Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all women cheat?

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
Before they leave you? my gut was saying she was, but could it have just been the emotional distancing? She wasnt really a social butterfly, more of an insecure nice girl. She was working at an investment company, I figure the alphas that are there, are very alpha. she was planning on leaving me, and she would work a little later, like an hour or so, about a month before she left and was spending more time on her make up. I was being a drunk at the time. I never cheated. She swore up and down, even well after it was over that there was no one else, that I lost her to myself. I was drinking and doing pills, I was a mess. maybe when your hurtful to some one, they just distances themselves?

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody will ever know. Not a single soul on this forum can tell just by your hundred word post, if you cant tell from actually being in contact with her. Figure it out on your own if you are that concerned. It wont help you any. Always follow your gut.

The space monkeys will be along soon to tell you the stories about how she was getting pounded in that office every night.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
Well my close friends thinks she wasnt. She is about a 6.5, very educated nerdy. I did not treat her well a lot of times. I was taking a lot of benzos towards the end. Before me she only knew other Chinese international students. She cut herself off from that circle, when i never wanted to go kick it with chinese people. She never had many friends. We also lived together for two years, dated for about 6 months before that. She was a very submissive and shy, not close to american women.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
I care because, I still have a lot of work to do. I know this, you all can see this. my weakness lingers, im killing it tho.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bittersweet said:
I care because, I still have a lot of work to do. I know this, you all can see this. my weakness lingers, im killing it tho.
She might have done nothing. But trust me, it is better not to know. You will drive yourself crazy thinking about it, so just don't. Remain ignorant and aloof to what happened. Think about tomorrow instead.

My ex-wife said she was seeing someone a mere two months after our divorce was final. It destroyed me when she told me this but I never let her know. There was no proof via social media, via mutual friends, or anywhere else. She could have been lying just to hurt me...and at times I think she was because I was one who asked for the divorce and she is still bitter.

But like I said, don't even think about it. Only believe what is presented in front of you....that is only truth. Look at actions with girls, not words. Live by this and you'll be fine...

Ufcrocks1969

Reaction score
Why do you even care? She left, she's history. Don't be so quick to be committed to a woman slow the hell down.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bittersweet said:
Before they leave you? my gut was saying she was, but could it have just been the emotional distancing? She wasnt really a social butterfly, more of an insecure nice girl. She was working at an investment company, I figure the alphas that are there, are very alpha. she was planning on leaving me, and she would work a little later, like an hour or so, about a month before she left and was spending more time on her make up. I was being a drunk at the time. I never cheated. She swore up and down, even well after it was over that there was no one else, that I lost her to myself. I was drinking and doing pills, I was a mess. maybe when your hurtful to some one, they just distances themselves?

My only problem is I can't stop myself from cheating....the guy should be the one with women on the side, not the woman...in an ideal LTR no one should cheat...but that is marriage that we are talking about...not some meaningless relationship with no definite future.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
impossible to tell if she was cheating, some indications she was, staying back late, extra attention to make up, but then if you were boozed up and taking pills, you might have missed more stuff. would you have stayed with her if she was abusing that booze and drugs?
women have far more opportunity to cheat, they generally have way more options, working in the environment she was in, no doubt the sharks would have had an ey on here.
this thinking isnt helping you though, so you need to stop it, you have your own bigger demons, thats the real battle.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not all women cheat, but all women have the potential to cheat if you don't handle things correctly. You can take a grade-A wh0re and turn her straight with the right treatment - the same way as you can drive a grade-A good girl into the arms of another man by screwing things up monumentally.

Women DO definitely distance themselves before they break up with you though - no doubt about that at all. They've already thought this all over in their pretty little heads way before they make the move - and most won't properly communicate the severity of the situation to you.

This is why, when most guys' relationships end, they're the ones who end up heartbroken and take the longest coming to terms with things - the woman has already mentally been outside of the relationship since before it was officially over, whereas the guy can remain mentally inside the relationship for a long time after.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
I know this is ****ed up. I feel like i the bdp one. I mind ****ed her constantly, when i was sober, it got much worse when I was getting fuked up all the time. she was so good to me, tried so hard in the relationship. I acted like I cared. **** maybe she was doing the same **** to me, maybe men are more moral and i had to not be sober to keep up. Idk i look for answers. This girl grew up in mainland china, mother was a communist military surgical nurse. not at all an american woman. I was treated like a king, for a long time. what happend. I got bored? was to easy? I stopped caring and she gamed me into a weak state? Why do I care, why the **** to I care. Some one just shoot me.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u got mindfu cked by a mainland chinese girl. my ex wife is one. thank god for annulment. they are innocent until they are not.

they do make good sex partners if u keep ur frame. i still hit it once in a while lol.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, the answer is a resounding "Yes."

