Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp Starts Today

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently read through Week 1 of DJ Boot Camp and I'm ready to begin my training. It says to start on Thursday, but for me, any day of the week is good. Tonight me and my friends will be headed to this college night bar. $1 drinks all night.
Eitherway, I'll be posting my progress in this thread and hope to receive good constructive feedback from the group.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I left work, I immediately started doing my exercises. Looking people right in the eyes. Holding eye contact a little longer than usual and saying "Hey! What's going on?" "How are you doing today?!" Makes you realize how busy people are in they're own world when you get a dull, "Fine, how are you" back.

Like I said before, me and my friends went to this bar last night. Unfortunately, I didn't talk to as many people as I expected to at first. At one point while I'm at the bar, 2 girls approach and order drinks. They receive their drinks and start to pay with a credit card. I'm thinking to myself $2 on ya card? So I ask "You guys going through hard times or something and plan on drinking your sorrows away?" She ignored me. I persist. "Paying with your credit card might not be the best decision". I'm ignored. "You guys haven't been here before on Wednesday have you?" "You know it's extremly rude to ignore someone who's trying to help you out?" The guys comes back with her card and her receipt to sign. She looks at it, then looks at me and says "Is there some kind of special here tonight?" Me: "Yeah, $1 drinks, but you would have known that if you weren't being a prude." and I walk away.

At one point I caught myself staring at some girls chest. It was definately obvious because I looked up and she was staring at me. Just happened that her shirt had some writing on it, so I told her I was reading her shirt. "VEGAS... I dont' know what happened". So I call her over and the convo goes like this.

Me: So when did you go to Vegas
Her: About 3 months ago. (she has an accent and my heart melts)
Me: Oh yeah, so what did you do while you were there?
Her: Oh I went to (I interupt her before she can finish)
Me: You're not suppose to tell me girl. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

This goes on for a little while. Turns out she's from Italy here studying English. Blah blah blah. I really wanted to close this one so bad. She seemed interested in the fact that I'm always going to LA. Or at least I told her I was. Since she seemed interested, I told her that she should come with me one weekend. Shortly after that, she said she needed to go look for her friends and said it was nice meeting me.

Wasn't getting much conversation from any of the girls I approached and decided we should go to a different bar. We walk to a bar playing Blues. There was this old fat guy in there dancing with a nice HB8. He was good at it, which goes to show you that if you're confident in something, girls respond. He was really good and anybody there could see that. One song would finish and another girl would be in his arms and this guy was BIG. You could hear the music from outside and the atmosphere was very laid back, so I hung out there for a little while. In turn, I ended up chatting up the bouncer. Cool dude from Jamaica. He started talking about the different bands that come through. Then introduced me to a regular. Chatted with him for a bit and shortly after we decided to leave.

After that was over, we walked down the street and some promoter got my friends attention. She had a clip board where she would get peoples information for emails and what nots. So I picked up the board and stood in front of the entrance to the club she was promoting for. People would stop and talk to me at this point and I thought it was weird. I carry a clip board and all a sudden I'm Mr. Popular? So, I started talking to random people. It's amazing how many girls will give you their phone number and email address if you tell them you'll put them on the VIP list. I was actually better at getting people into the club than she was. Must have been a crappy club though, because once they got in, not even 5 minutes later they were back outside again.

That's pretty much it. We went home afterwards. I'm still a little shaky on approaching strangers and just talking for the hell of it. I think I'm gonna go to the mall today. Wonder around and talk to random people. We'll see what happens, and it'll be posted tomorrow.

Constructive critism is always wanted.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day2

Didn't really do much today. Nothing much to really tell. Besides the people I saw walking down the hallway at work, the only people I made eye contact with and spoke to were at this curry resturant I went to after work. I'm also coming down with some kind of crud. I'm debating on going out to the club tonight. I have a friend (ex-FB) coming over today. She's always giving me crap about going out to the club and it sounds like she really wants to come over. She has a boyfriend, but he's been treating her like crap lately and I guess she figures she can get something from me that she can't get from him. Not that I mind or anything, but there are too many women in California and I usually meet some really hot ones at the club that I'm debating on going to tonight. So I guess it's either, a guarenteed lay, or take my chances on meeting some beautiful, rich, slutty chick that's gonna take me home and let me have my way with her.
Sounds crazy, but I'm actually leaning towards the second.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Your first approach was terrible. If a girl doesn't respond once it is time to move on. don't sweat these girls...

