Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp: 'All Out' 2006

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is guys, the start of a new beggining. I really wish everyone the best. Quitting is only hurting yourself. I know you all plan on changing into a better you, which is what the bootcamp is designed for. Remember that, when the going gets ruff and you feel like giving up. It's a matter of pride guys, DON'T QUIT!
Boot Camp Download

Week 1

Week one might be a wake up call for some of you. Do exactly as the boot camp says. Do not skip ANYTHING.

Exercises Consist of:
  1. Establishing eye contact
  2. 50 "Hi's" to strangers

Still Goin':

• Mctwist4 18
  • 42-colrath 16
  • English_Bloke 16
  • Six Foot AZN 16
  • Bling 15
  • Ethno 22
  • KillaJaffeJo 17
  • SjChris 17
  • John/Soniq 17
  • Kash 16
  • Piltad 18
  • Sasha 16
  • MasterF 18
  • Taviii 19
  • HardRockFan 17
  • Locster 17
  • Brodiev 16
  • arodinpinstripes 17
  • VegasGuy/Shane 16
  • Jookins 17
  • Subjective 16
  • Resilent 25
  • hck332 19
  • PocketGnome 16
  • Zeoh 16
  • Keggar 16
  • English
  • DrDiesel07 16
  • Bread and Circus 15
  • Black Accord 19
  • Mez 24

Quiters:

• None

You must post your progress at least once every week, or you are considered a quitter. Week 1 ends on Monday, April the 3rd. Entries have been closed.

Last edited:

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs, get ready to roll out

Yeah! Let's get this started.

DrDiesel07

Don Juan
Reaction score
quick note the link doesnt work...i think you mixed up the link title and link address...anyway

LET'S GET BUSY MAKING EYE CONTACT AND SAYING HI

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The list of screen names has been sent out to everyone. If you did not recieve it then you need to PM me.

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! This looks like a real cool bootcamp! I've been away doing an NLP seminar in Atlanta,GA and I had no idea that this was taking place. Can I get in? If not would it be ok if I still post my bootcamp results in this thread. I'm at the same exact point in the bootcamp as you are.

"Fortune favors the Bold."

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope everyones first day is going well. Most people are still probably reading. This boot camp is built on a backbone of 30 people! I am so inspired by that. Let's get this **** done guys.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody know a program that will alow AIM to intereact with MSN simultaneously?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I also say hi to moms at CCD? I'll see a bunch of them. I will make it harder though, only say hi to the hott ones.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody, feel free to contact me on AIM anytime to chat about anything from girls to the camp to whatever's on your mind. I'm a pretty friendly guy. :D

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiration!

I've decided to get a tattoo at the end of the bootcamp. To mark the transformation.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethnomethodologist said:
Anybody know a program that will alow AIM to intereact with MSN simultaneously?
with trillian you can sign onto an msn and aim account both at the same time but you need to sign up for an aim account to do that. I might actually do this just to keep in contact with everyone.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Can I also say hi to moms at CCD? I'll see a bunch of them. I will make it harder though, only say hi to the hott ones.
crit care right... You can go right ahead... just remember that it is part of your career, so no matter how hot, it doesn't count because they will see it as nothing beyond you doing your job. I don't go hitting on nurses and security women as part of my job, oh wait, I tease them a lot, but they don't count towards increasing anything. It's artificial confidence.

They gotta be strangers to be worth any points, go for 10's on the street, girls you don't even know...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subjective said:
When you say "post your progress" what exactly do you mean?
For instance, "I said hi to 30 strangers at the mall today. A lot of them were pretty hot. I tried to hold eye contact, but I still need some practice. I should be finished within the next few days." Along those lines man. Just post what you've done so far, and anything else you want to get out.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Well another thing - this link doesn't make any sense and what's your AIM/MSN, Mctwist?

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
First Day, Week One Results
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's been a crappy day for this. I was in no mood today, it was completely uneventful. However I stared at dozens of girls in the eye today in the cafeteria, completely randomly (obviously the good looking ones though). I think I need to find the right amount of time to stare though - they might think I am some kind of stalker. lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Good note though - I combined both exercises and almost got a number close but I choked up... oh well, at least that's not what we are practicing yet. :)

How has everyone else's day gone by so far? Hopefully more eventful than mine.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This week is going to be hard to find many people, but I won't find it hard to say hi to people.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there has been some confusion with getting started so let me help those of you out. The boot camp is written in adobe reader format. In order to begin the boot camp you must first download adobe reader here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html . And then click the link in the first post. If you have anymore trouble, just pm me.