Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating women isn't for me, asexuality is.

Reaction score
46and2aheadofme said:
What's all this nonsense about whether men or women do the choosing? This is less relevant then the number of wrinkles on my nutsack.

For example, you go to a party, you talk to every girl that you might intend on fvcking. period. Why would you wait for a sign, or some indication that they are gonna "choose you". YOU choose to attract them, and whether they "choose" to be attracted is up to the chick.

Seduction inherently involves emotions rather than logic and therefore describing it as a choice is misleading.

If you're doing it right, it should be an emotional compulsion rather than a choice.

It baffles me that anyone would ever even bring up who does the choosing. Like it was stated in an earlier post, the one who chooses is the one who holds the most value.

Do you think any natural has ever even pondered who is choosing who in his seductions? He just fvcking approaches and whatever happens happens.

The way I see it, you pull or you don't. Most other variables (i.e. who's doing the "choosing") hold no importance. To quote one of my good friends "closing is everything".
I am not even going to begin to explain it to you. You keep on with those 1 out of 100-200 approaches for 1 lay.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I am not even going to begin to explain it to you. You keep on with those 1 out of 100-200 approaches for 1 lay.
Try Me. I have an open mind, but something tells me I already know what your going to "explain".

Reaction score
nonameok said:
I just hate thinking that I may be bi-polar or something. But like you said, I can't heal something if I don't accept I have a problem. And I'm usually attracted to white chicks although I have come across some intelligent black women with cool personalities. See, I'm not into hip hop or the whole street mentality of getting money, etc. I guess to most black girls, I'm boring.
nonameok said:
The things I say online I would never say in real life. So I say sh*t that's real absurd and crazy. I feel better after venting and it helps when people call me a pu$$y or a kid. It's a kick in the ass.
I see you got all of these symps all riled up and emo over this post. Your playin em like sucka's mayne.

As for getting white girls that is my specialty. I have boned over 129 females and 4 were black and a few mulatoos and a few portuguese (latin) and some mexicans and a brazillian, but all the rest were white women with good jobs and such.

What your doing wrong is your inner game sucks. You also one of those uncle tom actin niggas. White women want edge when they date us. They want a bit of hardness cause I am told by the majority of the ones that I have been with that white guys are too soft.

So your runnin around trying to be white and talk white and act white hoping a white girl will fall for you. It won't work that way. I told you this white game isn't gonna work for you.

Let me get politically correct before some guys get their panties all in a bunch.

Caucasian women WHO want black men are a small minority. Forget what these fools say that preach just run up in their faces and yell those openers at em.

Been there tried that failed badly.

The percentage of women who are even willing to cross the color line and risk the ire of their families, friends, churches, peers are very small.

If a caucasian female is gonna be down for blackness she will let you know with eye contact.

I have found that in any normal venue that between 1% and 5% of the women would be available (white women). So you have to learn to find them.

I don't know how your dressing when you hunt. I don't know how you carry yourself but if this post is any example it's no wonder they are not choosin,.

You have been listening to these caucasian guys on here that yell out just run up in her face. Look man those idiots are not even aware of the racial thing that goes on within a females mind to even date us.

What if she gets pregnant. Those same white guys will not want to marry her if she has been with a black. She is worrying about her future mostly unless she is one of those ghetto whites that are just down for the black way which I don't like myself.

She has to worry about the anger of her father. 99% of these heads on here who are cuacasian and if they had a daughter they know they wouldn't want their little precious girl to date a black man.

Lets start at the beginning. Why don't you send me a photo of how you step into the game when your hunting. If that last one is is man you got a long way to go.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't social proof also important? I mean most people meet females through friends. I need to make some friends that know lots of girls.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have it tough all the way around. I'm not into black chicks, and most white chicks aren't into black guys.

BTW Supreme, you have some good videos on website.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
I guess I have it tough all the way around. I'm not into black chicks, and most white chicks aren't into black guys.