The fat guy was dancing with girls. So what dude will he take any of them home....... will he go on dates./...... probably not...

Don't make excuses always look your best. workout don't get fat.

The best thing you did was carry the clip board.. take care dude your game sounds weak, but it will get better be patient.

driveon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're trying to help, but your post is pretty negative, Nasman.

Sounds like your doing well kdnash. If you haven't read about neuro-linguistic programming... do so. NLP can make it easier to break through mental blocks - which is what you and I have to do in order to be able to approach and talk more.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Nasman and Driveon

I went out to the club last night. I was a little upset at first because we got there so late. My social status at this place is amazing. Huge club, but the security and bartenders all know me and my friends. Possibly because we're always dressed up in suits when we go. Definately stand out.(if any of you guys are in San Diego, try hitting up Silks in Temecula on Friday or Saturday night).

Eitherway, there is always a long line to get in, so me and my friend walk straight up to the VIP line. They take our money, stamp our hand, and we walk straight in ahead of everybody. You could see everyone staring at us like "Who the hell are these two dudes". So we head to the bar and once again, my social status is boosted. I'm at the back of the line to get a drink, and the bartender looks over everyone, calls me by name and makes me and my friend a drink. I pass him the card and id for the tab and he hi 5's me right there in front of everyone waiting in line. Once again, everyone is staring.

Now with this ego boost, you would think I would be randomly going up to everyone I saw looking at me and say hello or something. WRONG. I'm still in my damn box. I'm walking around the club slowly, trying to make eye contact with everyone and as I make eye contact, I say "Wussup.. what's going on?" I hi 5 random people just so I can get some extra attention. Random people are coming up to me and complimenting me on my suit.

Anyway, this is where it goes downhill. As I'm walking out to the smoking area (good place to talk but still hear music) these two girls are laughing their butt off (HB7 and HB4). So I turn around like, and the convo goes like this
Me: What's so funny? I wanna laugh too. Tell me a joke.
Them: Oh, we're just making fun of some girls getting on our damn nerves.
Me: Alright now, I don't wanna see yall getting kicked out for knocking someone out. But if you just gotta fight somebody, you can fight me. (throws up fists)
HB7: Let's do it then. (she throws her fists up)
So, I take a swing like I'm gonna punch her in the stomach, and slide my arm around to her back. She wraps her arm around my waist and grabs my booty.

So I call her on that, and we play around for a little bit. Talk blah blah blah. I'm going back and forth between them, and my friend talking to two other girls. Finally, I whip out my camera and we start snapping away. I make a comment "This one is going on my Myspace". She gets all excited. "what's your address" I change the subject. Then she comes back to it again. This is where I should have said, just give me your phone number and I'll call you. I didn't. I ended up walking away without even saying good bye.

I went to the dance floor. Saw HB7.5 eyeing me on the dance floor. I continue to dance by myself. Really feeling the music. HB7.5 and her friend get closer to me. Finally a nice song comes on, and I ask her to dance. She leaves her friend and we dance. After the dance, I thanked her and asked for her phone number. She whips out her phone like, I'll take yours. I tell her nevermind and she walks away. Almost immediately afterwards, I walk up to her and hand her my business card. I don't expect her to call, but it's worth a shot.

After the club was over, I see this HB6 and HB9 talking. HB6 is eyeing me. It sucks and I wish it was the HB9, but I walk up to her anyway. We talk, I have them both laughing. (didn't know I could be so damn funny, but I'm thinking it was the alcohol) Some guys walk up and try to talk to HB9. She shuts them down. I take them both arm in arm and walk away. Then, I tell HB9, I'm gonna steal her friend from her for 5 minutes. We walk away, blah blah blah blah blah, and I ask for her phone number. She had a funny name, and spelled it out, so I'm guessing it was the right number.

