Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ_Traveler's Bootcamp

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
About DJ_Traveler:

It’s been close to three years since I broke up with my girlfriend. During this time I have been doing a lot of thinking about myself and my interactions with women. I see myself as a recovering average frustrated chump. My goal is to become comfortable creating the opportunities to meet women that I would want to be with.

I have tried bootcamp training on two occasions, but I did not make it pass week 4. Ironically, while bootcamp did not get me a girl, it seems that my new found confidence has made me successful in my career.

As it stands, I am a 27 year old guy. Girls describe me as cute and some say that I am hot. I will be graduating with my master’s in May. I’m financially stable. I have a car and a motorcycle that I love. Lately, it seems that I have succeed everywhere except with women.

On Thursday April 13 I will start bootcamp training. This time I won’t make any excuses for myself such as school which was time consuming.

Anyone willing to do bootcamp training with me is welcome.

smeckle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may very well help me.

I'm in.

DrStrangelove

Reaction score
I've been waiting for a new bootcamp to start. I couldn't catch the previous one, but this time I'm all in.
Assuming this will be a standard DJ BC, I'll do my best to keep up, despite the fact that I have a couple of important exams coming.
A few words about me: I'm soon to be 23 and have been lurking around for almost a year now. While my self-confidence grew rapidly, I'm still not getting the results I need.

All in all, count me in.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
smeckle and DrStrangelove, it's going to be great to have you guys on board as well.

Wow, today has been a great day. I have officially wrapped up my thesis.:D The marathon/nightmare is over.

Alright, this is the format that I will follow as close as possible:

Timeframe of bootcamp: Week 1 Day 1
Location: The locals and places where the exercises took place.
Summary of Exercises: What I have done, achieved, and reflects on my actions.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 1

The goal for this week is develop and convey confidence.

I’ve worked most of the day, but this bootcamp has finally started for me. Today’s bootcamp took place throughout three locations: downtown, the mall, and the gym.
I feel that each location have their pro and cons.

Here is brief review on the three locations that I’ve been to:

The mall is by far the easiest place to get eye contact but it’s not always as easy to say a brief hi or hello. However, saying hi to the people actually working isn’t too difficult, but it may sometimes lead to the salesperson trying to sell you some products.

Walking downtown, I would say that I could easily get as many hi as eye contacts.

The gym, I wasn’t there much. I just felt like doing a bit of cardio tonight, but by simply getting to the machine it was pretty straight forward to maintain eye contact and saying a few hi.

Day 1 Stats: 20 eye contact 7 hi

Summary:
I noticed that when I was making eye contact with guys I tend to say hi and it’s also mutual while women tend to smile or look away. In addition, saying hi in the mall feels awkward to people just walking by. However, saying hi while walking downtown felt somehow more natural compared to the mall. In the mall, it felt as if people had their shield up and they were on shopping mission while walking around in their little bubbles.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

Let’s see today’s exercise took place in stores, the gym, and a bar. It’s definitely easy to slack of and forget about maintaining eye contact and saying hi to strangers. In the gym, I’ve said a few hi, but I’ve usually followed with a short conversation as it felt more natural in that setting. I talk to one chick that was pretty cute but too young for me (18-19). She seemed a bit nervous yet receptive.

The bar scene was entertaining. I had my sister with me so it automatically gave some social status. One thing is for sure, I don’t really enjoy the bar/club scene when I’m by myself at least at my current level.

Day 2 Stats: 18 eye contact 9 hi.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 3

I must say that today was weird experience to say the least. For today, my plan was to go out to a night club and work on eye contact and saying hi to strangers.

Well, the night club that I had planed to go was a big let down as I found out that it was now closed. I didn’t want to give up, so I got to my car and drove to another night club on the other side of town. I made a few eye contacts in the club and initiated a few hi and eventually made it to the bar where things got interesting for me. While ordering my beer I made eye contact with an older woman sitting next to me and bam, a conversation followed. There is just one big problem, I was simply not interested in her but she was clearly interested in me. She started asking me how old I was, and I told her “old enough… to know… not to answer that question”. She though it was funny and volunteered her age 43!!! Ouch, she could have been my mom!
She then went on to ask me what I drive, so I told her “I just drive a ford”.