BTW Supreme, you have some good videos on Youtube.
Confirmation bias at its finest. If you think MOST white girls dont like black guys, then youll look for behavior that confirms that thought. White chicks like black dudes. Ive NEVER had trouble getting the ever so elusive white girl, as so many refer to it is. I dont know where you or real supreme live, but where i come from, there arent many racial problems or anything like that. There is NO SECRET to getting a girl who is white. If you wanna shop at hollister, cool, do it. Do whatever you want and dont buy this hype about how you gotta be thuggin and act black. I think its actually easier to be genuinely different than the run of the mil (sp?) black guy. You need to get out of your head, get some confidence and learn how to talk to girls. I used to have the same problems as far as the ups and downs, and i too thought i was bipolar. But that had NOTHING to do with it. Become confident in what you do and STOP being concerned about what others are thinking and doing around you. Compare yourself to where you want to be.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame my problems with socializing and dating on my childhood. Being raised by my single mother and not having any good male influence can really mess a guy up. And to top it off, graduating from a Christian H.S. didn't exactly help (a high school that was 80% white). Personally, I never experienced blatant racism or felt that white girls wouldn't date me. But what Supreme said about white girls families and circle of friends is true.

And I really need to stop caring about what people think but it's so hard. I don't even know why I care. There was so many times I felt the natural urge to start a conversation with chicks at the places I work but then I'll start to care what other people will think. I'm not talking about blatantly hitting on them, but just starting a conversation.

If only that Steve Urkel transformation chamber really existed. I'll step in and step out as a man that knows women and don't care what anyone thinks.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
I blame my problems with socializing and dating on my childhood. Being raised by my single mother and not having any good male influence can really mess a guy up.

My friend was an orphan and had no male or females influences, he gets more women now than I can count.

And to top it off, graduating from a Christian H.S. didn't exactly help (a high school that was 80% white).

My friend graduated from the school of Latter Day Saints, 100% white.

Personally, I never experienced blatant racism or felt that white girls wouldn't date me. But what Supreme said about white girls families and circle of friends is true.
My friend just decided not to pity himself because it made him feel good.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
I blame my problems with socializing and dating on my childhood. Being raised by my single mother and not having any good male influence can really mess a guy up. And to top it off, graduating from a Christian H.S. didn't exactly help (a high school that was 80% white). Personally, I never experienced blatant racism or felt that white girls wouldn't date me. But what Supreme said about white girls families and circle of friends is true.
What does a school that 80% white have to do with ANYTHING? STOP BEING CONCERNED ABOUT THESE GIRLS FAMILIES AND FRIENDS! We dont live in the f*cking 50s or 60s. Do you see how many girls go dance to rap and would suck off almost any of these rappers? Figuring you havent had the most experience with girls, i suggest you get rid of that believe. Maybe if you live in the south or somewhere racist, but there no one really cares as much anymore. Ive had NOTHING BUT SUCCESS with these girls, theyre friends and family. Stop making an excuse.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
What does a school that 80% white have to do with ANYTHING? STOP BEING CONCERNED ABOUT THESE GIRLS FAMILIES AND FRIENDS! We dont live in the f*cking 50s or 60s. Do you see how many girls go dance to rap and would suck off almost any of these rappers? Figuring you havent had the most experience with girls, i suggest you get rid of that believe. Maybe if you live in the south or somewhere racist, but there no one really cares as much anymore. Ive had NOTHING BUT SUCCESS with these girls, theyre friends and family. Stop making an excuse.
I don't live in the south and this is 2009. Why am I making excuses?

