Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do good looking guys have it easier or harder.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
robstar said:
Its an advantage to be good looking and its also an advantage to not be as good looking. You just have to know how to adjust your game accordingly.
That makes no sense. It's basically never an advantage to be less good looking than average no matter how you adjust your game. It is always an advantage to be better looking than average and with adjustment to game it is most advantageous to be the best looking guy. All the best looking guy has to do is say little, be friendly and not-concieted (if even that) and lead the girl correctly to do whatever he wants her to do.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That makes no sense. It's basically never an advantage to be less good looking than average no matter how you adjust your game. It is always an advantage to be better looking than average and with adjustment to game it is most advantageous to be the best looking guy. All the best looking guy has to do is say little, be friendly and not-concieted (if even that) and lead the girl correctly to do whatever he wants her to do.
Women won't have their guard up with a man who is not good looking. So when he hits her upside the head with some game and some good loving, its OVER for her. Total afc-dom. (For the chick). I've seen this happen time and time again with my friends.

Also many, many women don't want a "pretty boy", so a guy most might consider not good looking, may be considered perfect for those chicks, hense the term "ruggedly handsome", or a "face with character".

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
redzone2t said:
I want to know some of your guys opinions on whether a good looking guy has it easier or harder time getting girls.

My opinion is that...good looking guys have a harder time getting girls than average looking people...here are my reasons:

1. If a good looking guy hits on an average looking girl....she would either think that he is just playing around with her or he must be a loser for hitting on her because she thinks he can do better.

2. When a good looking guy hits on a hot girl, she automatically assumes he must be a player and hence will put up more and difficult sh!t tests, than she would to an average guy.

3. The girl knows he is good looking and will be less open to him, because she knows that if she opens up to, she might end up doing the nasty with him. (the girl will be even more less open if she is in a relationship.)

4. Good looking guys really can't use the methods out there like negs and c+f, like how average looking guys can, because they will seem like an *******. So what happens is, that the conversation gets boring because you can't bust her balls because she will take it too seriously and she will start losing interest.

5. When good looking guys talk to girls they get so nervous they just want to leave, which sucks.

6. Girls automatically assume they are taken.

7. Here is a good one...if a girl has a boyfriend and you don't even like that girl and just want to be friends..she will act so distant from you because she doesn't want other people to think that she is cheating on her boyfriend. wtf? Just because your good looking.

8. The girls that good looking guys get are usually dumb and egotistical girls.

I have alot more but i'm stopping now. what do you guys think?
In my experience this isn't far off the mark. A lot of women don't want a relationship with a good looking guy either because of their own self esteem issues.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Women won't have their guard up with a man who is not good looking. So when he hits her upside the head with some game and some good loving, its OVER for her. Total afc-dom. (For the chick). I've seen this happen time and time again with my friends.

Also many, many women don't want a "pretty boy", so a guy most might consider not good looking, may be considered perfect for those chicks, hense the term "ruggedly handsome", or a "face with character".

You have it backwards. Women have their quard up more with a guy they don't think looks good enough. If the girl finds you attractive they let you get your foot in the door and make things easier,and just about everything the guy says and does gets interpreted in a positive light. Game is useless for a guy if he doesn't have physical attraction because the girl subjectively interprets everything negatively.

When I say appearance I don't be pretty boy, I mean at least above average looks and good body language and nonverbals mostly. Appearance causes attraction words alone never do.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Looking Guys have it easier because they earn more opportunities in all areas of life and seem to have life handed to them on a plate no matter how little effort they make

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If I may expand on this idea...

A person also has to figure out exactly what "compatible" is. Most people seem to relate it to common interests. The thing is, you can have a successful relationship and not have that much in common at all. In my opinion, being compatible is having similar life goals, morals, dreams, and even religion. Interests can change over time, but lifelong goals don't usually change all that much. If you meet a woman who wants to achieve the same things as you in life and most importantly has the ambition to do it, then the both of you are going to be successful together.
I agree. I tend to think that one’s outlook as to politics, religion, vices, sex, and dreams of the future are most important as to compatibility. The trait that I most look for in a woman is the ability to communicate easily with her. Typically we have different interests which is great because then we can go off and do our own thing, making the time we do spend together all the more special.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know lots of good looking guys who moan and moan about being single...

I also know alot of hotties with guys who you just can't see how they could be attractive.

This is the majority too.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
I know lots of good looking guys who moan and moan about being single...

I also know alot of hotties with guys who you just can't see how they could be attractive.

This is the majority too.
How do you know they're good looking guys? Unless girls are saying they are good looking, they're not good loking to girls. That's why you can't see how the guys with hotties could be attractive. You're not a girl.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
How do you know they're good looking guys? Unless girls are saying they are good looking, they're not good loking to girls. That's why you can't see how the guys with hotties could be attractive. You're not a girl.
I disagree, it's obvious whether a guy is good looking or not from the perspective of either sex, same for females. Why else would pretty girls always form cliques if judgement of looks was near arbitary and not like how men saw it? Ugly guys get girls if they are lucky regarding being in the girl's social circle, having other 'attributes' etc. Sometimes it's as simple as being in the girl's dorm and being friends with her friends.

