Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defensiveend96 JOURNAL

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
The past few days haven't been very good. I don't know why but I think Taylor tried to avoid me yesterday. I noticed her at her locker so I went over to talk to her and then her friend came out of nowhere and she left with her and looked back at me. She took a really long way out of the school just to avoid me. Also when I walked past her in class she went out of her way just to avoid me and not brush me when I walked by. I am feeling really down about this and I am also really pissed off at myself for not getting her number. I was too nervous to ask because I kept overthinking and imagining that she would tell everyone that I asked and then it would be really awkward around her during class and I also kept thinking she was going to say no. I am in a terrible mood because of this. I really need some help because I am thinking of just giving up on this girl because I don't think anything is going to happen between us but then I think that I really want her and I think of all the IOI she has given me.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get the big deal about the number. Youll just get it and overthink your texts anyway. This isnt a linear process. Just ask her out if it's such a big deal. Whatever it is you end up doing, make sure you do it! Now!

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man. In the past couple days I have thought about this a lot and realized that the number of times it seemed like she was into me far outweigh the number of times she didn't. So on Monday I am going to make a move. I don't give a f*ck about the outcome anymore. I'm tired of wasting time when she clearly likes me.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow the past couple days have been great. I went for the number close with Taylor. She said that her phone doesn't work but she is getting a new phone in a couple of weeks so I can have her number then. Also, I said that we should work together on a big project we just got and she agreed. Its a pretty big improvement because she used to think I wasn't very smart. She is showing a ton of signs of liking me and it just feels great when I talk to her. She doesn't stop smiling when I talk and when I was helping her with work she kept touching my hand. I am planning on asking her to my schools Halloween dance but I am not so sure because when I asked her what she is doing on Halloween she told me she doesn't celebrate Halloween because of her religion. Ultimately, I still feel great about this and I will keep you posted.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you wanna go to the dance if shes not with you? If not, then just ask her out for Halloween. She'll be alone while everyone's having fun anyway.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might go to the dance but it depends when my football game ends. Also I could ask her if she wants to get together and study for the big science test that's coming up. The problem is that she isn't coming to school tomorrow because it is Halloween and she wasn't at school today so I wont have many chances to talk to her.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was good. I haven't seen Taylor at school the past couple days but she came back today. We had to watch some boring ass movie in class so I couldn't talk to her but I caught her looking at me a lot so I smiled and she smiled back. I would have liked to talk to her but I didn't have a chance. HB Hannah has been showing some interest in me also. I make her laugh a lot in class and I catch her looking some times. Her and Taylor are the only girls I would want an LTR with. I have noticed that there is so few quality girls in high school. Most are either ugly or slutty or have a bad personality. It kinda sucks because that means I don't have many options

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna stale out. Reactive interactions dont work bro. Gotta take action on that.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man I realize I should have token action but I honestly didn't have a chance to talk to her. Also, on Monday I am planning to ask her if she wants to play some hockey with me because she told me she likes hockey and 2 of my friends live near her so we could play against them. Do you think this is a good idea or should I ask her to do something more private with me?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I haven't updated this in a while. Been busy. Some updates since I last posted:
-Taylor is growing more attracted to me by the day. Every time I say hi to her she does the nervous smile and look down and quietly says hi back. I notice her staring at me a lot and trying to get my attention. We usually walk with each other to the next class and we sometimes meet up at her locker and I walk her out of school. We always have great conversations and she never stops smiling when we talk. She is really fun to talk to and be around. I think she is one of the only quality girls in my school and she is definitely girlfriend material. Her friends seem a lot cooler around me too which is good. I asked her if she wanted to play some hockey tomorrow and she said yes so that should be fun.

- Sadly football is over. I am going to concentrate on getting stronger for next season now.

-Lately I have been working a lot harder in school, hopefully it shows on the report card

that's pretty much it. I'll keep you posted with what happens tomorrow.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This journal seems to be about Taylor only. Every single reply has Taylor in it. Just saying.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I know its a bit oneitis but like I've said before there are barely any girls in my school that are quality, relationship material. Some guys might just want a girl for a quick f*ck and go but I want a girl that I can have a LTR with and that has a great personality and isn't a slut. Of course I also want to bang girls but I am not the type for a ONS. And I've read your journal and I don't see many girls going after you. Just saying.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetBetter said:
This journal seems to be about Taylor only. Every single reply has Taylor in it. Just saying.
That's not a problem at all. We need to stop framing everything as oneitis and more of 'liking' a girl. There's a difference.

The problem, however, is the he's not taking action on it. Don't be scared! She's not gonna lead ya. Ask her out already! No need to be covert about it!

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
And I've read your journal and I don't see many girls going after you. Just saying.
Hehe, true that is. And that is because we are on the same page. I dont see many hotties at my school or coaching either. And just like you I have to be in a relationship too to have even a kiss. Moreover the biggest problem I see is Popularity and Not Taking Action.

And I must say you are a bit ahead of me. You've found your girl, when I havent. You talk and flirt with her when I can just talk to a girl, and make fun of her instead of teasing. So you are taking action when I am not...

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop making excuses, both of you. I went to an all-boys school and pulled pretty much every weekend. You need to stop lying to yourselves.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I took action and asked her out. Heres how it went:

I saw her at her locker after school so I went up and started a convo
Me: Hey Taylor hows it going?
Her: Good, I just got some marks back and its looking good (big smile when she saw me)
(small talk about school, grades, sports, good stuff, she was smiling and laughing a lot)
Me: so are you doing anything fun on the weekend?
Her: yeah im going on vacation
( we talked about that for a bit)
her: so what are you doing on the weekend?
me: im probably gonna go to the gym and lift weights and then im gonna play road hockey
her: awww cool that sounds fun
me: you can come if you want
her: well im away on vacation all weekend
me: oh yeah true. ( my bus came at this point so I said bye)

Oh well she was busy. Kinda sucks but she still seems very very interested which is great.

On another note I've started going to the gym since football is over. Gotta get bigger for next year.
Grade wise im not doing too great. I try but I just don't see the point of some classes like music or English.
Next week should be great. Got a football party and they give out awards after. Probably gonna see if Taylor wants to hang out during the week. Maybe I will ask if she wants to come over and "study" ;)

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have been thinking about that's been bugging me and I could use some help: How should I kino a girl I only see in class and in the halls? I know kino is really important and keeps you out of the friendzone so it would be much appreciated if I could get a good answer on this.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
One thing I have been thinking about that's been bugging me and I could use some help: How should I kino a girl I only see in class and in the halls? I know kino is really important and keeps you out of the friendzone so it would be much appreciated if I could get a good answer on this.
A lot about proximity. Stand closer. More eye contact and real smiles. Hugs, exciting things. Anything that makes it more than a casual friendship.