Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we get to see if this leans towards relationship, or I continue the game.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude, WOW.

I need to get to work, you're kicking ass and I'm getting jealous. ;)

Oh well, I'll read this later when I'm sober, but hey check out my approach journal in the mean time brotha.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if any of this is worth it, the highs are great but the lows are indeed much more frequent. As you can tell from my previous entries, I'm falling for HB9Model (of course i keep this inside, she knows nothing). The times with her are amazing but it's the other times like tonight that make all of this very questionable.

She calls me last night two different times, first from a party and second from her house drunk as sh!t. This shows that she's thinking about me even when partying without me which is cool I guess. At a point in the conversation last night she asks if i'm going with her to dinner tomorrow night (tonight) and I said it's highly possible but that she should talk to me tomorrow about it to make sure I can make it. This morning she sends me a text asking if I want to come to her friends bday party tonight and again I said yea most likely.

Now, I text her earlier asking if her friend is still having the party, I get no response. It's now almost 9pm and I have not heard from her, I suppose she's at dinner with her friends and changed her mind about me coming, and who knows about the party later on since it's getting late and I haven't spoken to her since this morning.

Advice would be great but keep in mind I have been displaying no AFC qualities towards her and have been on top of my game throughout all of this, the AFC feelings are bottled deep inside. I'm thinking that if she calls me later to come party I won't pick up my phone and send her a text later on saying sorry but I made other plans.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into it until she starts doing it frequently (from what I've read, she hasn't? Or has she?). Just confront her about it next time she contacts you, but in a way so it seems like you didn't really care that much, and as you said, made other plans etc etc.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scratch that last update, everything is fine and dandy.

Her birthday is on Tuesday and I need some idea's, she is having a girls night so I won't be doing anything with her. Also, we aren't exclusive so I won't be buying her some expensive bracelet or sh!t like that. Just curious as to what you guys have in mind, maybe i'll go as simple as just giving her a bday call or maybe if she works that day i'll go in and surprise her.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
scratch that last update, everything is fine and dandy.

Her birthday is on Tuesday and I need some idea's, she is having a girls night so I won't be doing anything with her. Also, we aren't exclusive so I won't be buying her some expensive bracelet or sh!t like that. Just curious as to what you guys have in mind, maybe i'll go as simple as just giving her a bday call or maybe if she works that day i'll go in and surprise her.
Maybe a bday call on her birthday, and the next day come over (hopefully in the afternoon in the event of a hangover) with a simple picnic or something? Like, some chinese food by a lake or something? And wine is a good idea (white or red depending on how cold it is :))

Or that might be too much too soon, I'm not really sure. You're the expert here I think.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess I do owe you guys a quick update.

Things are the same still, trying to progress with HB9model. We're hooking up on a weekly basis and her IL seems to be increasing still. To my surprise I am feeling like I'm ready for a relationship which I rarely feel for girls. I know she has high IL, all her friends love me, and she is a relationship type of girl (her last one was 2 years or something).

When I realized that I was ready for a relationship with her, I decided to let things unfold naturally, waiting for her to eventually ask for 'exclusivity' since that seems to be what most girls do. Although she has not asked nor talked about this, I have a couple reasons why. For a while she thought I was going to be moving away to Arizona for college but only a few days ago I told her I'd be staying in Southern California because some friends convinced me to move with them to a closer college (true). Also, in a month she'll be going on vacation for a month in Rome and Italy. Or she could simply be waiting for ME to start the relationship.

This is where I need some serious advice as I am foreign to relationships. What I don't want is for me to be waiting for her while she is waiting for me, and eventually her IL drops, thinking that I don't want a relationship since I have not talked about it.

Given the information and situation, do you guys think I should be the one to talk about this with her, and if so, which direction to go about it? Or I could continue to do what I'm doing and wait for hints.

p.s. we first hooked up less than a month ago

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Do relationship things, like a date, and generally get closer. Screw mentioning exclusiveness, it'll either come because she'll grow closer to you, or she won't want it for whatever her reasons are.

Just don't get burnt, and don't unnecessarilly hook yourself into thinking things are exclusive (because that technically means you can't do anything with anyone anymore, if you're suspectiable to cheating..)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Do relationship things, like a date, and generally get closer. Screw mentioning exclusiveness, it'll either come because she'll grow closer to you, or she won't want it for whatever her reasons are.

