Dating women isn't for me, asexuality is.

Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
1-5%. I don't buy it. The one extreme, that all white women secretly want to get w/a black guy...I learned that wasn't true very early. But the reverse, that none (or very few) do...No way. "Hard to get with a 'classy' white woman?" Wow. You're lowering yourself when you say that and raising women who happen to be white on a pedestal.

I've hooked up mostly w/women outside of my race. It's not so many, b/c for most of my life I was painfully shy around women, but women have always been interested. I'm now starting to capitalize on that.

The only thing I will say that is different, is that it helps not to be "random." Because of racism, power dynamics etc, there are certain things that you might have to overcome. Not being "random," I feel, controls for this. What do I mean? I did an abroad program last summer...I was the only black guy in a sea of white women, half of them rich--and I mean Louis Vuitton going, making international iphone calls rich. Two of the cute girls, who I already ruled myself out with, called me up one night to "rescue" them. Friend zone material I felt. We walked around and they said a few questionable things and freaked out when these random black guys (like every guy in that country) started whistling at them. Soon after, these guys got arrested (go figure) and the girls were happy. When we got to the club, however, they were all over me. Now, if I had gone up to these girls as a random guy at a club, I'd have to overcome such negative experiences as what took place when I was walking with them. However, since they knew me and was part of their "world," all was well. Similar things have taken place at internships, camps, school and parties where we both know the host.

This is my experience at least.

lol...so you have been with 10 or so women outside your race and it looks like you were over seas?

I don't know what overseas is like. I understand they don't have the racial issues we do in the states. I have gotten tons of emails from online dating sites of women in germany, austrialia, england, sweden, france..and even one from spain and of course those fake emails from russia and nigeria but only a fool would by that crap.

No offense to you young poster:

I have been with over 115 white women over a period spanning from the age of 27 to 49.

And I am sure a lot of white women think about dating us but because of the issues that I have named they are hesitant to risk it. I have had these conversations with women before on this subject.

The only exception that in my LONG years in the game and way over 100 plus experiences that I can see is with a mulatto. Because they can rationalize that he is half white. Yeah it can be that bad in certain parts of the states.

One of the problem with many guys on here is that they lack empathy. They are so stuck in their left brained thinking that they cannot even see things from anothers point of view. Such as womens. Some guys are so stupid that they think that it doesn't count.

Watch some fool is gonna post something stupid in response to what I just wrote.

"well uhhh it just doesn't matter if you uhh..uhh just sarge...who cares what uhhh she things uhhh duhhh.."

When you guys learn to think from a females point of view it will show you how to get and keep all of the power in this game.

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/?action=view&current=Iunderstand4.jpg

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/?action=view&current=Img0041.jpg

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I recall you from a long time ago. You have been on this site for a long time dog. I think you stood up for a nig*ga when I used the handle Player Supreme back in the days.
Perhaps. That was a long time ago...memories fade.

You did have trouble with that bipolar thing as I recall. I don't know if you ever got any real help or started to self medicate as in weed or something.
Why such negativity? Maybe i grew up? Thats not an option though is it?

As for white girls. It's not about them not wanting to date brutha's but about them willing to RISK it.
Risk what? You would be SHOCKED how many girls will put a black d*ck in their mouth. I met my girlfriends grandma and she was as nice as could be. Girls friends dont really care either unless 1. theyre racist, and it stops right there. I know youve had experience, but so have i. Just because i havent f*cked 205 white girls doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about. The girls from the ages your talking about may be different. Hooking up with girls 18-24 is like shooting fish in a barrel when i go to the bars.

You must still be on a college campus scene. It's a little better on college especially for a taller brother like you. You can play off being a ball player or something. Ho's love that kinda thing. I know a mack who used that one way into his 30's.
Im not a ball player, nor do i pretend that i am. I dress and speak like a white guy as you said some of us do previously. I speak english am in no way a protype of the black male. Girls who like black girls are intrigued by the way i do things as are the ones who havent been with a black guy. So there goes that conclusion. I act like a normal person and do things with my own swagger.