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
She only had two chinese boyfriends before me, not a ***** at all. Shes not a super immature 10.

I would always pawn tasks off on her, literally she would apply to jobs for me, ****ed up I know, I was lazy and she did what ever I wanted.

Usually always had the final word on important decisions.

When I was really bad into the booz and pills, we would fight a lot because she didnt want me ****ed up all the time, and wasting money, who would want to be with some on like that.

I would go from hot to cold a lot, she never knew how I was going to be.

I do have an anger problem, I hate to say this, its the worst thing ive done in my life and I really regret it, I slapped her a couple times when we were fighting, two different occasions. I went real afc after that, i felt so bad for doing it. I was not mentally stable when I did this, I was on antidepressants, drinking 4 nights a week, binge. and taking pills.

I feel like I was a bit abusive, but i would feel real guilty the next day and be real nice.

Look I was this way, and I wasnt thinking straight.

I almost wish I didnt do that ****ed up ****, because if i had been honorable, I would not feel so guilty, and if i had acted honorable, i dont think she would have left. Even after i hit her, she would say its ok, and not want to talk about it.

Drugs change people, especially when you binge on booze and benzos.

I think I used to be a nice guy, then i ended up being a jerk.

I would get angry very easily over dumb ****, because she was real books smart but appeared to have no common sense sometimes, I would get mad because she was a terrible driver, and that ****s ridiculous.

I was only a raging **** towards the end. We lived together and she rarely go out with out me. She worked and studied most of the time.

She said herself after the break up, she kept hoping i would show improvement, and that I lost her to myself, there was no one else.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
She did however, a week after the break up tell me she was going to a party, with mostly girls, and the next day she got on skype, and said she had made out with some rich senior from notredame.

I flipped the **** out and smashed her phone when she told me she was moving out. Then I went and got alcohol, she ended up calling the cops, who i was yelling at, all drunk. They put me in cuffs eventually as she was getting stuff. Before she went out the door she was crying, and yelled what the **** are you doing to him at the cops. I yelled, get the **** out, get your **** and get out.

I was so mean to her.

I was being crazy guys. There was to much friction. And i was being a crazy ****.

I wasnt some submissive weak guy, Sure I would feel guilty for flipping out on her, but idk. I wish I never got on the antidepressants, Things really went down hill.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
Montague_Leach said:
Every woman has an opportunity to cheat. What matters is if she acts on it or not.
But i know this sounds so afc, Yes she could have, but u dont think shes like that. But shes a very very responsible, goal oriented, finance student. This girl didnt even really know how to do make up before me. She would sit for like 2 hours and practice, and it took work but she got good at it. Not a ***** at all. She doesnt have to be a ***** to cheat i guess.

I feel like i was being an *******.

I would get so ****ed up on drinking, and benzos, theres stuff times i dont really remember, ativian will do that to you. Dont you think after all the trauma i put her through, she would tell me if she cheated just to get back at me?

I think I care because I feel like I was being a user, and kind of abusive towards the end.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
I had a drinking and drug problem before her. She honestly was being a female white knight. I was always honest with her about my drinking and what drugs I did, stories about stuff like that. She just wanted me to quit all that **** and be with her, I slowed down for a bit, then my usage got much worse. The girl did not even own a thong before me. I had to tell her to get more sexy panties. she was wearing like old ****ty looking panties.
she was very low maintenance, and very careful with money.

bittersweet

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like i ****ed a nice girl over badly, and im not a complete *******, so i feel guilty. Its almost like I want to fix what i broke. She said she didnt sleep for two months after she left. I broke after all of this, I would drink every single day for about 2 months. I was a complete worthless mess. Wow im ****ed up.... i was drinking a 5th a day for about 5 days straight over Christmas. talk about being sick.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bittersweet said:
I feel like i ****ed a nice girl over badly, and im not a complete *******, so i feel guilty. Its almost like I want to fix what i broke. She said she didnt sleep for two months after she left. I broke after all of this, I would drink every single day for about 2 months. I was a complete worthless mess. Wow im ****ed up.... i was drinking a 5th a day for about 5 days straight over Christmas. talk about being sick.
She fvcked Wesley snipes