MM

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I disagree, it's obvious whether a guy is good looking or not from the perspective of either sex, same for females. Why else would pretty girls always form cliques if judgement of looks was near arbitary and not like how men saw it? Ugly guys get girls if they are lucky regarding being in the girl's social circle, having other 'attributes' etc. Sometimes it's as simple as being in the girl's dorm and being friends with her friends.

MM

Well I'm not saying men and women can't discern an attractive woman. I'm saying some guys can't always tell if another guy is attractive to girls. I'm saying if a guy isn't told by girls he's attractive at least occassionally then he's simply not attractive to girls.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I'm not saying men and women can't discern an attractive woman. I'm saying some guys can't always tell if another guy is attractive to girls. I'm saying if a guy isn't told by girls he's attractive at least occassionally then he's simply not attractive to girls.
This makes no sense. How can a girl be judged accurately by both sexes but a guy can't be? I think it's obvious whether a guy is good looking or not, don't think it's different to judging girls. It's uncommon a guy is told by girl's he's attractive since girls don't approach and compliment like guys, saying that I've had a girls tell me I'm attractive but it doesn't mean a lot since I already know my looks level. We all do. It explains how we automatically assign a level of anxiety whenever we approach a girl. If she's above us we act differently.

MM

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
This makes no sense. How can a girl be judged accurately by both sexes but a guy can't be? I think it's obvious whether a guy is good looking or not, don't think it's different to judging girls. It's uncommon a guy is told by girl's he's attractive since girls don't approach and compliment like guys, saying that I've had a girls tell me I'm attractive but it doesn't mean a lot since I already know my looks level. We all do. It explains how we automatically assign a level of anxiety whenever we approach a girl. If she's above us we act differently.

MM
Well MM you're basically arguing women are the exacly the same as men. And I can say for certain that a heterosexual male reacts differently towards another male than a heterosexual female acts towards another female. Girls will let you know if they think your goodlooking. I agree that guys can tell whether another guy is goodlooking or ugly, but it's in the gray area guys can't always tell. I think attractiveness is mostly to do with facial symmetry and balance. What I'm saying is one guy can say some guy is attractive or unattractive and a guy can believe he's attractive but that doesn't necesarily mean the guy does or does not meet the looks criteria for most females.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well MM you're basically arguing women are the exacly the same as men. And I can say for certain that a heterosexual male reacts differently towards another male than a heterosexual female acts towards another female. Girls will let you know if they think your goodlooking. I agree that guys can tell whether another guy is goodlooking or ugly, but it's in the gray area guys can't always tell. I think attractiveness is mostly to do with facial symmetry and balance. What I'm saying is one guy can say some guy is attractive or unattractive and a guy can believe he's attractive but that doesn't necesarily mean the guy does or does not meet the looks criteria for most females.
Well guys often won't discuss looks with one another because they are insecure of their sexuality and don't bond as well with eachother as women do. Girls may implicitly let you know if they think you're good looking, by flirting with you, smiling at you, giving you their attention/number etc. but I don't think girls will typically say it verbally too often like guys do. Guys may fool themselves into thinking they're attractive but I generally believe that most guys know their looks level. As I said their interactions with females say it all. If they really played up to the bravado by thinking they're Bradd Pitt, they'd act like Brad Pitt too when gaming a hot girl, they'd just assume the sale with no hesitation. But they don't.

MM

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Guys may fool themselves into thinking they're attractive but I generally believe that most guys know their looks level. As I said their interactions with females say it all. If they really played up to the bravado by thinking they're Bradd Pitt, they'd act like Brad Pitt too when gaming a hot girl, they'd just assume the sale with no hesitation. But they don't.
I agree but this is what my point is. These guys aren't ugly or bad looking but they aren't particularly attractive to females or they'd b doing much better attracting women.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
you fools are such chicks with your dramatic overanalysis!!!

"Do good looking guys have it easier or harder?"

YES

it is easier to hook up with gorgeous girls if you are good looking as opposed to bad looking

HOW MUCH COMMON SENSE DO SOME OF YOU FOOLS HAVE???

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
you fools are such chicks with your dramatic overanalysis!!!

"Do good looking guys have it easier or harder?"

YES

it is easier to hook up with gorgeous girls if you are good looking as opposed to bad looking

HOW MUCH COMMON SENSE DO SOME OF YOU FOOLS HAVE???
Well I think the poster was thinking that if you're not good looking you might come across as less sexually threatening when approaching and thus have a foot in the door. But I think reality is that a good looking guy gets into interactions better and closes the deal much better as long as he doesn't come across as a big predator type.

MM

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
hot girls want sex with hot guys, what kinda crack have u been smoking MM??

ugly guys who try to hit on girls are also known as "creepy", but the same hot guy hitting on her is known as a "stud"

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
ugly guys who try to hit on girls are also known as "creepy", but the same hot guy hitting on her is known as a "stud"
That's basically what I was saying and how I see it too.