Sorry it's so long, but that was my day. I enjoyed it, but then again, I always feels good when I go to this club. What do you guys think?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 6:

To be honest, I didn't really keep track of how many people I made eye contact with and spoke to. I went out Wednesday and Friday. There was about 3 different clubs I went to during that time. Not to mention the fact that I spoke to random people at random places. Saturday and Sunday was a little bit different though. I was sick in bed both of those days. It sucked. I could barely talk.

Eitherway, I believe I made my goal of talking to 50 random people and making eye contact with them. I was thinking about calling the girl I met Friday night, but decided not to since I'm not calling to set up a date. I don't want her to think I forgot about her, so when I send out a mass text message wishing everyone a merry christmas, i'll include her. Same for the new year.

I'm suppose to be going out with my neighbor tomorrow. When I asked her out, I said movie, but realizing how bad of an idea this is, I've decided to take her ice skating. Southern California doesn't really get cold so that along with the palm trees, it's kind of hard to believe it's the Christmas season. So, I figured I'd take her to talk to Santa (let him know that I want something like her for Christmas) and then ice skating. Warm up with some hot chocolate and call it a night. Below is the email I sent her. Sounds pimp in my head, but what do you guys think? Constructive critism is always welcomed. I'm here to learn and grow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey You!

My flight leaves out Wednesday afternoon. So if you're still free Tuesday
night, I would like to skip on the movie and do something else. I'm still
swamped with work, and don't think I will finish it all Tuesday afternoon,
which means I'll be doing some last minute things before I leave. So that
along with having to pack for my trip, my schedule is actually pretty full,
but I still wanted to hang out with you.

Anyway, I was thinking about 5:30ish. Bring a light jacket or sweater and
wear comfortable shoes. (just trust me).
I'll give you a call tomorrow after work around 5:00ish and we can meet at
my place. Talk to you later!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Don't make excuses always look your best. workout don't get fat.
Oh, STFU, newbie. Please. I'm fat, but I'm damn sexy. Looks aren't as nearly important as the way you carry yourself.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 7:

For those that didn't know, I had a date with one of my neighbors today. A little background.

-------------------------------------------
I said:

Hey You!

My flight leaves out Wednesday afternoon. So if you're still free Tuesday
night, I would like to skip on the movie and do something else. I'm still
swamped with work, and don't think I will finish it all Tuesday afternoon,
which means I'll be doing some last minute things before I leave. So that
along with having to pack for my trip, my schedule is actually pretty full,
but I still wanted to hang out with you.

Anyway, I was thinking about 5:30ish. Bring a light jacket or sweater and
wear comfortable shoes. (just trust me).
I'll give you a call tomorrow after work around 5:00ish and we can meet at
my place. Talk to you later!
--------------------------------------------
Her reply:

LMBO!!!!!

(my name)!!!!!!!! 5:00 sounds good...but, I have my last class @ 6....how about 9 (thats when im out)....or even before 5? I would love to hang out....and I turned in my paper today...so im just sitting around the apt....give me a call when you can...or email me back (###-###-####) ttys!
--------------------------------------------
So, I call. No answer. I ended up taking off work early and on my way home, I called again. No answer. 30 seconds later, she calls back and the convo goes like this.

Me: Hello?
Her: Hey, what's going on?
Me: Nothing much. I got your email, and I'm leaving work early, so if you want, we can get together before you go to class. I have somethings I need to take care of tonight.
Her: Yeah, that sounds good.
Me: Did you just wake up or something? You sound asleep.
Her: No, I'm just laying here
Me: You're being lazy as hell today girl!
(she laughing)
Wait.... hold up.. let me get this right... You've been laying around all day long? It's like 2:30. You haven't even washed your butt today huh?
(she's still laughing)
Maybe, we shouldn't see eachother today.
Her: Nooooo, it's 2:30 right? So you wanna meet up at 3?
Me: 3 sounds good. I'm almost home now. Wait, you're still in bed, and women need a while to get ready, so why don't we make it 3:30. That way you have a whole hour to look good for me.
(laughing again)
Her: Ok, I'll meet you at your place at 3:30.
Me: See you later then

Fast forward in time:

(phone rings)
Her: Hey, I'm ready and I'll be right over.