One thing I do know that I don't act white. I'm an intelligent black man with a command of the English language and goals of moving up in the IT industry. I would like to be a manager someday. My brother and I are total opposites. He's a natural DJ but more ghetto-fied. Funny guy, but talk slang when I rather talk proper. Likes to buy expensive jeans when I more reasonable, stuff like that.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whinning like a bytch and listen to Supreme. He's gonna get your right. Your gonna get too much noise from this place that will confuse you.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok, this whole dating thing doesn't get any less awkward unless you make a concerted effort to make yourself experienced. From what I've read, you've been with so few women that any interactions with the opposite sex feel unnatural. There is no magic pill but experience. Get out there and fail your as$ off man cause it's the only way.

blackfrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
easy i understand what your going through nonameok i considered the possibility that i may be asexual or whatever but know i could never be happy this and i dont think most men would be way the whole racial preferences thing for caucasian women i think you should get rid of though that never helps

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
nonameok, this whole dating thing doesn't get any less awkward unless you make a concerted effort to make yourself experienced. From what I've read, you've been with so few women that any interactions with the opposite sex feel unnatural. There is no magic pill but experience. Get out there and fail your as$ off man cause it's the only way.
You're right.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Trivial? Uhh no fella. It is comical to have a kid 21 years of age try to talk out the side of his neck towards me. It is what gives this site it's reputation.
Trivial. As in, if I'm just some dweeb or symp on sosymp.net why does it matter what I say? Its obvious you like to craft a tight online persona. Will it the structure crumble because of a light breeze?

BTW, yes I have heard your podcast a few times. You keep ripping on 'sosymp.net' all the time about the 'dweebs' and 'symps'. Changed your mind again I take it.

This is the only intelligent thing I have read from you. Tell me about that. How do you get up in a females head and become her world?
I just try and do as many things as possible to get her thinking about me. First I try to be somewhat aggressive when appropriate. This makes me stand out. Actually I don't even have to try, after a few days in the gym, that part just activates naturally. I try and get her to submit. I don't take any of her crap, if she does happen to give me any BS (even if its for something I did) I don't apologize or any of that. I just throw it back at her. I stay mostly calm.

I get her thinking about me. I try and associate myself with good things if I can. Get her to feel good whenever possible with conversation. I also use touch during. I might 'accidentally' leave something at her place or with her like a light jacket or a watch or something for a couple of days. Has my cologne, my scent. Scent naturally triggers memories in most people. There's more obviously but this is good enough for an example.

The most important is when having sex. To build a strong connection, and strengthen what I am already doing. Which is for her to submit.

Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Confirmation bias at its finest. If you think MOST white girls dont like black guys, then youll look for behavior that confirms that thought. White chicks like black dudes. Ive NEVER had trouble getting the ever so elusive white girl, as so many refer to it is. I dont know where you or real supreme live, but where i come from, there arent many racial problems or anything like that. There is NO SECRET to getting a girl who is white. If you wanna shop at hollister, cool, do it. Do whatever you want and dont buy this hype about how you gotta be thuggin and act black. I think its actually easier to be genuinely different than the run of the mil (sp?) black guy. You need to get out of your head, get some confidence and learn how to talk to girls. I used to have the same problems as far as the ups and downs, and i too thought i was bipolar. But that had NOTHING to do with it. Become confident in what you do and STOP being concerned about what others are thinking and doing around you. Compare yourself to where you want to be.
I recall you from a long time ago. You have been on this site for a long time dog. I think you stood up for a nig*ga when I used the handle Player Supreme back in the days.

You did have trouble with that bipolar thing as I recall. I don't know if you ever got any real help or started to self medicate as in weed or something.

As for white girls. It's not about them not wanting to date brutha's but about them willing to RISK it.

You must still be on a college campus scene. It's a little better on college especially for a taller brother like you. You can play off being a ball player or something. Ho's love that kinda thing. I know a mack who used that one way into his 30's.

Also this noname dude doesn't want ghetto trash white girls that go after only black men. There is a difference Oaktown. He wants classy white women not the type that has slept with 4-10 different black men within one year.

-------------------

Alley Giggy:

lol...

---------------

462andme:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/playersupreme/women_and_choosing.mp3

If it doesn't pop up you can get it at:

http://playersupreme.libsyn.com/

And I also did a debate tele-conference-call on this subject with the now defunct site "the school of dating.com" and won.

