Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ with no guy friends?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by afc_007
How do you counter the "so what are you doing out by yourself?" questions?
Just say that you're comfortable enough by yourself. You don't need friends to hold your hand.:D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: heeeeells yes

Originally posted by billybob
I disagree. Being independent and not having guy friends are two separate, and totally different things. One is attractive, one is not. I shouldn't have to tell you which is which.
OKay how is it unattractive if I don't have any guy friends? I have aquaintances but I wouldn't call them friends.

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatality,
Just admit you have problems creating strong friendships with guys instead of coming up with reasons that it's cool not to have guy friends.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoBull
Fatality,
Just admit you have problems creating strong friendships with guys instead of coming up with reasons that it's cool not to have guy friends.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D
I never said it was cool to not have guy friends, I just don't see why it would be a problem.

I don't think i have a problem at all. If I had a problem I would really want to have many guy friends but I really don't care about having guy friends. When i was with my guy friends in high school it alwyas turned into a competition but then I realized that I was better off by myself. I'm just a loner and I don't need a guy friend to hold my hand when I go out.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Guy friends is a must

You gotta have guy friends, simply beacuse they're cool to hang out with and you can be more yourself. Im usually the ring leader in a group of guy friends. We make fun of girls sometimes and its fun. You get more social proof to the girls the more guy friends you have. If you hang around too many girls, you might be percieved as some type of pretty boy. Yall can swap stories about failed missions with girls and laugh. Play sports. Etc. I hang out with groups of women too but its like I can't be as raw as I wanna without offending. LOL

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the people u hang with. for example, i currently have a friend that i'm hanging out with less and less. I'm doing this because people take advantage of him and he tries to act like a badass. i was at his house once and his girlfriend was talking sh*t about him in front of his face. personally i would rather go out alone than with someone who is everyones door mat. after all the people u hang out with influence you.

i would suggest trying to find people who have the same passions as u do. untill u find people like that its cool to be a loner. the point is that you need to be secure with yourself if u have friends or not. than if u want friends u wont seem desperate and the type of people u want to hang out with will respect u more.

if u won't even consider having male friends thats ok too. it helps to have male friends and its not essential.