2 minutes later, she's at my door.

So, we hop in the car and it's the normal b/s. Blah blah blah. Yeah, I was here there and the other. Blah blah blah. Oh yeah, me too. Yada Yada yada.

We make it to the mall. I'm taking her ice skating. I figure it'd be good for conversation and kino.

I take a look at the map and I know where I'm going.

Me: you're not one of those type of people who doesn't like trying new things are you?

Her: (laughing and just shakes her head yes)
Me: Well, we're going ice skating, and you don't really have a choice right now
Her: (still laughing) I guess i'm going ice skating then. Wait, I don't have any socks on.
Me: Wow! Your feet must be pretty sweaty then. That's ok. They probably have some there for sale.

We get there and the conversation is still flowing, and I'm still joking, but it still seems dull.

Me to the lady at the counter: Can we get a pair of socks also?
Lady: Sure, what size do you need?
(i look down at my dates feet)
Me: Well she has pretty big feet, so give me an XL
(I get slapped on the arm by my date and she asks for a smaller size)

We skate. Most of the time, she's holding on to me. I'm holding her hand to keep her up and we're still talking.

I have to get her home by 5 so she can have time to prepare for her class. That along with the fact that skating is actually exercise, we cut it short. She's having problems taking off her skates, so I help her. (more kino)

We drive back home. Conversation is still flowing, but still seems a little dull to me. I walk her back to her place. She says we need to go out again when she gets back from her vacation. We hug and that was that.

Still not sure what to make of her, but f&*# it. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will be back in time for the new year. Basically just gives her time to miss me. If she calls when she gets back, cool. If not, I'm sure I'll run into plenty of other women during the new year.

I'm not sure whether it was me just being comfortable around her, or she's actually an interesting person, but my converstaion flowed so well, and I sometimes find that hard to do. I can't ever think of things to say. Maybe week 2 will make me even better at this type of thing.

Constructive critisim is always wanted.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 1:

So, I'm at the airport waiting on my flight. It's been delayed about 2 hours, so I got a lot of time to kill. I'm sitting there reading a book when this HB6 sits down next to me. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to start a casual conversation with someone I didn't know.

Me: You're on the flight to Dallas also?
Her: Yeah
Me: Kinda sucks that our flight has been delayed huh
Her: Yeah, I always expect it during the Christmas season though
Me: (I go into this story about how something bad always happens to me during christmas.. for the most part, she's laughing
Her: (tells a story of a christmas where something bad happened to her)
(my phone rings and it's a female friend of mine)

In the mean time, she signals to me that she wants me to watch her luggage for her while she goes to get something from McDonalds. I shake my head yes.

Her: Do you want anything while I'm up?
Me: No, I'm cool, but thanks though.

Girl on the phone: Who was that
Me: My future wife. I just proposed and she said yes, now she's going to McDonald's to get me something to eat.
Girl on the phone: Yeah right.

Sure enough the girl comes back and she has an extra soda, even though I didn't ask for anything.

Me: Thanks sweetie
Her: No problem papi
Girl on the phone: Who the hell is that?
Me: I gotta go, they're calling my flight, bye (click)

At this point, I'm dying on the inside and the girl realized what happened and starts to crack up. Then she starts asking me questions about the girl. I keep everything very vague. We continue to talk. Turns out she works for Google. I'm a computer tech myself, so I throw in the fact that we have something in common.

Me: you seem like a really cool person. I'm gonna be throwing a pre new year party when I get back from my vacation. it'd be nice if you could come. why don't you give me your number and i'll give you a call when i get back?

Her: yeah, you seem cool too, but I'm gonna have to pass on your offer. thanks though

(no excuse why she couldn't or anything, but i play it smoothe like nothing fazes me and continue on with something else)

Fast forward:

They start to board our flight. She wishes me a happy holiday, and says it was nice to meet me.

At the same time, this big chick sits down on the other side of me. My book is still sitting in my lap and she makes a comment on it. Asks me how I like it. so on and so forth.

She has a book on her lap also, but it has red marks in it. Like a student notebook or something.

