Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defensiveend96 JOURNAL

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely failed the listening test when she told you she was going on vacation and you asked her to do something when she already said she was going to be away, which left her to probably wonder if you listened in the first place. Listen better and it will go a long way.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I realize I screwed up on that but at the time I thought she might not be leaving right away so she might be able to hang out. Thanks for your advice.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I have been doing this journal for 2 months now. Time flies when you are having fun. Some updates from the past few days:
-Taylors getting her new phone tonight so I will grab her number tomorrow
-Might ask if she wants to hang out tomorrow or I might text her on the weekend not sure yet
-I have gotten back into weight lifting at the gym. Its going pretty good. Also did some cardio at the gym and played hockey with friends.
-Hanging out with friends and playing sports is something that I want to do more often now. Especially on the weekends because those are pretty dull and boring for me.
-I've also realized that I am a natural flirt with women which is good
-One major thing that I am extremely proud of is how much I have improved in talking to girls. Before I started this journal I was always very nervous around girls, especially ones I don't really know. But now I am approaching girls at lockers and around school, starting convos with no problems or nervousness. Also last year I was very nervous before I talked to girls I liked and I never really said anything to them. Now I talk to them everyday. I am very amazed at how much I have improved in 2 months.

But as always I can still improve. I want to get better at guitar and I want to get a lot stronger for football. The main thing I NEED to improve on is my grades. I have gotten some of my marks back and they are very bad. I have to work harder.

Well that's pretty much it for now. I guess I will end this by listing my goals for tomorrow:
-Get Taylors number
-Have a good convo with her
-Go to the gym and either lift or play sports
-Work hard in class

Alright that's all for now. Its been a great 2 months and I want to thank everyone who has helped me so far.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was pretty good. Worked hard in class and I finished a major project which I am proud of. Also got some of my marks back. Some are good and some aren't god at all. I can improve most of them though which is good.
Didn't see Taylor today but my friend did and he asked her what she thought of me. She said "He's fine, I guess". She doesn't really know my friend that asked her that but I am still curious. What does she mean by "He's fine, I guess"? did she just say that or did it actually mean something?

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro you need to stop worrying about taylor. This situation has happen to me more than once. You focus on just one girl, prob because your already confortable talking to her. You dismiss any other opportunities and you escalate very slowly. Im no pro but from experience I can tell you it wont go anywhere. Youl then wonder, why did she showed all those ioi, if she wasnt interested? She was, but you were to slow.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been reiterated over and over. Your biggest regrets are the chances you didn't take.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Past few days have been pretty good. Mostly normal stuff. Talked to lots of girls, worked hard in class, lifted weights. One strange thing I have noticed and would like some help with is that recently I don't feel the same after talking to Taylor. Back when I first started talking to her I felt awesome and I was so happy but now it just seems different. I'm not as happy when talking to her and I just don't feel that same sense of accomplishment after having a good convo with her. She's always very happy and smiling and laughing when we talk and she's always having fun but I just don't feel the same. Don't get me wrong, I love talking with her. But I have found that I need to force myself to smile and laugh when talking to her. I still like her a lot and she likes me but I don't understand why I am like this. I am going to ask her if she wants to hang out again on the weekend tomorrow and I will see how it goes. I could use some help understanding this though.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
One strange thing I have noticed and would like some help with is that recently I don't feel the same after talking to Taylor.
I think this feeling is a result of your lack of escalation towards Taylor. Other posters have identified this issue too. My hunch is you are becoming tired of talking to Taylor and not progressing in the way you want it to.

You have to start escalating more. It is a now or never situation. You have her number, call/text and set up that casual hangout you could not do earlier because of her trip. If she says she is busy, try to reschedule. If you get denied again, then you know where you stand with her and so it will be time to move on.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates:
-I had some personal problems with stuff that I dont want to get into which caused me to miss all the days of school since I last posted. Came back today.
-I busted my phone pretty bad but I got a spare one. Got Taylors number on it.
-Today I talked to Taylor a lot and kino her a lot too. She's still interested. I am gonna set up a date with her over the winter break.
-HB Hannah seems interested in me too. Shes my plan B
-Another girl, HB Lexi, seems really interested too. She is a lot of fun but she is kind of hot and cold.
- I have noticed how much I have improved socially. Last year I was a bit of an introvert but now I talk to everyone. Its great and I have tons of friends all around school.
-I am getting back into guitar now. I will have a lot of time now that I am on break.
-I am also going to get a lot bigger for next football season. It starts in March so I am not sure how much I can gain.
- On a side note I could use some advice on texting girls. Taylors number is the first girls number I have gotten so I am not experienced. I texted her today just to see if my phone was working alright but she didnt text back. I am planning on texting her again in 3 days or so to set up a date.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, tbh we both havent improved much. Not discouraging you but that's the truth. We could have improved a lot but I think both of us are just straying Semi-Don Juans. Or do you already have a goal?

BlackAnkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm a fellow Defensive End as well. Do you have any college offers or are you planning on trying to play football at the BCS level?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetBetter said:
Dude, tbh we both havent improved much. Not discouraging you but that's the truth. We could have improved a lot but I think both of us are just straying Semi-Don Juans. Or do you already have a goal?
I think we both have improved. I have a few girls interested in me which never would have happened at the start of the year and you are doing well in your drawing and dance stuff. We can still improve a massive ammount though and that is what being a DJ is about. We are becoming better men.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackAnkle said:
Hey man I'm a fellow Defensive End as well. Do you have any college offers or are you planning on trying to play football at the BCS level?
Hey its great that you play defensive end. Its the best position! I dont have any college offers yet but that is what next season is for and that is why I am going to train my ass off to get a starting spot. It would be great to play at the BCS level but I am not sure yet. How about you?

BlackAnkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
Hey its great that you play defensive end. Its the best position! I dont have any college offers yet but that is what next season is for and that is why I am going to train my ass off to get a starting spot. It would be great to play at the BCS level but I am not sure yet. How about you?
I am offered by Florida State, Duke, and Akron only. I'm really trying to get Stanford to offer me. But yeah, it's an awesome spot. keep grinding and I'm looking forward to reading about your journey into a better life. Will keep up
Cheers
Blackankle

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackAnkle said:
I am offered by Florida State, Duke, and Akron only. I'm really trying to get Stanford to offer me. But yeah, it's an awesome spot. keep grinding and I'm looking forward to reading about your journey into a better life. Will keep up
Cheers
Blackankle
Wow Florida State! You could meet Jamies Winston! Stanford is pretty great too. I'd love to go to North Carolina or Arkansas.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez I have been away for a while. Updates updates updates
-Last few weeks I have been focusing all on me. Lifting like a mad man every day
-Started reading a lot more. It helps me sleep.
-Girls are more attracted to me. Girls I don't even know are staring at me and talking to me. Its cool.
-I am planning on asking a girl to the upcoming valentines dance. I want to think of a cool and funny way of asking. So far I have come up with:
Me: Hey do you have a date to the dance yet?
Her: No
Me: Well, I can fix that ;)
Suggestions and other funny/****y ways to ask are definitely appreciated. Also I will post about this strange situation thats going on with one girl that I know but I have to go right now. I will probably post it later today or tomorrow.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
Jeez I have been away for a while. Updates updates updates
-Last few weeks I have been focusing all on me. Lifting like a mad man every day
-Started reading a lot more. It helps me sleep.
-Girls are more attracted to me. Girls I don't even know are staring at me and talking to me. Its cool.
-I am planning on asking a girl to the upcoming valentines dance. I want to think of a cool and funny way of asking. So far I have come up with:
Me: Hey do you have a date to the dance yet?
Her: No
Me: Well, I can fix that ;)
Suggestions and other funny/****y ways to ask are definitely appreciated. Also I will post about this strange situation thats going on with one girl that I know but I have to go right now. I will probably post it later today or tomorrow.
First of all thank you for not mentioning Taylor.

Working out everyday is a bad idea. It's called over training. The most results come from 2-3 full body workouts a week. It's scientific.

Reading more is a good idea.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jack Wealthy for the advice. BTW I didn't mention her because I haven't seen her in like 2 months or so. Also I am working out 3 times now. I started reading again. Also I am starting to notice results from weight training and the girls around school are noticing too ;)

Alright time for some updates. I met this awesome awesome girl,Crystal. We hit it off right away. I like her a lot and she has shown many signs of liking me. She also has a lot of the same interests as me. We talk a lot and have a lot of fun together. We work together in class and we walk to the next classes together. I see her hanging around my locker a lot too just so she can catch a glimpse of me. She is probably the best girl I'm gonna find in high school. But I have a big problem. I am too nervous to ask her out. I know that she likes me but whenever I want to ask her out I get too nervous. It would suck if she said no. And I am not sure what to ask her out to do. I was thinking going to an ice cream or coffee place at lunch but that might be boring. And if I ask her to hang out after school I am not sure what we would do. I know I sound like a total AFC but I really don't want to mess up with this girl.