DJ Boot Camp: 'All Out' 2006

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome guys. 2 for this weekend, HB9 and HB8. Should be good.

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i've been busy with school and stuff, but its cool i've set up several mini dates and gone on 4 of them already. having lots of fun hope you guys are too

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6

Week 6 advances on what we did last week. Keep it together guys.

Exercises consist of:
  • Set up a second date
  • Kiss Close
  • Practice the new methods learned
  • Get more numbers

Still Goin':
  • SjChris 17
  • Mctwist4 18
  • Six Foot AZN 16
  • KillaJaffeJo 17
  • John/Soniq 17
  • Piltad 18
  • MasterF 18
  • HardRockFan 17
  • VegasGuy/Shane 16
  • Subjective 16
  • Resilent 25
  • PocketGnome 16
  • Mez 24
  • Black Accord 19
  • HeartBreakKid
Quitters:
  • 42-colrath 16
  • Locster 17
  • Brodiev 16
  • arodinpinstripes 17
  • Jookins 17
  • hck332 19
  • Zeoh 16
  • Sasha 16
  • Bread and Circus 15
  • DrDiesel07 16
  • English_Bloke 16
  • Taviii 19
  • Ethno 22
  • Bling 15
*I understand that no one wants to be considered a quitter, but if you did not complete the exercises and/or did not post your progress the consequence is your name being on this list, do not complain!!!*

Week Six will end on monday, May the 22nd

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBYellowNote

Funny situation I have at the moment. My work contract ended Friday, so my department went out to happy hour at an awesome new brazillian bar. A co-worker decides to tell me after two mixed drinks that a co-worker has had a thing for me for the last two months, but didn't tell me about it!

So... today I stop by the office to pick up some things I left at the office. She was out, so I couldn't time-bounce her to lunch. My boss opted for a leave behind note since she was in and out of her cubicle. A simple paragraph of my situation and I left my phone #.

If she was really into me, I'll get a call back this week. I'll see how it goes. I may call next week once if she doesn't call me, then chalk it up. In any case, I should have more success than a cold approach here.

With everything in life you got to take a risk and a leap of faith.

Also, started my big 300 approach project today. It's going to take till the end of summer. So no rush... but should see some #s and day2s.

Keep sarging guys! :woo:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#closed HBChiropractor

Woot. First day game #close ever.

I approached this girl working a tent at a street festival. She had been the hottest woman near my age I've seen all day. Played ****y comedy on her for a bit with some nice body language. Finally bounced to rejoin friends. As I was leaving a hour later I saw her still standing at her tent. I turned my head to see if she was watching me pass. She did and was smiling big, so I told my buddy f* it... I'm going to #close her.. I may never see her again - and had to try for the experience. I had visceral fear re-approaching, but my buddy said she smiled big at me, so I was solid for close - especially after approaching her before. Don't know if she was sincere in the interest since she was on the job, but we'll see what happens when phone game comes this week.

Closed with: "I really enjoyed talking to you earlier. I have to leave now with my friends, but I want to get your phone # "

It's so awesome to see the improvement. The best advice I can give any newbie here is practice, practice, practice! Get out in the field and learn to deal with rejection and approach anxiety. And who cares if people are watching you #close infront of them! Heck, #close her mom if she's shopping with her mom, HAHA.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, week's almost over and no FRs. Unfortunately neither do I. I didn't even notice that the new week was posted until yesterday. lol

Looks like we're all quitters. lol

killajaffejo

Reaction score
i've been slacking. i have done anything all last week. im gunna get back in though.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What week are we on anyways? :whistle:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if mctwist was going to finalize in some after thoughts of this bootcamp that is unofficially over, but I will say a few closing thoughts:

I initially thought this was going to be incredibly hard to pull off and I'd fail after week two. Well... I made it through week six! I was amazed at the results. Here is what I personally experienced:
  • Approach anxiety easier to handle
  • Could hold longer eye contact (used to be submissive)
  • Became a social butterfly (hate that term though)
  • Chat up dudes, so my pick-up skills aren't overtly obvious
  • First two k-closes with random HBs I just met!
  • 1st successful day-game #close after re-approach
  • Became the pursued and not the pursuer
  • EX LJBF from 6 years ago now chasing me
  • Dealt with ex-LDR oneitis once and for all (closure mailed letter)
  • Got more #closes than my entire college experience...
  • Got sharper at phone game strategy (however no day2s...)
  • Learned a ton about KINO, SOIs, #closing, phone game.
Over all I feel an ambundance of self-esteem and am finally focusing myself on others for the first time in my life, whereas I would be 90/10 in all previous AFC interactions. I find life and individuals fascinating and am genuinely interested more in others. People enjoy being around me and I'm never bored on the weekends as there are always opportunities to go out on the town to be social.

I hope this bootcamp has been helpful and everyone else experienced growth as well. Best of luck to your brightful young futures. I didn't instantly become a DJ over night, but I discovered more about myself and learning stronger attraction and social skills. I'll be around the forum working on my approach journal if you guys want to keep in touch. :D

Resilient