DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so sorry about the lack of updates but I assure you I have been playing the field and reeling in my fair share of hotties up here in party central, but i'll post about that tomorrow or something.

So hb9model flew back last night from her month in Europe and we partied that night. At first I was worried things would be different and maybe even a little weird, but before not too long we were doing the horizontal hussle. Funny thing is though..she just recently got back on the pill so I didn't bring a condom thinking I wouldn't need one. So after about 45min of fooling around I go down there but she stops me and asks if I have a condom...

Sadao: Umm, I thought you were back on the pill?
HB9model: Yes but I still only have sex with a condom.
Sadao: Haha, umm wtf..why? hahaha
HB9model: Sadao..I have rules, I don't want to get pregnant.
Sadao: Well that's what birth control does, and that's why I didn't bring a condom, so I guess we're **** out of luck haha, but it's no big deal.
HB9model: Oh it's not? *grinnning*
Sadao: Nope
HB9model: Don't worry about it.
Sadao: You know..at this moment that statement could mean two completely different things, best you clarify!
HB9model: *grinning again* don't worry about it.

fast forward to hardcore sex.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she doesn't mind having your baby. You win.

:rock:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, i don't think that's quite what the situation was. She mentioned that she's only ever had sex with two guys without a condom and they were both her previous long term boyfriends, so who knows what thought process went on last night in her head.

also, seeing her again tonight at this pool party later on and i'm not bringing a condom in an attempt to make the bareback routine!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this morning I wake up and hop in the shower with hb9model half awake in my bed. I think to myself while i'm in the shower that I shouldn't have left my phone on the nightstand but figured that she wouldn't be so nosy as to investigate. Now, the bathroom door is somewhat quiet so she didn't hear me come out and sure enough she's got my phone open in her hands hah. "Find anything interesting in my phone?" I say, and she responds with "Oh I was just looking for games." There wasn't any other discussion about this but it's got me curious, I guess it's a sign that I'm doing the right **** and keeping her interested in the mystery that is myself! And btw we're still not "exclusive", my chick friend doesn't think I'll ever be in a relationship with her unless I bring it up, but I'm still holding strong.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Ok so this morning I wake up and hop in the shower with hb9model half awake in my bed. I think to myself while i'm in the shower that I shouldn't have left my phone on the nightstand but figured that she wouldn't be so nosy as to investigate. Now, the bathroom door is somewhat quiet so she didn't hear me come out and sure enough she's got my phone open in her hands hah. "Find anything interesting in my phone?" I say, and she responds with "Oh I was just looking for games." There wasn't any other discussion about this but it's got me curious, I guess it's a sign that I'm doing the right **** and keeping her interested in the mystery that is myself! And btw we're still not "exclusive", my chick friend doesn't think I'll ever be in a relationship with her unless I bring it up, but I'm still holding strong.
ahaha, the cell phone...

so she never brought up that subject (exlusiveness) before? hm.. have fun ****ing for now then :p
you sure can't be the first one to bring it up

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
ahaha, the cell phone...

so she never brought up that subject (exlusiveness) before? hm.. have fun ****ing for now then :p
you sure can't be the first one to bring it up
indeed you need a car, it's absolutely ****ing insane up here. Last night i was bouncing at this 300 person party and was getting mad bribes from people trying to get in. This one solo guy that got rejected earlier came back with a $20 bill and was like "please dude" haha, of course i accepted that **** amongst many a beers from other attendees.

Anyway, hb9model drove up here again last night (hour+ drive 3 nights in a row now) and in the morning was like..

HB9model: Sadao
Me: Yea?
HB9model: I like you a lot.
Me: I like you too.

Who knows what's going on, i'm almost 100% sure she'd accept exclusivity if I asked, but that won't be happening.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this, i think i'm giving a 2week deadline before I ask for exclusivity, this **** is dragging on too long.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exclusivity is on, i suppose this journal is now over.

Kappe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump (lots of people could benefit from reading this)

Just finished reading the whole thing, took me like a week, liked it alot ^^ very enterntaining and educational.

I like your "natural" game

Sadao said:
exclusivity is on, i suppose this journal is now over.
Too bad :p I'll miss the daily episode of Sadao's Adventures.

Rock on man

Last edited:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for anyone who can benefit.

Still in the relationship, things are going great.