Now, here is the dilemma that I ran into. I could have been rude and ditch her, but she seemed to know the club, and she said she would help me dance if I wanted, so I stayed with her. It was a weird situation. One part of me was screaming to ditch that woman fast while the other part of me wanted to practice club dancing. Thus, on the positive side, I’ve got some dancing practice, and she showed me around the club. On the negative side, I felt like I was on a leash unable to approach the women around me while she was with me. This club was without a doubt a meat market and probably a good place for one night stand.

In the end, when I told that I was taking off by myself I could tell she was pissed off at me. She had flirted with me the whole night, given me tons of compliments and Kino and then I ditch her. One thing is for sure, until tonight I never truly believed that I could be place in a position where a one night stand was a real possibility.

Day 3 Stats: 11 eye contact, 7 hi

DrStrangelove

Reaction score
I’m late again. Started the bc just yesterday, the weather really sucked before, constantly raining.

So basically I was just warming up yesterday, took a short walk trough the city. The eye contact part isn't that difficult, but saying hi to people on the street is still something I need to push myself to do during the rest of the week.

The problem with eye contact is that most of the girls were in sets and talking/looking at each other, so catching their eye wasn't always possible.

Later that day I made plans to do some sarging with my wingman, but got a call from some friends I haven't seen in a long time so I decided to cancel the sarging and see them.

So, in the evening I went out with two female friends and a guy friend. Eye contact in the clubs is much easier to get. Some lasted for more than 10 seconds, and it was really intense (from girls of course). Must have been the social proof I had plus people being more relaxed in the clubs.

So the modest results for now are:
Day1 & Day2: 0 ECs (except for the usual ones) / 0 Hi
Day3: 12 ECs / 0 Hi

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 4

I’ve spent most of the day riding my motorcycle around town with no particular destination in mind. I’ve stopped along the way and continued working on bootcamp training. I’ve also been going through the standard articles of the DJ’s bible. Next, I went to my salsa class and made sure to make eye contact and saying hi to anyone that I had left out up until now.
While bootcamp is great in the sense that it pushes me to be more outgoing, I've also been doing a lot of thinking about my social life.

Day 4 Stats: 10 eye contact and 7 hi.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 5

Today's bootcamp training took place at work, on a bike trail, walking downtown, bookstore, and the gym. I’ve also landed one of my co-worker’s phone number and if all goes well she will be my "wingbabe" when I go out. I've got to keep pushing on building my social network/social status.

Day 5 Stats: 18 eye contact and 13 hi.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 6

Well, bootcamp went okay, but I still haven't wrapped saying all those hi. The locations that I've worked on bootcamp included a dancing studio, and walking downtown. I saw the mayor walking downtown in the City that I work for (About 30,000 people), so I said Hi to him and introduced myself. I didn't see any hot chicks today with the exception of one girl at the dancing studio and the instructor.

Day 6 Stats: 8 eye contact and 7 hi.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 7

Week 1 is finally over. Just 7 more weeks to go...

One thing is for sure, this bootcamp is beginning to feel like a part time job.
Bootcamp took place on the bike trail for the most part and little bit at the gym.
Day 7 Stats: 10 hi and 13 eye contact.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 1

Today was an off day for sure with quite a few things going the wrong way. I did manage to get two very small conversations going with two old ladies. In fact, I think I just set a new record for myself. The two old ladies that I talked to seemed to be hitting on me. I guess nice guy really do finish first…..with older women. Lol.:eek:

Day 1 Stats: 2 conversations at a concert.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 2

I managed to get 5 conversations today. The conversations took place in the streets, the gym, and the clubs. I went out tonight with two girls that go out all the time so I got to go in the VIP sections of the clubs it was nice.

