Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do good looking guys have it easier or harder.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Negs are stupid. It's shows immaturity and a lack of game.
It also displays LV
I've gone over this many times. Negs are for LSE girls and for guys with LSE as well because they think they have to take her down a notch or two - down to his own level.
It presupposes lower value. And it displays LSE and LV when you neg.

Stop brainwashing yourselves with this crap.

Reaction score
Here is the truth of this question.

Yes!

I am sorry if this hurts someones feelings or beliefs. Women treat unattractive men different than they would a guy they thought of as cute or attractive.

A good looking guy can cold approach and have a much higher success ratio than a unattractive guy. Even if both were saying the exact same words.

It is just as society views taller men as more of leader types in Sales and CEO's. Studies have proven this and it is no wonder many ceo's are over 6' in height.

Some women will say looks do not matter but that is a bare faced lie. Looks do matter which is why if a guy is trying to be a successful seducer he needs to balance the equation.

Just as a ugly girl can go up a few points by dress and make up.

Us men have to dress like winners and we will go up a few points just as well. I know this flys in the face of this dogma that is preached out there that all you have to do is tap dance for a woman and yell a few magic scripts at her, it's a bunch of crock!

I think you fellows will find these amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoPkeaYrVDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrjv7eWOI_A

d_rek

Reaction score
of course good looking guys have it easier most of the time. what's important to remember though is that while looks/appearance may be essential to get the top women, it's not sufficient.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line - If you pass her looks criteria then you have a chance, if you don't pass it you have ZERO chance.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good-looking guys have it easier with women, ceteris parebis.

The OP is talking about factors other than a man's good looks interfering - factors RELATED to good looks. But don't be confused by the semantics.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
The secret to getting women is to realistically figure out which ones are most compatible with you and pursue only those women.
If I may expand on this idea...

A person also has to figure out exactly what "compatible" is. Most people seem to relate it to common interests. The thing is, you can have a successful relationship and not have that much in common at all. In my opinion, being compatible is having similar life goals, morals, dreams, and even religion. Interests can change over time, but lifelong goals don't usually change all that much. If you meet a woman who wants to achieve the same things as you in life and most importantly has the ambition to do it, then the both of you are going to be successful together.

Another problem is very few guys actually sit down and figure out exaclty what they want in a partner. You can get hitched with a hot woman, but what's that hot woman going to become when she's 40 or 50 years old? If her looks go down the 5hitter, then you no longer have a reason to be with her.

Everyone who is looking for a LTR should sit down and figure out what they like and dislike in a woman. The more you date, the more you learn what traits you love and hate in women. Use that as a guide to finding your ideal woman. When you find a woman who is close to matching your ideal mate, look at her bad qualities and figure out if you can merely tolerate them, or if they drive you fvcking insane. If it's the latter, then she's not your ideal mate.

There's nothing wrong with being picky when you're choosing a woman for your ideal mate.

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Though I do not agree with the Rollo bashing, I must say the I admire this post due to it not having one grammatical error.
Oh yeah?
potato said:
I find it rather amusing that guys, who are so frustrated at their inability to attract women that they exhibit misogynist characteristics, think that by following a few guidelines,(delete comma) [and] pick[ing] up a few tricks, they will transform into babe magnets[,] [an idea that] is amusing beyond belief. David DeAngelo, Mystery, Rollo, and all the rest really don’t know nearly as much about women as they (unclear pronoun reference) claim.
My apologies- it was too tempting :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
...One of the problems that exist is that some guys seem to think that only the most beautiful women are worth pursuing, and I suspect why some fail so miserably. The secret to getting women is to realistically figure out which ones are most compatible with you and pursue only those women....
Bingo! But a precursor to that is a guy's ability to understand who he is in order to realistically determine the type of women who are most compatible with him.

d_rek

Reaction score
one of the best way to avoid a lifetime of rejection is to take an honest evaluation of yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "what kind of girl do I have a chance with?"

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Bingo! But a precursor to that is a guy's ability to understand who he is in order to realistically determine the type of women who are most compatible with him.
exactly. guys who spend their time pursuing women they cannot attract (women they are incompatible with) are often times guys with poorly understand self-concept and unrealistic expectations. that is to say unrealistic for *them*. not unrealistic for anyone mind you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d_rek said:
one of the best way to avoid a lifetime of rejection is to take an honest evaluation of yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "what kind of girl do I have a chance with?"

guys who spend their time pursuing women they cannot attract (women they are incompatible with) are often times guys with poorly understand self-concept and unrealistic expectations. that is to say unrealistic for *them*. not unrealistic for anyone mind you.

Some of the most successful men are not that hot, some are not good looking at first glance, but they have no concept of a chick being out of their league or unattractable.

Sitting in the mirror and telling yourself to basically "get real" is one of the worst and most self defeating ideas I have ever heard of.

The key is a great sense of self confidence, plus some humility, and lack of expectations. If you go through life enjoying yourself, other people are going to enjoy you as well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d_rek said:

exactly. guys who spend their time pursuing women they cannot attract (women they are incompatible with) are often times guys with poorly understand self-concept and unrealistic expectations. that is to say unrealistic for *them*. not unrealistic for anyone mind you.
This is why a lot of guys can't believe the few "rejections" (if you prefer to call them that) that I get as compared to typical guys. It's not that I'm a DJ of all Dj's, I just don't shoot at every target that's out there; just the one's that I'm almost certain to hit.