I sent you a bunch of posts from the players on my site after posting up your response to test my guys on how evolved their game is towards playerdome. You can share those with this crowd or just let it drop. Makes no diff. to me.

No hateration by my tone on my tape it's just the way I talk. I use the word fool and symp and all that. No big deal and don't take it personal. I must be one of the most hated guru's out there but I do speak the truth as I see it.

---------------

Noname-the balls in your court. You can listen to fools with no proof of game or listen to guys who can get you where you wanna go.

-----------------

Hmmm did I forget anyone? Sorry.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I have found that in any normal venue that between 1% and 5% of the women would be available (white women). So you have to learn to find them.
I'm a white guy who can pretty much confirm what you're saying... how would i know? the 3 guys i go out with on a regular bases are 2 black/1 rican.... AND THEY ALL HAVE GAME! i've learned as much from them as i have reading any book/message on a message board... We go primarily to local bars, and they have it WAYYYY harder than me (i even don't even want them to come approach with me sometimes because it often hurts more than it helps)... and i think all those factors supreme talked about come into play.... i think women might be attracted (and "curious")... but do they wanna be seen leaving a bar with a black guy? what will their friends think? what will all their white orbitors think? will their grandmother disown them if it gets serious? i know to some who don't believe in racism anymore or whatever, this may sound like some outer limits sh!t... but trust me... i've seen these factors right before my very eyes... my friends normally end up with the white girls who regularly f black guys...

i will say that one time i was out with a black dude who was very "white" acting... skater guy... wore clothes and acted like that shwayze guy (the one in the middle). and he definitely had better success... but his game was very natural... and about as far from "hard" as you can get... he had his pick of 4-5 different white girls before the night was over... and had won over about 10-15 males as well... he just has one of those vibes where no one can get mad at him... i would have liked to game with him some more because i felt i could learn a lot from him as well... but he got strung out on drugs (or maybe already was) and that was that...

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Assuming you have or do live in the Bay, I'm glad I'm from here. I wasn't aware that racism had something to do with not being able to date people these days. All my girlfriends, come to think of it, have been of a different race.

The REAL issue is excuses, blaming the system, upbringing, etc. and not taking responsibility for themselves and changing things for themselves.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1-5%. I don't buy it. The one extreme, that all white women secretly want to get w/a black guy...I learned that wasn't true very early. But the reverse, that none (or very few) do...No way. "Hard to get with a 'classy' white woman?" Wow. You're lowering yourself when you say that and raising women who happen to be white on a pedestal.

I've hooked up mostly w/women outside of my race. It's not so many, b/c for most of my life I was painfully shy around women, but women have always been interested. I'm now starting to capitalize on that.

The only thing I will say that is different, is that it helps not to be "random." Because of racism, power dynamics etc, there are certain things that you might have to overcome. Not being "random," I feel, controls for this. What do I mean? I did an abroad program last summer...I was the only black guy in a sea of white women, half of them rich--and I mean Louis Vuitton going, making international iphone calls rich. Two of the cute girls, who I already ruled myself out with, called me up one night to "rescue" them. Friend zone material I felt. We walked around and they said a few questionable things and freaked out when these random black guys (like every guy in that country) started whistling at them. Soon after, these guys got arrested (go figure) and the girls were happy. When we got to the club, however, they were all over me. Now, if I had gone up to these girls as a random guy at a club, I'd have to overcome such negative experiences as what took place when I was walking with them. However, since they knew me and was part of their "world," all was well. Similar things have taken place at internships, camps, school and parties where we both know the host.

This is my experience at least.

E

Energizer

Is this a sequel to Blazing Saddles? Women regardless of their trophy worth, looks or race don't date chumps. If nonameok wants a white woman, he had best buck up his trend and sort himself out, he sounds as though he has mental health problems going on. When he develops himself further he should then start with the basics and work his way up.