Me: You go to school here or something?
Her: No, my friend wrote this book and asked me to read it
Me: And you're redlining it for him also huh?
Her: Yeah, he's from Africa so some of his english isn't so good. They speak a lot of french where he's from
Me: Oh yeah? Well that's cool. So what are you an english teacher or something?
Her: No.. I'm just a big nerd.
Me: Well, I didn't wanna be the one to say it (smile). I'm kdnash82
Her: I'm so and so
Me: Cool, nice to meet you. So tell me about his book.
Her: Blah bla hblah blah blah yada yada yada

(they call my group)

Me: Hey so and so. I'm sorry to have to cut you off, but they're boarding my row now. I would love to hear more about your friends book after you've finished reading it. Why don't you give me your number and I'll give you a call when I get back from Memphis?

Her: Sure! It's ###-###-####. Let me get your number too.
(i'm in a rush, so i hand her my business card)
Me: Ok, take care and enjoy your holiday

Now, not like this was a big accomplishment as far as getting a hot girl goes. But as far as the way I played the situation, I believe it was text book. Perfect.

Some of you guys are like, "Whipty doo. he got a number from a fat chick". But I see it as, I actually applied the stuff I've read on here. I wasn't afraid. I was bold and knew what I was going after. Baby steps. I'm on my way.

Constructive critisism is always wanted. Thanks

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what some guys on this board think in terms of success...its all u.
Hey, u still number closed...thats what counts so far ;-)
Getting used to asking def helps.

Me: Thanks sweetie
Her: No problem papi
We got a feisty latina in our hands? haha.
You're doing good so far...i await the next few days' progress.

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
question for kdnash82......on that date with your neighbor.....did you pay for her skates and socks?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuezNozet said:
question for kdnash82......on that date with your neighbor.....did you pay for her skates and socks?
yes, i paid for both her socks and skates.... let me guess, you believe i played myself? i always figured that the person who asked for the date should pay. what are you getting at?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boot Camp Week 2 Day Unknown:

Basically, I kind of put this off for a while. I should be on week 4 by now. I took a break off from updating. I know, "but you just started". I went home for the holidays, and didn't go out the entire time I was there. (almost literally)

Anyway, went out last night. My mentality when I go out is just to have fun. I don't worry about hooking up with anyone, or getting any phone numbers. I purely concentrate on having fun. I believe that when having fun, those other things will follow. People like to be around other people who are having fun.

One of my homeboy's knows this group of girls, and one of them was having a little birthday get together. I've hung out with them before. Basically, long story very very short. These girls are notorious for getting guys to buy them drinks all night.

Initially, I see one of the girls they're with on the dance floor with some dude. Turns out the guy is a part of the group too. Me and my homeboy are talking wondering if they're together. He's smacking the other girls in the group on the butt, so I'm thinking no. Start up a conversation with him.

Me: Wussup dawg, since we're all gonna be hanging out together tonight, I might as well introduce myself. I'm (name)
Him: I'm (name)
Me: How you know these two?
Him: I met them through friend of mine a while back.
Me: Oh yeah, me too, you live here?
Him: No, I live in Sweeden.
Me: Oh yeah, what the hell do you do over there?
Him: I'm an engineer
Me: Oh yeah, me too, what company?
Him: so and so
Me: Alright then, I work for so and so. Did you bring your girl from Sweeden or does she live here?
Him: Oh that's not my girl. It's my homeboy's girl, I'm just chillen with her tonight.
Me: hmmm... (thinking, sure you're just chillen) alright, well breathe easy dawg.

Basically, my goal was to find out who she was, without having to ask her. Now, this part should probably be in the tip section, but guys should always carry a camera to the club with them. This is the best pick up ever. Basically, I applied the "get them to do you a favor" thing to open this chick. Since I had my camera, I asked if she would take a picture of me and my friend. After she took the picture, I thanked her, and gave her a hug (instant kino from jump). Then, I asked my friend to take a picture of me and the group (making sure I was near the girl so I could put my hand on her waist).

