Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of you get tired of it all?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I really could care less about having a woman right now. It seems that when I talk to them about something other than sex I'm easily annoyed with them. Do any of you get that way from time to time?
That's exactly how I feel right now.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get annoyed (when talking to them about non-sexytime topics) but my mind seems to automatically drift to other things in the middle of conversation, like what I'll be squatting in my next gym session, or the price of rice in China.

So atm I'm working a niche market of women who don't speak much English and I don't speak much of their language. They're so much more enjoyable to be around when you don't understand what they're saying and their accent sounds cute or sexy.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I really could care less about having a woman right now. It seems that when I talk to them about something other than sex I'm easily annoyed with them. Do any of you get that way from time to time?

Every time that you hear some idiot talk about getting permission from his wife for anything, smile widely and rejoice you haven't succumbed to the idiocy.