Just don't get burnt, and don't unnecessarilly hook yourself into thinking things are exclusive (because that technically means you can't do anything with anyone anymore, if you're suspectiable to cheating..)
That's a great idea, a nice change of just partying and hooking up. Now to think of something not 100% generic.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
That's a great idea, a nice change of just partying and hooking up. Now to think of something not 100% generic.
Getting her to mention exclusivity first will put you in the power position. FYI

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Hmm, tha'ts quite cynical of you today. Forgot to have your morning coffee?

You know what I mean by that, it's about control. If you two are going to become exclusive, let her come up with the idea. It tends to promote more attraction then if you were to persay suggest it.

And I'm saying it, I'm also fighting a double sided blade. I have a girl coming down to see me, and we want each other, but yet I'm fvcking around down here (she said I was allowed, hey!), and now I have a chick here now that's super-attracted. I'll have to decide soon...that's bad.

Now, drink your goddamn coffee.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Hmm, tha'ts quite cynical of you today. Forgot to have your morning coffee?

You know what I mean by that, it's about control. If you two are going to become exclusive, let her come up with the idea. It tends to promote more attraction then if you were to persay suggest it.

And I'm saying it, I'm also fighting a double sided blade. I have a girl coming down to see me, and we want each other, but yet I'm fvcking around down here (she said I was allowed, hey!), and now I have a chick here now that's super-attracted. I'll have to decide soon...that's bad.

Now, drink your goddamn coffee.
I meant me thinking of a "date" that isn't 100% generic (movie? ice skating?). But you're right, anything will work as long as I don't make it awkward, which I most certainly won't.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sadao said:
I meant me thinking of a "date" that isn't 100% generic (movie? ice skating?). But you're right, anything will work as long as I don't make it awkward, which I most certainly won't.
Buddy, I've taken girls to the store for a date. I've made them work with me on delivery as a date. Girls are weird, as long as she's interested, she doesn't exactly care where you go, as long as it's with you. Odd I know, but really, it's not a big deal where you take her.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some ideas on some sort of "slvt test." Lately I've really been trying to figure out if HB9model is truly interested..or just simply slutty. I have no problem NEXTING her if it turns out to be the latter, but I need to know.

Why am I curious? Well she turns 18 tomorrow and she's posted various bulletins on myspace, facebook, etc, about her "being legal tomorrow yaaa!" and just little **** like that.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
So uh....
Not too much has changed, still hanging out and hooking up with HB9model on a weekly basis. Also, I move in to my new place in a couple weeks, about the same time as she leaves for Europe for a month.

Just a quick little something:

We've been together for the last 4 nights or so, so this isn't really a shocker.

After one of the nights i slept over, the next day when she's dropping me off at my car she asks if I want to see a movie that night with her and her friend, i agree. Later that day she texts to confirm and asks for time and place, i tell her that it's at x, playing at x, her treat (she owes me). A couple hours later she texts me saying that her and her friend are just going to stay in Malibu and go to a kickback at their friends, but immediately afterwards calls me (i don't pick up) and leaves a voice mail saying for me to disregard the text and we're still on for the movie. Well I am not going to be anyones second choice so i text her back a little later saying "i'll just see you on thursday(her graduation day)."

She hasn't responded yet but i feel I did the right thing, i shouldn't have agreed to a movie in the first place since we've been seeing so much of each other lately.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....im in two minds about cancelling the movie. I can see why, and I can also think of reasons against it. You are the expert on this situation, so I have nothing to contribute to this :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
hmmm....im in two minds about cancelling the movie. I can see why, and I can also think of reasons against it. You are the expert on this situation, so I have nothing to contribute to this :)
yes there is definitely an argument to be had on both sides, thank you though.

She texted me shortly after my post saying "so you're not going anymore?" and then called right after. This morning I woke up with my left eyeball hurting, so I must have scratched it somehow or done something to it while drunk the night before. Anyhow, it is fairly swollen and I told her that i'm just going to chill at home and ice my eye. She actually said for me to go anyway and that she was really excited to go(then why almost cancel? huh *****?), but I refused. Then she asks if she'll see me tomorrow and I told her to give me a ring tomorrow.