Later, she's on the phone texting. So the convo goes like this.
Me: You have got to be kidding me. Here we are at the club, you're with a group of interesting people, and you're texting your boyfriend.
Her: No, I'm not. I'm texting my friend, see. (shows me her phone and it's a female name she's texting)
Me: Well, I'm here right now, and you don't know me, so you should get to know me and stop talking to people you already know.

At this point she looks at me. I flash a small smile and she closes the phone. At this point, I'm in shock and I have no idea what to say next.

Me: So what's your name

She pulls me down and yells a name into my ear. I can't hear her. So she breaks out the phone again and types her name into the phone.

HB8

I pull out my phone and type my name into my phone.

kdnash82

She throws her hand out and shakes mine.

Me: I can see that you're asian, but I can put my finger on which nationality. Don't tell me though. I wanna try to guess. You're a little on the dark side, so I would say thai or cambodian, but you don't have their eyes, i would say chinese, but i don't think there are too many blends of chinese and thais.

She's smiling so I can see I'm on the right track, which is amazing, because I was actually bsing.

Her: So what's your guess.
Me: I'm not done yet. You have an accent, and I have no idea where it's from. Alright, I'm gonna go with Cambodian and something. Maybe Vietnamese?

her eyes turn round
Me: I'm right huh!?
Her: OMG, I can't believe you guess it.
Me: Stop lying!
Her: I'm serious. I just got back from Cambodia a week ago visiting my great grandmother.

I give her a high five. At this point, the guy that was suppose to be her boyfriends friend came back around. Started up a conversation on the other side of her. I'm pretty much like, "this dude is gonna hate on me as much as possible because he's trying to get at her too... whatever, other ladies in the club"

Me: Yanno what, it was kinda cool talking with you, I'll catch up with you later alright

She gives me a little hug and says OK

I go to the dance floor, but not out of her sight, and see a girl dancing with some guy. Everytime she turns around, she looks in my direction. So the next time she spins and takes a look, I give her a smile and a little wave. She smiles back and waves. The guy she's with leaves and she's still there dancing. So I walk up behind her and tap her on her left shoulder. As she spins to the left, I jump to her right, so she still can't see me. She spins again, and there I am. She gives me a playful slap on the arm.

Me: Hey hey hey, you might put a wrinkle in my jacket doing that
Her: Oh, I'm sorry, and rubs my arm.
Me: So wussup, what's your name
Her: I'm HB7
Me: Wussup HB7, I'm kdnash
Her: nice to meet you
Me: likewise...

after the song is over, I thank her for the dance and excuse myself. at the sametime, i notice the guy she was dancing with earlier was watching us the whole time waiting.

I go back to the original group, and we take some more pictures. I'm really trying to close on this girl, but everytime I start building up some rapport with her, this dude comes back around. Then the girl I was dancing with comes to our group and starts hugging all the girls. I go over to the guy she was with and introduce myself and we talk for a bit.

Me: well, they're over there acting like they're good friends, so I figure I'd make some friends too. Let me get your number and I'll hit you up the next time we're out.

We exchange numbers and see that the girl he was with go outside with another girl. So I head out there too. The two girls are talking in japanese, and i speak a little, so I jump in and the HB7 is shocked. I tell her that I use to live in Okinawa. The girl jumps in and says something in japanese and I hear navy.

Me: I'm not in no damn navy.
Her: Oh.... my bad marine corps
Me: I ain't in no damn marine corps either...

I whip out my business card and show her.

Her: How come you never gave me this before
Me: I'm not giving it to you now, I'm just showing you
Her: I'm keeping it.
Me: No you're not

She takes it and puts it in her bra.

Me: Don't think I won't go in there and get it
Her: Noooo.. just let me have it... pleaseeeeee
Me: Alright, but only because you begged me.
HB7: What about me, I want one too
Me: Your man out there, I can't be sitting here giving you my information with your man out there.
HB7: He's not my man, he's just a friend. What's wrong with just having friends
Me: You know what... you're absolutely right. That's what I'm all about when I go out. So... you wanna be my friend
HB7: Yeah... so can I please have your business card
Me: Well, that depends on if you're gonna call the number on the card
HB7: I wouldn't ask for it if i didn't plan on calling the number

I give her the card. She sits there looking at it, and starts asking me all kinds of questions about my job.

