Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of you get tired of it all?

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really could care less about having a woman right now. It seems that when I talk to them about something other than sex I'm easily annoyed with them. Do any of you get that way from time to time?

Also what is up with EVERYONE thinking becasue you're not in a relationship at my age (39) that I'm going to grow old alone and be miserable. I like to do what I want to do when I want to do it and have other hobbies that interest me more than finding a woman to be in a relationship with. What is wrong with that?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got tired of it all. that is why I m in a commited relationship for almost 10 years.

I like to do what I want to do when I want to do it and have other hobbies that interest me more than finding a woman to be in a relationship with. What is wrong with that?
Look at all the old weirdos living with cats, or walking alone with no place to go at saturday night and you will see.

Edit: Also look at ppl in clubs aged 30+. Lot's of smokers, single mom, drinkers, in general all of it together. Remember also that the stable and normal people tend to get married around 25-35, and stick with it, at least for a good ammount of time. So the sooner you grab yours, the better.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
very tired of it, this site doesnt really help apparently you should be out banging some 25 year old and have another for backup if she flakes or (god forbid) you lose frame!!!

i see lots of people in realtionships who 'appear happy' I dont buy it, dont be conned, being 'in a relationship' is wimminspeak for 'nailed this one down, whats up next?'

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
very tired of it, this site doesnt really help apparently you should be out banging some 25 year old and have another for backup if she flakes or (god forbid) you lose frame!!!
lol I'm with you there. However the way society programs women to go against their nature and prohibits men from being leaders all while preaching about equality this and equality that has made way for such artificial tactics of "framing". And it does work.

I'm all for banging the young broads and having one or two on the side. It takes a fool to not consider it.

As for being tired of it... Yes I am. But I also have to look at myself and realize that I'm also part of the problem. Unfortunately I do too much in any given day to just go out looking to pick women up who just MIGHT spread her legs for me. Sometimes I wish I were a billionaire. I could make my sole priority in life pleasure and I'd **** a different woman 10 times a day, everyday indefinitely.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
SXS said:
Remember also that the stable and normal people tend to get married around 25-35,

Really dude. That is what the TV says and that is why people get suckered into settling down with someone they would never have settled down with. Then end up divorced, drinking...in the bar...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The only thing with being single is you have nobody (in person) to share your success with women stories with.

All my guy friends are married. Wifeys do NOT allow hubbys to talk to single guy friends on the phone. Are they afraid I'm gonna "corrupt" them and make them cheat? When I do call, it's like a hostage speaking to the press at gunpoint, "She's treating me well and feeding me adequately. Gotta go now Mike."

I would love a relationship, but I'm not looking forward to G i t m o LOL.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I really could care less about having a woman right now. It seems that when I talk to them about something other than sex I'm easily annoyed with them. Do any of you get that way from time to time?

Also what is up with EVERYONE thinking becasue you're not in a relationship at my age (39) that I'm going to grow old alone and be miserable. I like to do what I want to do when I want to do it and have other hobbies that interest me more than finding a woman to be in a relationship with. What is wrong with that?
My best friend is a very well to do attorney. He stayed single until age 46. Then he all of the sudden got engaged. I asked him WTF?

He told me he was getting married so he would not be the odd man out and was tired of everyone asking him why he was not married, if he was seeing anyone or trying to fix him up.

He blew it. He's married on paper but in reality, he has a roommate, not a wife.

Eveyone makes mistakes. The question is if we are willing to live with those mistakes.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I certainly feel you on that. I dunno if I'd call it "tired," but I certainly find myself very annoyed when hanging out with certain girls. But there's a good side to it, as it has affected my game in a positive way. After first meeting a girl, I spit a lot of game by txts and will only meet with the girl if I am fairly sure she's gonna put out. If I believe her IL is too low, or that she's looking for a BF, I just won't even get to hang out with her face to face.

shyguy32 said:
Nothing wrong with that dude! What you're saying is basically the essence of the "unplugged" philosophy. As far as ending alone and miserable... How many couples do you know who have been married 30, 40+ years and yet both the hubbie and wife are miserable? Just keep in mind that married and miserable is also possible, but in that case your friends won't give you grief cuz you'll all be suffering of the same problem.

Truth is, if you stay in shape physically and financially, you'll never be alone, u can always find a girl to compliment your lifestyle. Getting married because of what your friends, family, co-workers, society, etc... are saying is certainly much worse than staying single by choice.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really dude. That is what the TV says and that is why people get suckered into settling down with someone they would never have settled down with. Then end up divorced, drinking...in the bar...
That is a strawmen cuz you misinterpreted what I said.
What I said was:

Remember also that the stable and normal people tend to get married around 25-35, and stick with it, at least for a good ammount of time.

You replied to:

Remember also that the stable and normal people tend to get married around 25-35,

My point is that stable people do get married around that age and they will stick with it. Of course that there will be people who make mistakes, and end up divorcing. The point I'm trying to make isn't about pressure about getting married, but the stable people who get married usually do stay married for a very long time. The odds of finding those single, childless, stable woman who will actually stay married, lower with age. So if you wanna go get married, there is little reason not to do it with a woman 25-29, and a good age for men to do that is around 33-40, IMO.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
"She's treating me well and feeding me adequately. Gotta go now Mike."

I would love a relationship, but I'm not looking forward to G i t m o LOL.
Ahahaha, repped. Sad but true. These poor saps need to grow a pair!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the fast decrease in quality in women Im sure that decent men who will decide to remain single will be very common in the following future.

Word is spreading around about unfair divorce laws while many guys simply realize that its not worth most of the time, just like feminism told women they had the option to dont be housewifes, the manosphere is telling men they have the option of saying "fvck it, Im out" and live by their own rules.