Also this noname dude doesn't want ghetto trash white girls that go after only black men. There is a difference Oaktown. He wants classy white women not the type that has slept with 4-10 different black men within one year.
Yea, oaktown knows the difference, no need for such a condescending attitude. You can disregard everything i say and call me a young buck if you want but that doesnt mean i dont know a few things. I know there are different types of black dudes out there...you got the niggas who are all hard/pretend to be, the kind that you say girls want cause its different and that sh*t. Then you got the ones who deviate from the norm, such as myself. I speak english and do what the f*ck i want. I can get ******ish if it gets to that point, but it rarely does. I dont try to act like a cool tough guy all the time and i say what i mean. Its DIFFERENT for both types of guys when it comes to approaching white girls and all that jazz. Once i decided it would be funny to be a nigga and "holla" at girls, and to no ones suprise, i failed misarably. I may be successful and get approached because im black, but thats NOT the entire component of my attractiveness. I manage to stand out from them other niggas and intrigue the white female. Dont take this offensively, you know what you know, as do i.

KennethJones

Reaction score
nonameok said:
Why have I come to this conclusion? I'm tired of lying to myself saying that I appeal to women. I don't and I recognize that now. I don't care how much I "find myself" or what hobbies I get, I just don't appeal to women and a woman will never be interested in being with me. I accept that. I'll be 25 years old this year and never held hands with a chick outside of church as a young teen. The only sex I had was sex I paid for. I've worked at numerous jobs and never had a chick interested in me. I've been to numerous places and never noticed signs a chick wants me to talk to her. All this says my romantic life is hopeless and I should leave the women to guys that are naturals or able to improve themselves enough to attract females. It will never happen to me.
Hello nonameok.

I usually read this forum from time to time to scare me out of desiring to build a relationship with a woman because bluntly that area of life is down right scary. And people who have been in my situation know what I am talking about.

Anyways from reading your posts I notice that I am similar to you. I gave up on trying to interact with women a long time ago. I came to the conclusion that I was too different, too abnormal, and too "weird" to ever connect to someone.

I don't have anything against women but they can be pretty scary depending on how you choose to interact with them. After going through various simulations in my head involving interacting with women I decided it was best if I stayed away from them. All simulations I ran in my mind resulted in me getting rejected and hurt by women. So then I began to associate communication with women with great pain and suffering. I do not feel bad about staying away from them as I feel it is the only choice I have and doing so makes me feel safe since I am shielded from the hurt and pain that they can cause.

I consider myself lucky because I have never been rejected by a woman in my life. I have never had a conversation with a woman outside of my family. My closest experiences with women come from the simulated experiences I have in my mind. I depend on these simulations to see what happens before it actually happens. As I said before I have been rejected in all of my simulations so I don't interact with women so I can prevent the pain of rejection.

One of the most powerful things that has taken place in my life recently is getting in touch with my own unattractiveness. When I feel unattractive I notice that I am not attracted to women that much and do not desire them. I have been doing mental exercises and drills in my mind so my sense of unattractiveness takes over me and I no longer desire women anymore. Just last week I experienced something powerful as it relates to my sense of unattractiveness. For one moment I felt so ugly, undesirable, and unwanted that I did not even desire women anymore. I felt like an alien whose people had abandoned him on his own planet. In other words, I felt like I had no one to connect with and my inability to connect to people was no fault of my own, neither was it the fault of other people-I just came to the conclusion that it was the way of the world ands that there was nothing I could do about it.

In the end I have decided not to interact with women with the purpose of building a relationship with one. Doing so is just too painful and dangerous. My heart and soul can't take that kind of pain so I know the best thing to do is to stay away.

I am just happy that I never had to go through the real life experience of being rejected. I am thankful for my gift of being able to simulate situations in my mind and see what will happen even before it actually happens.

Reaction score
Yeah, know what you mean KennethJones, usually you just shut down and do not care and become oblivious that they are around, or if they are around you just do not care. It sort of makes life easier when you have no expectations, because that means you don't even have to try while judging a whole gender in a harsh way at the same time. However, I think in order to judge anyone you have to try and put them through due process (i.e. getting rejection on the way of trying to connect with someone) rather than have a kangaroo justice that just judges everyone.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I thought I was bad, but you are very pessimistic!

Ever thought to become a star or a millionaire?