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. I bang all girls. Although I am trying to minimize contact with girls and try not to have sex with them. Because sex is the root of all evil. it is the beginning of all problems. I rather masturbate because there is no consequence.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been torn about this recently. All of the new women I have dated in the last month and a half are 6-7 (still working on 8+), but have rockin bodies. The two plates I currently have are like this,
1) one tall and slender, she is sexy as h3ll. She does have a bit of a nose though...
2) fun size with a great rack and butt, and also sexy as h3ll in a different way. Attractiveness just on the face is probably a 6.5 or so. Also helps that she is COMPLETELY submissive, brings me gifts regularly, and is fvcking amazing in the sack.

For me, I think I have a harder time with women who have bad bodies (i.e. some extra weight, small b00bs, awkward booty, etc.)

If the woman is larger, or has extra fat around the belly, I have a hard time getting into it. Nothing you can do to avoid that situation...
If she has a great bod, but is okay on the face, I think I can dig it much more

I think it is because you can always turn her around, close your eyes, and foreplay usually limits how much you look at their face. There is something undeniably sexy about looking at a naked woman on my bed with a curvy body lying on her side

My ex had a very pretty face, but teeny tiny boobs, and a decent naked booty (damn spanx make some booties fools gold), so not as easy to get into secks

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really big on faces so not usually.

An ugly or masculine face takes me out of it. There are some exceptions where a woman might be very sexy and her body and personality make up for her face, but its rare.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and a lot of dudes on here to, they just disguise it with their HB ratings

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are what you call prawns, eat the body and throw away the head.
Just don't look at the face, look @ the body. A lot of females have banging bodies but the faces are marginal. Or pretty faces and the body isn't a 8 or a 10, might be a 5.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely. I mean if her face is butt ugly then probably not. But then again, you can always put a bag over her head or hit it from behind

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. As long as:

1) She doesn't smell.
2) She doesn't have a mustache (even a light one).
3) She doesn't have manly hands.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes right now my only local plate is a girl with a 4/10 face and a 7/10 body. My non local plates are attractive tho. Its difficult to find a girl that has both a hot face and a hot body that does not have a million options......hence this website lol.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... I have a date tonight with a woman who has a great body and sort of messed up face. I think little imperfections are charming.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would bang but would make sure no one I know would see me with her

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to be at least a 5 in the face.

It's the body that usually gives the boner factor though.

Pretty face and bad body.... Not much boner factor.

-Augustus-