Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delete that Facebook.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rid of it because it's a waste of time. Sure I can reconnect with old friends but.. who cares? There's a reason they're old friends and not current friends.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These social networking sites have killed pickup. Women are going out to the bars with more guy friends than ever; walking around with their face buried in their phone, updating their status every 10 minutes for additional attention. Facebook has turned regular everyday girls into wannabe socialites who think they're gonna be the next Kim Kardashian.
True although I wouldn't say it has killed pickup I would say it has made it HARDER.

Not only did it make it harder but it has lowered the quality of our women.

If our women weren't bad enough due to feminist brainwashing in our society now you can add wannabe socialites to that list like you mentioned which is having a very negative effect on their attitude.

So not only is the game becoming harder because of facebook but the attitude of the women is becoming worse because of it. We are battling harder for women that are becoming less and less worth it.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worse gets worse. Idk about you guys but in my country people have become so obssessed to the point that most fail at showing basic communication skills.

Recently I saw this pretty girl and flashed a smile at her, she looked like she never ever seen anyone smile at her in public before.

Once in the lift I saw this dude and said hi. He looked down immediately and awkward silence ensued in the lift.

In both cases, both were holding a phone and guess what they were doing. Facebook.

Gosh, I seriously think all this social networking mumbo jumbo has ironically made us less sociable in reality.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting rid of mine today after I download all the pictures, I see no point in having one anymore.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had one and I cant be happier. Like someone said, when they ask you for FB I say I dont have one and they give the you number.

FB is a cancer, and on its way to becoming a huge monopoly. The music service Spotify, which is considered one of the better ones requires you to sign in via FB and wont let you start an account without a FB account; that's pure BS and the first step to FB controlling almost every aspect of our web use and interaction.

FU/FB

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not in love with Facebook...but I'm not willing to delete it just because I think it's hurting my chances with women. For me it's a matter of priorities - if I delete because I think it's holding back my game, that's not fair to the many friends and family I have all across the country who appreciate being able to get in touch with me through the site.

xs_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont go as far as deleting it.. it does have positives.
Just don't waste your time on it. I've haven't touched my profile in 4 years, I don't give a $h!t. ppl still add me on occasion, or invite to parties etc.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you're addicted to facebook and you want to find other, more productive things to do, then go ahead and delete it. It's still the single most connective social networking site, and it's great for making friends, or even dating girls if you know how to stand out.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I proudly dumped one large smelly turd on my Fcebook account some 6 or 7 months ago. I miss it NOT ONE IOTA.
Facebook is GAY.

thebrownman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't delete mine. Ever since I started practicing game(cuz I still suck compared to some DJ's here) I've sexed up a few girls that LJBF'd me in HS. Man was it sweet victory. I do hate that people cry and put their private information there and then complain about it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
I proudly dumped one large smelly turd on my Fcebook account some 6 or 7 months ago. I miss it NOT ONE IOTA.
Facebook is GAY.
I believe the politically correct term is "flaming homo gay".

thebrownman said:
I wouldn't delete mine. Ever since I started practicing game(cuz I still suck compared to some DJ's here) I've sexed up a few girls that LJBF'd me in HS. Man was it sweet victory. I do hate that people cry and put their private information there and then complain about it.
Good for you and how long did it take you? How much time did you waste on Facebook in order to get a couple of lays? Months?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just deactivated mine today. Fvck it dude.. I feel like it gives me a mysterious factor if anything.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the problem is this:

facebook is just a fake reality. i mean. the amount of times i have added someone and tired to to talk to them and they don't even talk to me is like 1000 times. so i just delete them. i have about 75~ people on there who i talk too. most are family and close friends.

it's so easy to add people on Facebook everyone dose it too boost there numbers. i did it as a social thing to see what everyone was up too. now i do it to see how my long distance friends have been up too.

from a dating stand point. i wouldn't add anyone i was dating on there.. cos it would KILL our relationship right out the water. only a LTR over 6 months would get facebook. and she would have to suck it pretty good to get it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Don Juans should place themselves above Facebook.

The whole experience is very immature and too "highschool". It is just a way to feel socially accepted. "Everyone is doing it so I should too." All the guys who say they have an account but never use it - why bother? Just get rid of it, if it is serving you no other purpose than to be part of the "group".

Picture in your mind the Don Juan you are aspiring to be. The guy who has ALL his shyt together. The guy who has women lining up when he's around and dreaming about him when he's not. The guy who has all the options in the world. This guy is cool, fun and awesome. His life is full of amazing experiences and he can date women any time he wants.

Do you think guys like this are wasting their lives looking at Facebook? No way ! There is not enough time and too many other great things to be doing. While you are d!cking aorund on Facebook these guys are out there dating and fvcking hot women or doing things far more interesting.

Next time a chick asks you if you are on Facebook, roll your eyes, chuckle and shake your head no. Amused mastery. Treat her as if she's an immature child and you are way too cool for silly stuff like Facebook.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my Facebook profile 1 year ago and I am glad I did.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, they don't let you delete it completely, just deactivate it. It's technically still "there."

I deleted mine anyway because I realized the 5-10 people I was talking to regularly on there, I can find other ways of getting in touch with them.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you can completely delete your profile. I also realized that deactivating doesn't delete your profile, but hides it. The only way I could figure out how to delete my profile was by doing a google search and looking up the instructions online. Once you delete your profile it actually takes 14 days before Facebook will permanently delete your information.

I had been debating deleting my profile for the past several months. I finally got rid of it a few days ago.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
It's so pathetic when I'm on campus and I see a dude or a girl walking around looking at facebook or some other stupid robot thing on their phone rather than recognizing their actual life that is passing them by each second they waste on there. It's like they're completely disengaged from real life.
its been my observation as well on campus..they will have their stupid headphones on and heads facing downward on the phone screen

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women I meet now almost have to qualify me on facebook before getting to know me better.

Before facebook, they'd have to ask their friends about Mr. X to see what kind of guy he is.

Now, they ask your facebook then troll your facebook for a week seeing if youre cool or weird.

I stopped using facebook in 2007. Now, some of the women I meet are kinda weirded out by a guy that doesn't have/use facebook. I still have my account but probably logged into it 5 times in the last 4 years.

Its pretty sad where girls need to see your facebook before dating you.