At this point, the stigma of being a single old man will be no longer that strong plus as you notice also in this forum, men are not any more bashing each other for being single or making fun of each other for being unable to get a girl.
Solidarity between men will help us just like those fake social net help women.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with living life on your own terms, brother. In fact, it's commendable.

As far as getting irritated with women outside of sex, that happens with me from time to time, but it's usually with women who I've got nothing in common with other than the desire to bone. Currently I'm seeing one who is actually feminine and intelligent enough that she doesn't need to completely rely on her vag to keep me interested. It's a nice change of pace.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS, it's great for you if you are 31 and happily married. However, your argument doesn't hold water.

Firstly, you say

SXS said:

My point is that stable people do get married around that age and they will stick with it.
You are right that pple in general tend to get married around that age (in the US 27 y.o. for women and 29 for men). But where do you get your stats on "stable" pple? and what does that even mean?

Your second point is entirely moot: since EVERYONE gets married around that age and the divorce rate is over 50%, clearly more than half of them do not "stick with it."

Throughout your entire post you keep talking about "stable" pple, and how great their marriages are and how long they last. Yet you have no hard facts to back up your assertions, nor do you even provided a definition of "stable."
That is very similar to the shaming tactics used by society (your friends, co-workers, family...) to pressure a man into marriage by questioning his sanity (stability here?) if he decides to go about life on his own.

SXS said:
course that there will be people who make mistakes, and end up divorcing.
I have some bad news for you on this point: studies and stats show that lifelong probability for a marriage ending in divorce is around 50%. Factor in the numerous couples who stay married for the wrong reasons, with one or both of the partners not happy in the relationship, and you will see that the % of pple who made a "mistake" by getting married is well above 60-70%. Not exactly thrilling odds...

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS, it's great for you if you are 31 and happily married. However, your argument doesn't hold water.
I'm not married.

You are right that pple in general tend to get married around that age (in the US 27 y.o. for women and 29 for men). But where do you get your stats on "stable" pple? and what does that even mean?
In this context are the people who can actually keep their life in order, their finances, their relationships, etc. In other words, the people who are most likely to suceed in their marriage.

Your second point is entirely moot: since EVERYONE gets married around that age and the divorce rate is over 50%, clearly more than half of them do not "stick with it."
So ? Less than half is still a lot of people.

Throughout your entire post you keep talking about "stable" pple, and how great their marriages are and how long they last. Yet you have no hard facts to back up your assertions, nor do you even provided a definition of "stable."
That is very similar to the shaming tactics used by society (your friends, co-workers, family...) to pressure a man into marriage by questioning his sanity (stability here?) if he decides to go about life on his own.
There is no shaming tactics as I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just stating that as you age is less likely that you will find suitable women to pair up with. Past 30, women will more likely have more bagage.

I have some bad news for you on this point: studies and stats show that lifelong probability for a marriage ending in divorce is around 50%. Factor in the numerous couples who stay married for the wrong reasons, with one or both of the partners not happy in the relationship, and you will see that the % of pple who made a "mistake" by getting married is well above 60-70%. Not exactly thrilling odds...
Well, that statistic is for America, i live in Brazil, where it's 20%, not 50%, but the point is, people get married, and those who are married are off the market. So past a certain age, you have less people to pair with, and of course, they will, as I said, have more baggage for you to carry.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all go through this stage, and it's a dub-division of depression after taking the red pill. For a lot of us, we simply just don't have the time/energy to game anymore. We start to think what's the point? We know when a girl is throwing a sh!t test, but we don't react, we become lazy. We ignore girls after they say one stupid thing. We even find ourselves avoiding certain places, people, and scenarios. I've been there, done that. Just realize that it will pass eventually. It's just a result of finding out the truth. You're probably still in "shock", so to speak. Take this time to do your own thing, and better yourself. If women aren't interesting you at the moment, then take advantage of the extra free time.

-Scars

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only marry if you want kids. I got luck w/ annulment.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the excitement and back-and-forth tension of meeting new women. I love seeing a glimmer in her eye and learning what piqued her interest afterwards. I love how two complete strangers can cross barriers, find common ground, and even become lovers. Discovering new people fascinates me. And I LOVE feeling her melt into your arms for the first time.

My dating life is far from perfect, almost nobody's is, I think... but I am still loving it and loving life because I focus on what makes me happy. I think that is the key to a successful life, relationship or no.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
Nah, I get bored with the dating scene about 6 months out of the year and settle down with 2 or so "girlfriends" and don't date others during that time (until I get horny again). But I don't really have any male friends and I only hang out with chicks so I can't say I ever get "annoyed" with them in general. I love women. I've always enjoyed being around them more than men. I get bored with men unless we're playing a sport or something. I certainly can't sit around talking with them. Strangely enough, I get along great with my dad who's the only interesting guy I ever met.

Also what is up with EVERYONE thinking becasue you're not in a relationship at my age (39) that I'm going to grow old alone and be miserable.
What's up with you caring what other people think?

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, for all the responses guys.

Another thing I've noticed is that the women I'm attracted to always want kids or more kids than they already have. I have a 16yo son and do not want to start over or raise someone elses kids. So I'm in a really bad spot as far as dating goes anyway.

Mainly though I really am just tired of all the craziness of even trying to entertain women. Acting like I'm interested in what they actually have to say.

I'm sure when I meet someone that actually piques my interest all this will change, but it just seems like they all want to go from 1 date to being in a commited relationship. When all I wanted to do is stick my penis in them. haha

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing what we will put up with just to have a cozy slot for our penis!
I did get tired of it all. I am taking a break from all the craziness, taking classes to get a better career. Had some health issues, but getting back on track.