Me: The card is fake. I'm really a stripper
HB7: No you're not, tell me what you do.
Me: Well what does the card say?
HB7: blah blah blah
Me: So what do you think I do?
HB7: blah blah blah
Me: Close... I do blah blah blah
HB7: So you must be really smart then
Me: Yeah girl... I'm a f*#&ing genius!!!
HB7: *laughs* how old are you?
Me: How old do I look?
HB7: 25... 26... 27... 28... 29...
Me: You're going the wrong way
HB7: 24
Me: yep
HB7: you're too young!!
Me: *shrug* if you say so... give me back my card
HB7: noooooo..
Me: whatever... welp.. it was ok talking to yall, but there is a club i need to get back to.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now my homeboy comes to me and is like one of the girls we were there with is mad at me.

Homeboy: ole girl mad at you dawg
Me: For what?
homeboy: she said you won't give her your number or buy her a drink
Me: *laughing* of course i won't buy her a drink. it's not her birthday. i bought a so and so a drink because it's her birthday, and that'll be the only drink she gets out of me. if she wanted my number she should have just said something
homeboy: well, this is what she said. "we're all friends and we hang out sometimes, so he should give me his number so i can call him to come out with us"
Me: alright then.

i go over to the group and take some more pictures.

mad girl: you better make sure you send me those pictures
me: and if i don't, you're gonna do what?
mad girl: i'm for real.. i really want you to send me the pictures.
me: i know you're for real, but 2 things. first you need to ask nicely. second, you need to give me an email address so i can send it to you.
mad girl: will you send the pictures to me pleaseeee
Me: of course... well, i've been drinking, and i just got this phone, so i'm not gonna sit here and try to figure it out, so just give me your phone number and i'll get your email later.
mad girl: it's blah blah blah
Me: alright cool... got you
mad girl: wait... you're not gonna call me so i have your number too?
Me: you'll get it when i call you for your email address
mad girl: see.. i know you're not gonna even call.. you don't wanna talk to me..
Me: i'm talking to you now... you know what... you're buggin right now.. just chill... come on.. lets go dance.

we dance... after the dance, we head back to the group. she's walking in front and i call her phone. she answers.

Her: hello?
Me: damn girl.. you got a nice a**
Her: who is this?
Me: turn around

she turns.. comes over and slaps me on the arm.

Her: you punk.. i'm mad at you
Me: alright... stop talking to me then (i walk away)

by the end of the night, we had made up. hugged everyone good night. still never got the first girls number. dude stayed on her shoulder the rest of the night. i'm sure we'll run into eachother again. that's what parties are for.

Now, after all that is said and done, it seems like I made a lot of head room tonight right? WRONG!! There were too many other girls in that club, and I didn't approach one. Just groups and groups of girls. I could have approached them all and been rejected and felt good about the fact that I approached. Now I feel like crap because I didn't approach. It sucks. My problem is, I'm afraid. I'm still afraid to step out of my element. It was easy to talk to girl #1 and #3 because, they was apart of our group. It was easy to talk to girl #2 because she made eye contact more than once. I just can't bring myself to approach girls that don't show me any interest. So, the next time I'm out, my goal will be to approach every single girl in the club. No matter what.

The simple fact of approaching is the only thing I need to work on. I pretty good with conversation. I got the damn C&F thing down pretty good. I also have a problem with getting past b***h shields. So that's what I plan on working on the next time I go out. Approach every single girl and figure out ways to get past those shields. Thanks for reading.

farhadr227

Reaction score
What you are doing here is so illustrative and inspiring. so keep it up man. I believe these posts, if continued till week 8 day 7, are worth to be included in the bible section. don't give it up. its much better than the majorty of posts out there. and one more thing. many people here don't even know your thread exists. infact maybe less than 20 people are aware of it. I suggest instead of updating this thread, you make a new thread each time you wanna post and name its subject as something like "DJBoot Camp Week 2, Day 3"... believe me you are helping many people as well as yourself. cuz I know sitting there and thinking what to write about your progress is actually helping you get a clearer undrestanding of how you're doing.
think about the idea of a new thread per report. YOUR POSTS are worth it.