This is why I don't embrace the "it's a numbers game" belief. Sure, if you choose to shoot buckshot aimlessly you're bound to hit something eventually. Personally I prefer being a sniper like sharpshooter. :up:

d_rek

Reaction score
iqqi, there are no "unattractable" chicks, just guys that don't have what it takes. I think yours is a bad attitude to have. remember negativity only brings negativity into your daily life and the people around you.

the point is to not have a defeatist or negative attitude but an healthy outlook on things.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d_rek said:
iqqi, there are no "unattractable" chicks, just guys that don't have what it takes. I think yours is a bad attitude to have. remember negativity only brings negativity into your daily life and the people around you.

the point is to not have a defeatist or negative attitude but an healthy outlook on things.
What about what I wrote was negative?

It is not a "healthy outlook" to tell yourself that something is unattainable, especially when it is due to superficial reasons. THAT is a negative attitude.

Be sure to reread the last sentence.

Iqqi on repeat: Some of the most successful men are not that hot, some are not good looking at first glance, but they have no concept of a chick being out of their league or unattractable.

Sitting in the mirror and telling yourself to basically "get real" is one of the worst and most self defeating ideas I have ever heard of.

The key is a great sense of self confidence, plus some humility, and lack of expectations. If you go through life enjoying yourself, other people are going to enjoy you as well.

d_rek

Reaction score
What about what I wrote was negative?
iggy, telling the guys here that they only need to have a good attitude and confidence in order to attract superior women and that they shouldn't have realist goals is... a highly negative attitude. it will only leads these guys to a lifelong series of rejection and lack of companionship and/or sex Some of them will not be able to attract top girls (I'm not talking cheap bimbos, but real genetically superior women you see in real life) because of biology and that's simply a fact.

I don't know iggy, one minute you are praising potato's highly realist viewpoint, the next you are engaging in the complete opposite of mindless "you only have to believe in yourself". you just reek of trollness imo you're either an ugly guy pretending to be an old ugly women either way you're not good looking so you could never understand. delusions are a way of life to you. as they say in japanese: Omae wa mou...shinde iru

anyway,like I said iggy, there's no women who are unattainable. Only guys that who'd rather blame others instead of improving themselves. (oh, and be sure to reread the last sentence in jap

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d_rek said:
iggy, telling the guys here that they only need to have a good attitude and confidence in order to attract superior women and that they shouldn't have realist goals is... a highly negative attitude. it will only leads these guys to a lifelong series of rejection and lack of companionship and/or sex Some of them will not be able to attract top girls (I'm not talking cheap bimbos, but real genetically superior women you see in real life) because of biology and that's simply a fact.

I don't know iggy, one minute you are praising potato's highly realist viewpoint, the next you are engaging in the complete opposite of mindless "you only have to believe in yourself". you just reek of trollness imo you're either an ugly guy pretending to be an old ugly women either way you're not good looking so you could never understand. delusions are a way of life to you. as they say in japanese: Omae wa mou...shinde iru

anyway,like I said iggy, there's no women who are unattainable. Only guys that who'd rather blame others instead of improving themselves. (oh, and be sure to reread the last sentence in jap

You are contradicting yourself, and not making sense. (see bold above)
You just said that there are no women who are unattainable, but before you said that "genetically superior" (stupid concept) women were indeed unattainable to certain men. Which is it. I only disagree with the second part.

I'm saying that there is no such thing as a woman who is unattainable.

You seem to have a problem comprehending what I wrote.

You also seem to be one of the types to go into silly hypothetics about who I am really and then to base your main argument that I couldn't possibly know what I am talking about because of how I might look. Does it get any more illogical. I don't know.

And you are making points that have nothing to do with what I said, and I agree with those points you made. I only disagree with the notion that a man should tell himself that a certain woman is automatically out of his league for whatever superficial reason. Unless you are refuting that point, and that point only... you are not making sense to me. Seems like you are just arguing to argue, which is a waste of my energy.

I cease this "discussion" with you. As they say in Japan, you are wakawakashii. (Is it supposed to make me cooler that I know some Japanese? How old are you? I feel silly now if I am arguing with a teenager...) Sayanora! (As they say, in Japanese.) :rolleyes:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a famous saying that goes something like "You can fool some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time".

A similar principle holds here.

Some women will always disqualify based on looks, all women will sometimes disqualify based on looks, but not all women will always disqualify based on looks.

This is something the partisans in this endless debate can't seem to fathom. Looking great is always a plus, but it's often not needed.

d_rek

Reaction score
iggi, how is that middle-age early dementia going lol confused are you? lol

remember iggy: there are no such thing as unattainable women. only certain guys who are genetically incapable to attract superior women. and as with many things, while it's essential to have inborn potential, it's often not enough to have talent. you have to hone it.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an advantage to be good looking and its also an advantage to not be as good looking. You just have to know how to adjust your game accordingly.