By the way, when I was in the clubs, I was trying to make eye contacts with the women there, but it turned to be more difficult than what I expected. I noticed that a lot of women were focused within their own little group and not looking out side of the group. In any case, it was pretty decent night.

Day 2 Stats: 5 conversations

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 3

I went to a bookstore looking for a book called “Silent Power” and initiated two conversations with two sales’ clerk. Needless to say it was hard to open them up. My third conversations took place at a scuba shop. It was good and long conversation.

It strange but I just don’t feel like this bootcamp has really hit the road yet. I keep getting the feeling that I'm holding back... I've got to be more indifferent and unleash.

Day 3 Stats: 3 conversations.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 4

I had six conversations. I did one approach at Starbucks and one at a food store. My last four conversations were all done at the dancing studio that I go to. There were quite a few people that I had never seen tonight as it was social night.
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking on whether or not taking Salsa was a good idea, and now I must say that I almost convinced that it was a great move. In any case, I’ve got to keep on pushing.

Day 4 Stats: 6 conversations.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 5

Bootcamp continues with two conversations for today. The first conversation was pretty briefed. I was riding my motorcycle and some other rider pulled up close to me so we chatted in between red lights. Well, it turned out one of his body has just totaled his bike last night doing a wheelie coming out of a strip club….
The second conversation was with a woman at the gym. We mostly talked about the gym and our types of workout.

Day 5 Stats: 2 conversations

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 6 & 7

Wrapped three more conversations. I initiated a conversation with two strangers who were walking on a bike trail. They seemed a bit cold at first but they warmed up a little and it was over. The third conversation was at the gym which I initiated by just making comments about the machine that one guy was working on. It turns out he was a golfer.

I look forward to week 3. 10 Conversations with 10 chicks I would consider dating.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 1 and 2

Day 1 was definitely an off day with no conversations.

Day 2 was okay with three conversations. I had two conversations in the gym. My first conversation was with one of the girl working at the gym. I asked her a few questions about the Cardio-kickboxing and it turns out that she goes in this class so I tried to focus the conversation on her. The second conversation was with a personal trainer, so we talked mostly about nutrition in conjunction with working out.

The third conversation took place at a Latin Club. I felt it was time to try out my newly acquired salsa skills. I had a decent conversation at the bar with a female bartender, and she then went on my side of the bar to talk to me. She was nice. In addition, I also a good eye contact with a girl who was easily an HB 8.5. She was checking me out, and when I noticed her, I smile and she returned the smile. Of course, I choked and didn’t go over. I completely forgot about waving to her and wait to see if she would wave back. In any case, I found out a few minutes later that she wasn’t alone….

On the dance floor, I set a new record for myself. Until tonight, I had never asked more than one chick to dance. In fact, I didn’t know how to dance anything until this year. Anyways, I danced with 3 chicks so it was definitely an improvement. My only complaint was that the music was too loud for me to start a conversation with them.

Week 3 Total conversations: 3

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 3 & 4

Day 3 look like it was going to be an off day. I spent the whole day cleaning and packing stuff as I will be selling my home soon. I went to the store, and I was in the shampoo and deodorant section. I couldn’t decide on a good deodorant and by some luck, a bunny showed up right behind (HB 7.5-8). I started the conversation with something like that "Since I am in your way, would you mind giving me some help with these deodorants". She laughed a bit, but she was happy to do so. We talked for a bit, and she made the comment that I should be able to pick chick just like on that TV commercial for Axe.

Day 4, I went to salsa studio where I had four conversations with four bunnies. Two conversations took place off the dance floor while the other were done while dancing. All the conversations were related to how long they have been dancing and why they are dancing now. Pretty much anything related to dancing. I also some conversations with some other women but they were too old or just too fat so they don't count for bootcamp.

Week 3 Total conversations: 8