Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all women cheat?

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are looking for a reason to cast blame upon her. Perhaps you being a drunken pill dropper is the reason, and ONLY reason, for the breakup. Stop trying to find reasons to justify the breakup. If she were a drunken druggie, would you want to be with her?

If you convince yourself that she cheated, you can then say it was her fault and that she's a b!tch cvnt wh0re blah blah blah. Then you stop looking in the mirror and stop finding ways with which to improve YOURSELF.

Reality is, it's over, period. Look at it for what it is and evaluate where YOU went wrong and what you could have done differently. This will lead to growth.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe everyone has their price.

I think girls are more likely to cheat due to the fact that they are more likely to have guys fawning over them to the point where eventually they just feel like they could use the additional attention.

But either way, depending on what someone wants or is looking for (in general, not just from their boyfriend/girlfriend) they may cheat, no matter how much they love their partner.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter if the girl was nerdish, shy, or insecure. The advantage girls have is that they can be completely passive and let the guy move the interaction along. All they have to do is say okay.
Not saying she cheated though.